Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-17-2022, 04:00 AM   #1
Lily_love

Default 27/F - hurt me and my holes with my mean toys

This is a long post for details but in summary, I’m currently not working so I’m free to do horrible things to myself involving pain and stretching all my holes 😛 I also write detailed reports!

I have a short attention span so shorter tasks are better or tasks I can do alongside other activities, though will do longer challenges if they sound like enough suffering…

I like pain and filling my holes, I can stretch my pussy quite a lot, still working on my ass. I also have a partner who is willing to help if he is needed.

Toys wise, I’ve added pictures though they do need updating soon!

Rarer toys: an e-stim (with 2 ports, each that can take one of the following: a vaginal egg, butt plug or 2 pads), a Fucking machine (with a ribbed dildo, 2 decent sized dildos, and a massive rainbow dildo), a straight jacket, a muzzle, 2 massive rainbow dildos and needles that I will stick anywhere really accept my actual clit.

Pussy - I can fit everything in my pussy minus 9 because of its shape. 14 is a challenge and 10 I can’t seem to get past the big part because of its length.

Ass - I can fit up to 13 in my ass. I’ve not tried 11 yet as it’s a funny shaped hard hollow plug. I am currently working on 10. I can’t fit much in my ass when my pussy is full.

Mouth - I can fit every gag in minus the large penis gag. I also now have a plug/funnel gag.

Lube - normal, toothpaste, icy hot, deepheat, vicks, orgasm gel, orgasm balm and whatever else I can easily buy.

Pain - I have a decent pain tolerance but struggle to actually hit myself, I can handle pain from stretching, clamps, chemicals, etc.

Also, just to point out that I can’t physically make myself cum so edges is all I can do 😭 my partner can make me cum if he decides to though 😂

So please, do your worst and I’ll report back to you with how much you’ve made me suffer… accept tasks here and PM.

Likes: pain, pussy stretching, chemical play, predicaments, degredation

Soft Limits: public, piss, slight anal, enemas, messy, photos on my phone/may send to people I trust

Hard Limits: scat, vomit, meat, rough anal, permanent scaring, family, non-consenting bystanders, identifying photos

Toys: Loads! See photos.

I physically can’t make myself cum, only edge 😭
Lily_love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2022, 05:01 AM   #2
aralius
Distinguished Member

I am thinking 10 in pussy and 4 in ass.
Straightjacket on to hold them in.

For every minute it takes you to escape you bf gets to punish you with the implement the hurts the most 5 times.
aralius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2022, 05:11 AM   #3
Lily_love

Quote:
Originally Posted by aralius View Post

For every minute it takes you to escape you bf gets to punish you with the implement the hurts the most 5 times.

Erm… I haven’t actually tried to escape the straight jacket yet so this will be interesting… it’s a cropped one with the boobs out and the arms are fastened under them so it won’t help hold the toys in, I’ll just put knickers on to keep them inside

Soft Limits: public, piss, slight anal, enemas, messy, photos on my phone/may send to people I trust

Hard Limits: scat, vomit, meat, rough anal, permanent scaring, family, non-consenting bystanders, identifying photos

Old 10-17-2022, 05:52 AM   #4
iHudson

Start by working your ass out with your favorite toy, then insert 40 as far as possible you only have one chance though so work it up a lot before trying then mark how much more is left of it and write it here. Give your best because the it is left the harsher the punishment will be!

My loves,likes,dislikes,limits
PM Dares

Kik group:A year in Denial
iHudson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2022, 06:18 AM   #5
SerBlack
getDare Addict

Get your fucking machine, and the largest toy that will fit. Put on a ring gag.

Set a timer and place it so you can't see it. Now use the fucking machine on a medium speed for five minutes, ass or pussy is up to you. However you won't be able to see the time, you have to guess.

When you think the time is up, look at the timer. For every second you are over or under, is ten seconds of the machine on maximum speed.
Old 10-17-2022, 07:10 AM   #6
Lily_love

Quote:
Originally Posted by iHudson View Post
Start by working your ass out with your favorite toy, then insert 40 as far as possible you only have one chance though so work it up a lot before trying then mark how much more is left of it and write it here. Give your best because the it is left the harsher the punishment will be!
I have never actually done any depth training so I don’t think I’ll get very far 😅 I will give it a go though…

Old 10-17-2022, 03:20 PM   #7
lif_lif

16 in ass, then 25 in pussy. Inflate until you cannot bear the pressure anymore. Now remove 16 from ass before deflating 25. Repeat 5 times.

I know you have pics as a soft limit, but if you are in the mood to send me one of the results, I could use it to get off for sure.

Good luck!
lif_lif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2022, 10:47 AM   #8
Lily_love

Quote:
Originally Posted by aralius View Post

My partner changed it to 14 in my pussy (because 10 doesn’t like to stay in as I can’t get past the knot) and 4 in my ass. I felt so stretched as I’m not used to both holes being filled, especially not with 14 as it’s massive!

He put me into the straight jacket and padlocked it on and then, rather than knickers, locked on my chastity belt to keep the toys in… he then cheated and used two belts to fasten the belt to the jacket

Escaping was literally impossible and he kept pinching my nipples as I tried which was totally unfair and cheating!!!

He got bored of watching me try after 10 minutes and then used the cane on my ass 50 times which is Fucking painful anyway let alone when it’s making me clench around the toys filling me…

Overall, he liked the challenge but I still maintain he was cheating and I shouldn’t have gotten the canes!!!
Old 10-19-2022, 11:01 AM   #9
Lily_love

Quote:
Originally Posted by iHudson View Post
So I did the above task before yours so had already had 4 in my ass for a while to help with loosening my tight hole slightly. I then moved on to 34 to practise depth a little but I’ve literally never practised depth before!

I then moved in to the double ended dildo (40), I used a lot of lube, like a lot!!! I also used the end that is slightly thinner to give myself the best chance… my partner thought it was hilarious to watch me and refused to help with anything but marking where I reached.

40 is 45cm long and I managed just under 23cm so literally just over half way by 1cm!!! I’m not sure this is the best toy for depth though so I might look in to getting a slink 🤔

So I got 23/45cm in… I don’t know what that means punishment wise?

Old 10-19-2022, 11:07 AM   #10
Lily_love

Quote:
Originally Posted by lif_lif View Post
16 in ass, then 25 in pussy. Inflate until you cannot bear the pressure anymore. Now remove 16 from ass before deflating 25. Repeat 5 times.

I know you have pics as a soft limit, but if you are in the mood to send me one of the results, I could use it to get off for sure.

Good luck!

I could only get 2 balls of 16 in my ass, don’t know if that is okay? I managed 7 pumps in my pussy the first time, 9 the next, 9 the 3rd, 8 the 4th and 10 the fifth. I don’t know why sometimes I could take more and some less 🤔

The balls coming in and out were the hardest part because of the shape! I expected this to make my pussy hurt more but the inflation was like on the inside of it rather than stretching the hole itself… my asshole was definitely saw though!!!

Old 10-19-2022, 11:22 AM   #11
FenFluff

First of all, your collection inspires significant jealousy, I appreciate the commitment you and your SO have to making sure you're a stretched slut. Secondly, you don't have something I thought a chemical paintoy would. So you're going to get it! You're going to stretch yourself up, and take number nine inside your cunt. Feel free to work up to it and use plenty of normal lube. Then either you, or your partner will tie a crotchrope to keep it inside.

When you're suitably stuffed, it's time to go shopping. You're looking for a gel (comes in a little tub) called Tiger Balm. Once you've picked some up, duck into the bathroom and apply a healthy amount to your clit. You should have just enough time to make it back to the car, and sit and squirm. From personal experience, it's nasty sensation, and a little worse than icyhot. You can either be a good girl, and grit your teeth as you wait it out, or have your SO drive you, but you really shouldn't be driving with the distraction.

Good luck! I look forward to the report.

Limits Scat, public, bare face, crossdressing, food play, tickling

Toys Collars, cuffs, gags, plugs, dildos... A lot. Kinky guy.

PM Dares
FenFluff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2022, 11:35 AM   #12
Lily_love

Quote:
Originally Posted by FenFluff View Post
You're going to stretch yourself up, and take number nine inside your cunt. Feel free to work up to it and use plenty of normal lube. Then either you, or your partner will tie a crotchrope to keep it inside.

When you're suitably stuffed, it's time to go shopping. You're looking for a gel (comes in a little tub) called Tiger Balm.

So we have been trying to get 9 inside for ages but because of its rounded shape, I just sort of Slide Over it rather than it going in! We can have another go but I’m not sure it will 😭

Also, I do have tiger balm… I actually have some that I bought back from Asia I don’t really find it nasty, it just makes my clit feel slightly fiery and tingly and makes me horny 😛

Old 10-19-2022, 11:41 AM   #13
FenFluff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lily_love View Post
So we have been trying to get 9 inside for ages but because of its rounded shape, I just sort of Slide Over it rather than it going in! We can have another go but I’m not sure it will 😭

Also, I do have tiger balm… I actually have some that I bought back from Asia I don’t really find it nasty, it just makes my clit feel slightly fiery and tingly and makes me horny 😛
Interesting! I know it affects some people differently. Very well. Do your very best with number nine. It may be easiest to partially gape yourself with another toy first, and then jam it inside. Use tiger balm before you try, and go for the crotch rope if you can make it fit. Instead of shopping, a single walk around the block, or 10 minute drive with your SO will stand in for the trip. Sounds fair?

Limits Scat, public, bare face, crossdressing, food play, tickling

Toys Collars, cuffs, gags, plugs, dildos... A lot. Kinky guy.

PM Dares
FenFluff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2022, 03:41 PM   #14
lif_lif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lily_love View Post
I could only get 2 balls of 16 in my ass, don’t know if that is okay? I managed 7 pumps in my pussy the first time, 9 the next, 9 the 3rd, 8 the 4th and 10 the fifth. I don’t know why sometimes I could take more and some less 🤔

The balls coming in and out were the hardest part because of the shape! I expected this to make my pussy hurt more but the inflation was like on the inside of it rather than stretching the hole itself… my asshole was definitely saw though!!!
Thank you for the report. I also wonder why the number differs between runs. Let's investigate this further, shall we?

1. With the biggest thing you can fit in your ass inserted there, pump as many pumps as possible and count them. Maintain pressure for 30 seconds, then remove anal toy before releasing pressure. Repeat, but this time exhale deeply and give it an extra pump to see if you can fit more without air in your lungs.

2. Smear some tiger balm on the inflatable toy and try again. My hypothesis is that your pussy will cramp up and be able to take less pumps.

3. Ask your dom to do the pumping for you. He will do one more than whatever your current record is. Maintain pressure for 30 seconds!
Old 10-21-2022, 03:40 AM   #15
Marshall_235

1) As you aren't allowed to cum without your partner's say so, start by edging yourself 10 times in a row, using whatever method you want. Then generously apply your orgasm gel. Insert your number 3 plug and place your estim pads on your inner thighs and then straddle your sybian. To avoid the temptation to move, you should have your wrists bound to your ankles behind you, with your bondage cuffs. You must then ride the sybian until you have counted to 1000. If at any point you forget what number you were on, you must go back to the last hundred you remember. I.E. if you forget where you were at 450 something, you will have to go back to 400 and count up again from there.

And, 2) just going to repost this here so it's kept together with your other dares.

Do a wall sit http://blog.anytimefitness.com/how-t...-sit-boost-it/ for as long as you can but with the following stipulations.

Whilst doing the wall sit you should be completely naked, apart from some high heels. Clamp your nipples and have a taut piece of string or rope, attaching your clamped nipples to the top of a door frame. You should also have your arse plugged with number 17, a vibe in your pussy and your e-stim pads on your inner thighs.

You are to maintain the wall sit until your legs give out and you drop to the floor. No standing is allowed. If you fail to make it to 5 minutes you must repeat the task. If you fail 3 times you are to complete the punishment below.

Put your nipple clamps on connected with the chain or a piece of string running round the back of your neck too short for your boobs to rest naturally. Take a cold shower and edge 5 times whilst you are in there before completely shaving or waxing your pussy and ass. You should then deep heat to the newly shaven areas and leave for 20 minutes. Then fill your pussy and arse with as many ice cubes as possible and remain there until the ice has melted. Lastly reapply deep heat to your pussy and slap it hard 10 times for every minute it takes for the ice to melt saying I'm a useless pain whore after each 10 slaps.
Marshall_235 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk