Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-23-2022, 10:25 AM   #1
7dancer

Default 23F - New at home and humiliation dares

Hi 🙈

I’m K - I’ve been on this site for a bit but decided to take the leap and make an account today. I’ll post a little bit about me and what I’m looking for.

I am home the rest of the day and looking for some dares to do in and around the house. My girlfriend does know about this side of me but isn’t ready to be a part of it yet. Out of respect for our relationship I won’t be sending any pictures but I will report to you if you send me a dare to do.

I do also love dice dares if you want to send me a link to one I’ll try it!

About me: 23F
130lbs
Blonde
Lesbian
In a relationship

Likes: spanking, wedgies, pain, humiliation, ABDL, nipple play, hidden public, clothing control
Dislikes: edging/orgasm control, messy, corner time
Limits: pictures, full public, poo, drinking piss

Toys: dildo, butt plug, wooden spoon, shirt skirt, see through shirt, clothes pins, vibrator, pull ups, thongs etc

Looking forward to being dared by you 😳🙈
7dancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2022, 11:17 AM   #2
Lurker90

Let’s start with getting you dressed appropriately.

You should wear your see through shirt and your shortest skirt, with nothing underneath for the rest of today.

I think you also may need to do some errands around the house? Take the trash out, collect the mail? Let’s spend at least 5 mins on those tasks
Lurker90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2022, 11:25 AM   #3
Merlin
Misschievous's Authority

Best to sound test a new home

Crawl through the hose on all 4s with no clothes on and the wooden spoon in your mouth and in every room spank your ass with the spoon 10 times per cheek to check the acoustics. Do that with every room.
Merlin is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Merlin for this post:
Old 08-23-2022, 11:35 AM   #4
7dancer

Thank you for the dares 🙈

I stripped naked and crawled into the kitchen to get my wooden spoon. Spanked my ass 10 times and crawled into the next room. I repeated with all 6 rooms of my house. My ass is now a bright pink 💕

Afterwards I put on a white skirt and see through white crop top. My nipples are definitely visible - and took out the trash.
Old 08-23-2022, 11:57 AM   #5
Wildcata

Get nude get on all 4s with a jar on the floor use your boob to push it to every room in the house front door must be open
Wildcata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2022, 12:10 PM   #6
Lurker90

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7dancer View Post

I stripped naked and crawled into the kitchen to get my wooden spoon. Spanked my ass 10 times and crawled into the next room. I repeated with all 6 rooms of my house. My ass is now a bright pink 💕

Afterwards I put on a white skirt and see through white crop top. My nipples are definitely visible - and took out the trash.
Good.

How short was the skirt? How long did you stay outside?

What’s the weather like where you live right now?
Old 08-23-2022, 12:23 PM   #7
7dancer

My skirt is just barley past my ass. I did drop something as I was taking the trash out and had to bend over to pick it up. Thankfully none of my neighbors are out right now. The weather is beautiful - sunny and 80 degrees.

I was dared via pm to put on a pull up under my skirt, go outside and piss. I found this to be very very difficult. But I did manage to walk out to the back yard sit in the grass open my legs and piss in my pull up. It’s now soaking wet.

The following user says Thank You to 7dancer for this post:
Old 08-23-2022, 12:29 PM   #8
Lurker90

Quote:
My skirt is just barley past my ass. I did drop something as I was taking the trash out and had to bend over to pick it up. Thankfully none of my neighbors are out right now. The weather is beautiful - sunny and 80 degrees.

I was dared via pm to put on a pull up under my skirt, go outside and piss. I found this to be very very difficult. But I did manage to walk out to the back yard sit in the grass open my legs and piss in my pull up. It’s now soaking wet.

The weather sounds great for a nice cold drink out in the sunshine…. All though you may spill some down that top 😁
Old 08-23-2022, 12:31 PM   #9
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Female

Quote:
Hi 🙈

I’m K - I’ve been on this site for a bit but decided to take the leap and make an account today. I’ll post a little bit about me and what I’m looking for.

I am home the rest of the day and looking for some dares to do in and around the house. My girlfriend does know about this side of me but isn’t ready to be a part of it yet. Out of respect for our relationship I won’t be sending any pictures but I will report to you if you send me a dare to do.

I do also love dice dares if you want to send me a link to one I’ll try it!

About me: 23F
130lbs
Blonde
Lesbian
In a relationship

Likes: spanking, wedgies, pain, humiliation, ABDL, nipple play, hidden public, clothing control
Dislikes: edging/orgasm control, messy, corner time
Limits: pictures, full public, poo, drinking piss

Toys: dildo, butt plug, wooden spoon, shirt skirt, see through shirt, clothes pins, vibrator, pull ups, thongs etc

Looking forward to being dared by you 😳🙈
Suggest to her you have a fantasy/desire to be locked in a steel chastity belt with her controlling the keys.
Old 08-23-2022, 05:32 PM   #10
Gothswitch

If the weather is so nice, it must be time to do some laundry. Fill the machine with your laundry basket and add whatever you are wearing at the time. You will remain naked until the cycle is done.

When finished, you will peg the laundry outside. You will be allowed some clothes to do this (no underwear, of course), and just in case you need a couple of extra clothes pins, make sure you have one on each nipple and one on your clit to use in an emergency.

Likes: bets/forfeits, games, forced nudity, CBT, nipple torture, spanking, clothes pins, zippers
Punishments: nettles, icy-hot, cum-eating, semi-public, hidden public, hot wax
Limits: anal, scat/piss, face, video, social suicide, >1 hour, CD, denial, edging, lines, corner time, bodywriting

Dare List (Ladies Only Please!)
Full Kinklist
Gothswitch is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk