Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 04-05-2022, 09:21 AM   #1
SapphireRose

Sport 8ball A Dice dare that uses DnD dice for all genders.

I don't see many dice dares that include any of the full set so I decided to make one. I hope y'all enjoy. Also you're in denial until the end.

We're starting off with the D12. That's number of body parts you'll perform every action that you rolled for. You can choose what body parts are used. For example let's say I rolled an 7, my 7 body parts would be my tiny dick, my left inner thigh, my right inner thigh, my left nipple, my right nipple, my left Butt cheek, and my right Butt Cheek.

Next, roll a D4. That's how many times you'll roll the next die. Which I got 3

Now is the actions to perform on your body. You'll roll a D8 to decide which of these actions you'll perform to all body parts assigned.
Example I rolled a 5, 1, 3 which I don't have enough so for my remaining body parts I rolled an 8.

(1) spank with kitchen utensil
(2) massage
(3) attach a clamp or clothes pin/binder clip to each body part. If you don't own. any clamps/clothes pins/binder clips, or you run out before you get to all your body parts assigned, then roll again for the remaining body parts.
(4) edge
(5) snap a rubber band/hair band against all assigned body parts.
(6) tickle the body part
(7) cover body part with gift wrap tape and then rip it all off to reveal the gift that you are.
(8) scratch the body part with a brush.

Finally we need to know how long we'll perform each action for, or how many times. 2, 3, 6, and 8 are time based and 1, 4, 5, and 7 are quantity based.
For easy mode, roll a D20. For medium mode roll a D20 and a D6 and times the two. For hard mode roll the D100.
For example I chose medium. So for rubber band snaps I got an 8 and a 5 for a total of 40. For the spanks I have a 17 and a 5 which is 85. For both the clamps and scratches I rolled a nat 20 and a 4, so the clamps will stay on for 80 minutes while I brush my remaining body parts

After you've completed all your polls and actions, if you're allowed, then you may cum. I hope you had fun.

Toys, likes, dislikes, and hard limits can be found here

Want to control or contact me outside of getdare? Click here.

I am unable to orgasm by my self.
Due to a person above thread I must snap my mini dick upon every pm I receive until 3/28/2023.
SapphireRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2023, 02:05 AM   #2
PumpkinPat

I have been really excited to try this dare so thank you!

My D12 left me was easy on me only 2 so I picked my slutty nipples

I rolled a D4 (I’m going on easy mode)

So I started with the left

First the tape 8 times this was interesting it feeling it made me surprisingly sensitive a good stat

Next I got the brush 12 times - I never tried this before it was just the right amount of pain it turned me on

Next 19 snaps- pretty brutal but I made sure to get the last on the nipple it was soure and warm it was so sensitive from the tape

Finally it ended with a 12 minute massage, I used alittle cold water and really enjoyed my cool down but certain spots still were so sensitive!

Then it was time to the right

It started with a 10 minute tickling another thing I had tried I used soft blankets to lightly rub my nipples, it got them so hard

It was nat 20 snaps then 7 brushes I found myself going alittle light on the brushes since the snaps were intense but I finished strong.

Finally 15 spanks which I deserved! Now I’m writing this and all I want to do is play with them more

Again thank you I will be doing this again and maybe I’ll get more body parts to play with next time

- patty

Limits are blood, pee, scat, serious bruising, no needles or tacks, public, and anything else up to my discretion (especially as I try new things).
PumpkinPat is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
clamps, denial, dice, spanking