Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-25-2022, 09:26 AM   #1
arnosifx
getDare Sweetheart

Post Home after Holidays

I was on holiday for around 4 weeks and had no opportunity to live out my submissive side.
I am back from Holidays on Tuesday afternoon and need to get back into my submissive position before the university starts again. I have one week before the university starts again.
I am looking for tasks and rules to follow during the week and maby also for some rules to follow after that week.

Limits: public, anal, pee, poo, face, body writing, spanking, cum eating, findom, diper

Toys: clover clamps, 2 dildos, small, medium, large buttplug, ball crusher, anal hook, wrist and ankle cuffs, collar, ballgag, chastity cage, rope, 4 panties
arnosifx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2022, 11:00 PM   #2
arnosifx
getDare Sweetheart

Bumping this thread

Limits: public, anal, pee, poo, face, body writing, spanking, cum eating, findom, diper

Toys: clover clamps, 2 dildos, small, medium, large buttplug, ball crusher, anal hook, wrist and ankle cuffs, collar, ballgag, chastity cage, rope, 4 panties
Old 09-27-2022, 08:18 AM   #3
arnosifx
getDare Sweetheart

I gave myself some tasks and rules.
  • My last orgasm was on Sunday afternoon and I thought my next should be in public.
  • At home I will always have my chastity cage on except at night (I can't sleep with it).
  • If I need to leave the house I need to wear a pantie or nothing. For shorter outings I also have to wear my cage and my plug.
  • Plug at least one hour a day. (Tuesday: small, Wednesday: medium, rest of the week large.)
  • I also need to fuck my dildo (time increasing every day)
  • I also need to do some oral training on my dildo and pocket pussy (time increasing every day)
  • If you think it is a good idea I can also fuck my pocket pussy daily with no orgasm (time increasing every day)
  • I will do one slave position for 10min a day decided in the kik group (also the toys are decided daily)
  • On Thursday I want to go to the nude lake and have my orgasm there while being locked plug and have my nipple clamps on (anything else?)
  • I can also go on skype on Sunday so that you can use me.

If you send me a message on kik I will add you to a group where I will post my progress and also can get direct punishments if you think I did bad at a task.

Old 09-27-2022, 11:32 PM   #4
DutchGayDom
Distinguished Member

I think going to the nude lake is a good one I am just not sold on having the orgasme bit.
You have just 1 week to get back in sub space.
You should be able to go 1 week without orgasme like a good sub don't you think?
Or did you do something outstanding to earn a orgasme?

KIK: Leo.vd
DutchGayDom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2022, 11:37 PM   #5
DutchGayDom
Distinguished Member

Oh and lets not forget to get you back into CBT.
Every morning as part of your wake-up routine give a few good taps to your balls.
Let's start with just 2 and double it each day

KIK: Leo.vd
DutchGayDom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2022, 12:37 AM   #6
HayleysBitches

I agree with dutch that you should be able to go the week without having a orgasm but ill set a rule for if you do - every times you cum you must collect it and put it away in a container or something, then on the day of university coat your butt plug in your cum and wear it to university for the day. Also if your daring enough maybe clean it up with your mouth afterwards
HayleysBitches is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk