Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 03-26-2022, 03:10 AM   #1
CrystalEmerald

Default Punish this needy pussy

I have been an internet whore and came twice without permission. My Master decided to let you guys decide my punishment.

I’m a 22 year old female with a tight wet pussy(5” dildo is already too long to comfortably fit) and all I want to do is cum. Make me regret cumming without permission. Not allowed to cum until I do 5 punishments and I earn that permission.

I don’t send photos or videos. If something is out of my comfort zone I won’t do it - may post detailed reports.

Toys: nipple clamps, lush 2, bullet vibe, 5” dildo, 7” dildo, toothpaste, icy hot, and handcuffs.

Dislikes: anal, pussy stretching, edging, denial, hidden public

Limits: blood, scat/piss, social suicide, anything that leaves a mark, public. Whatever else I deem as uncomfortable

Last edited by CrystalEmerald; 03-26-2022 at 03:27 AM.
CrystalEmerald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2022, 03:24 AM   #2
MasterZp
Distinguished Member

Such a naughty whore needs to be punished and atone for such disobedient behavior.

Strip naked take your 5" dildo and your clamps and your icyhot and go to the middle of your living room, so you are exposed and on display.

Kneel down with your feet together and under your ass, knees open as wide as you can without being painful. Start to rub the dildo around that pussy and clit and get them wet. Then push it in a bit and start fucking that naughty, needy pussy and get it wet and horny. When you are not quite at the edge but close, stop, and rub a dab of icy hot around your clit and pussy lips with a finger until you definitely feel the burn and your near edge is killed.

Start again with the dildo, slowly fucking that pussy and forcing yourself to get wetter and hotter and feel the burn intensify for awhile and then slowly start to ebb away. Keep fucking until you are again near the edge, and stop again.

Put the clamps on those nipples, and then apply the icy hot again to your pussy and a small bit to your asshole this time. Sit there and feel the burn and the pain and think about how naughty and disobedient you were and how much better it is to always just obey. Say out loud "Thank you Master for punishing your naughty sub" over and over as you feel the burn and pain for at least 5 minutes. Then take the dildo and start to rub and fuck that pussy again. Work it again until once more you are at the edge, and then stop. Remove the clamps, and rub your tits until the pain recedes, once more repeating the phrase.

Then gather your items and go and clean up and write a report to your Master and thank him for taking the time to help train you to be a better sub. If you wish or he desires, share that report here as well.
Likes: Domination, humiliation, bondage, exhibitionism, giving dares, tasks, punishments, orgasm control/denial, controlling aspects of a sub's life like how they dress, how and when they eat, when they use the bathroom, their sexual adventures.

I'm only looking for female subs/slaves, so please no men.

Limits: scat, pee, blood, kids, knives, extreme pain, anything illegal
MasterZp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2022, 08:34 PM   #3
CrystalEmerald

I need 2 more punishments to be able to cum. My greedy pussy is soaking through my pantyhose and my legs are shaking. Please give me 2 more punishments to let me cum, my Master said don’t go easy on me.
Old 03-26-2022, 08:57 PM   #4
CrystalEmerald

This useless cunt begs for a punishment, please show mercy to this slut and punish her so she can please her Master.
Old 03-26-2022, 11:48 PM   #5
Raenef
Distinguished Member

As we still have "mask season" you will go to the super market with your panties in your mouth below the mask / alternative a ball

Likes : domination, bondage, degrading, (light-)pain, semi-public, watersports
dislike: brats (difficult to find the border between make me / uncomfortable)
Limits: illegal, scat, permanent, blood, vomit

"first law of the universe: can never have too much duct tape"
Raenef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2022, 04:12 AM   #6
Cueball9802
Distinguished Member

You will edge 50 times. Each time you edge you must stop completely and wait until you're no longer aroused to start the next edge. As you get going it'll take longer to "calm down". You must use different lubricants every time, you may rotate if you don't have that many but you must find a minimum of 5 and 1 needs to be something like icy/hot and another a numbing type like a lidocaine rub.

PM Dares Check out my re-formatted dares

Toys and other items

Feel free to diaper check me, I'm now wearing 24/7. You can also check me here.
PM dares are welcome too.

Visit my hypno kink list, would you like to make me your hypno slave?

M 50
KIik - cueball9802
Spoiler:
Skype - trkruger9802
Cueball9802 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2022, 04:27 AM   #7
LeeXi
Distinguished Member

First slide your lush into your cunt. Then follow with up your 5 inch dildo so your nice and full. Now bend over and fuck your ass with your 7 inch dildo until you gape for 30 seconds.

Whilst you fuck your ass you can use the lush to edge and rub your clit but your fingers must be covered in icy hot.

Once you ass is finally able to gape your going to put a nice little blob of icy hot into your ass. Then slide in your dildo.

Now slide on a pair of panties and leggings. Get dressed and your going to go find a nice little bench at a park.

Then your going to to with your suffed holes edge once for every 3 minutes that pass taking you to reach the bench from your home.

Only then can you take your wet cunt home and complete this punishment.

Likes : Humiliation & Degradation, Exhibitionism, Mind Play, Chemical Play

Unknown :Piss, Ask Me i like to try everything once

Limits : Blood, Social Suicide, Faimly, Friends

Kinky Hedonistic Switch
LeeXi is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
denial, edge, punishment bad slut, regret