Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-20-2022, 12:55 AM   #1
littleanalslave
getDare Sweetheart

Default 30f go wild on my back door

Hey all I'm really after new kik (littleanalslave2) friends and people to push the limits of what one should put in their but. I'm planning on putting some mud in it soon....so pretty much anything you think would be funny. Really after people under 25 as I like to be a experminal toy. Also up for some good old fashion stretching, so message me on kik if you're interested.

Kik: littleanalslave2

Likes: having my disgusting back door used as a scraps bin and test dummy for anyones, being larthed at by other girls on here, cus of what i do to my back door...

Disslikes: playing with my pussey i have never cum

Limits: anything at work, full on public, pics, anything that might get me in truble with cops
littleanalslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2022, 02:03 PM   #2
Kawaii

I've heard mud is unsafe but idk if it is or not, maybe check a little beforehand.

Insert all the receipts in your house and car into a condom or condoms and stuff them in your ass. Break your ass with hard anal pounding after. Life's hard as a piggy bank.
Not into heavy pain, extreme scat, or rudeness
Pm for kik
PM Dares
Toy list
Kawaii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2022, 01:15 AM   #3
wingman78
Longtime User

Let's start with something relatively safe: try to break the record of most (peeled) banana's inserted up your ass. My record is three before I could take no more.
Old 02-21-2022, 10:16 PM   #4
johank
getDare Sweetheart

Default ..

How about. ..... insert one of your heels that you have weared outside (not the heel itself but the the toe side (toe box). Can you manage it?
johank is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk