Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 07-23-2022, 02:45 AM   #1
quizmaster

Default The Blindfold Jeopardy Strip

First, put on a blindfold. Then start stripping, and at each stage of the strip you should take a selfie, with a very specific objective for the photos: you want photos which go as close as possible to ‘showing the goods’ without showing anything at all – so, for instance, a woman would aim to take a pic of as much of her breast as possible, without showing any of her nipple, and she would also aim to show the skin just adjacent to her bush, without showing a single pubic hair. However, because you are blindfolded, and cannot actually see the photo you are taking, it is possible that you WILL show something highly erotic. It is also possible that you will not appear in the photo - though you might aim to take a picture of your blouse being unbuttoned, you may end up taking a picture of your ceiling or the wall. The jeopardy is this: before you start stripping, you must make a firmly binding promise to someone, preferably a complete stranger, that you will send them the entire set of photos, no matter what they show.

Last edited by quizmaster; 07-27-2022 at 01:20 AM.
quizmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to quizmaster for this post:
Old 07-26-2022, 10:50 AM   #2
Underyourcommand

Love this idea
I am down
My kik is underyourcomand
Underyourcommand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2022, 01:18 AM   #3
quizmaster

Glad you like the idea! I am actually straight, and so would only want to try this with a woman, but I hope you find someone to try this with.
Old 07-27-2022, 01:49 AM   #4
quizmaster

It's also just occurred to me that jeopardy could be added by changing the distance at which you hold the phone from your body and also by going on a 'trajectory' before taking the snap, so maybe you could move the phone in a 'death spiral' for instance before taking the pic. These details could be worked out in advance, or you could simply improvise.
Old 07-27-2022, 01:32 PM   #5
marcogeil

Nice idea. I like it. Must be fun

KIK: marcogeil40
marcogeil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2022, 02:16 PM   #6
quizmaster

Many thanks. It also occurs to me that the blindfold functions as a mask, so if someone wanted to protect their identity, and not show their face in the pics, the blindfold would do the job.
Old 07-28-2022, 12:34 AM   #7
leadbet

Nice work. This is very creative.
Likes: cfnm, playful humiliation, exhibitionism, voyeurism, predicament, femdom, some pain some times is ok trying new things, people with senses of humor toys:cockring, plugs, dildos, beads, mini vibes, cam, feeldoe, collar.

Dislikes: spanking, clothespins, photos

Limits: social suicide, fluids/blood, shaving,

Send me a PM or call me a "SLUT" in getdare chat and I'll edge once. (Max of 2 per person/day)
leadbet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2022, 03:28 AM   #8
quizmaster

Thank you very much, leadbet. It strikes me that, in this particular striptease, you could imagine a situation where none of the pics in a long sequence show anything erotic at all. Just like the composer John Cage wrote a piece of music consisting entirely of silence, so this dare could result in a strip that shows no actual stripping! Anyway, if any woman is up for doing this, I hope they will get in touch with me.
Old 07-30-2022, 08:34 AM   #9
quizmaster

I have been thinking some more about this dare. There are essentially three ways of taking the pics. Firstly, you could take the pics spontaneously and normally, though because of the blindfold, you couldn't know for sure that you would be pointing the camera in the right direction. Secondly, you could do an unusual camera trajectory or 'run-up' - doing a death spin, or a loop-the-loop, or whatever, before getting the camera into the position for taking the pic, which could make it very difficult to get the desired shot. And thirdly, you could impose a constraint on the position of the camera - you could for instance take each picture from a slightly different camera position, working your way around a clockface, for instance. This third way would require you to think about camera angles.

The stripper could lay down in advance which method of taking blindfolded pics would be used.
Old 07-30-2022, 10:32 PM   #10
Brasissy

i am up for this fun dare.

kik me!!!

please kik this sissy at: gwscion

also, go to: www.writeforme.org i am brasissy on there

Here are my likes and limits:

likes: crossdressing, self bondage, wedgies, sound depravation, private exposing

limits: public, anal, poop, pee (except in a diaper), visable body writing

live:d11eaccc5e592495
Brasissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2022, 01:43 AM   #11
quizmaster

Hi Brasissy - Delighted you like it! As I have said in one of the comments, I am straight, and would only want to do this with a woman, but I wish you luck in finding a partner for this dare.
Old 08-03-2022, 08:53 PM   #12
quizmaster

I have been thinking some more about this dare. In the original proposal, I said that the aim was to take pics which go as close as possible to 'showing the goods', without showing anything at all - but there is, as it were, a 'shadow dare', whose aim would be to take pics which are completely erotic, but which may go awry because they are taken when blindfolded. The fascinating thing is that one cannot say which pics will be more explicit - the original dare may result in pics which show 'nipple and pussy', and the shadow dare may result in completely unerotic pics. Of course, one could commit to doing both versions, the original dare, followed by getting dressed, and then the shadow dare,with a second strip.
Old 08-05-2022, 05:51 AM   #13
quizmaster

One further thought on the 'shadow dare'. I suggested two separate strips, one for the dare, and one for the shadow dare, but of course you could combine the two into a single act consisting of a dare strip followed by a shadow dare reverse-strip, ie getting dressed, taking pics at each stage of undressing and dressing. But as you cannot say whether the dare or the shadow dare will reveal more flesh, you could end up with the paradox of undressing being less sexy than getting dressed! Anyway, I would really love it if a woman would be willing to do this for me, and remember that the blindfold can function as a mask to protect your identity.
Old 09-04-2022, 03:35 PM   #14
LadyRose

Quote:
Originally Posted by quizmaster View Post
One further thought on the 'shadow dare'. I suggested two separate strips, one for the dare, and one for the shadow dare, but of course you could combine the two into a single act consisting of a dare strip followed by a shadow dare reverse-strip, ie getting dressed, taking pics at each stage of undressing and dressing. But as you cannot say whether the dare or the shadow dare will reveal more flesh, you could end up with the paradox of undressing being less sexy than getting dressed! Anyway, I would really love it if a woman would be willing to do this for me, and remember that the blindfold can function as a mask to protect your identity.
I am contemplating this. I wish there was a way where I could take the photos and send them to you without knowing what I am sending you but I am not that coordinated with my phone to do it blindfolded. But the idea of doing this blindfolded has me intruged.
LadyRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2022, 07:24 PM   #15
quizmaster

That's a fascinating thought, LadyRose. It may not be possible to do without a great deal of practice, and even then there would be considerable doubt about whether it would be a success. I suppose the best you could do would be to send the photos very quickly, without studying them. I know that's not really what you want to do, but it's probably all that would be attainable.

Advertisements
Kink Talk