Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 10-10-2018, 04:15 PM   #1
tjpublic

Send a message via MSN to tjpublic
Default Public walk with risky clothing

The idea of this dare is that you will find a middle point and walk up to 5 minutes in either direction. You will be allowed only 1 item of clothing for the walk. Dice will decide how far you walk and what you wear.

Starting clothes for the dare: Pants, Underwear, Shirt, Jacket, bring along a pair of panties (optional).
(Later in the dare- Modified clothing means any zippers and buttons must be all the way open, if underwear or pants with no zipper/buttons you must roll a die and roll the waist band down that many times, a shirt with no buttons or zipper must be lifted up to your armpits to keep the bottom of the shirt at chest level. You are not allowed to touch the clothing with your hands unless pants fall below your knees, or shirt falls down to your waist.)

Go to a public trail, hiking area, or park and find a place that you can walk up to 5 minutes either direction. When at this location you will roll the first die to see what clothes you will get to take on your first walk. You are only allowed 1 item of clothing (plus socks and shoes).

Roll 1, what clothes to change into:
1. Pants
2. Jacket
3. Underwear
4. Shirt
5. Panties (If you didn't bring panties, you will roll 1 die, put on your underwear and roll the waist band down that many times)
6. User choice - But you can't put it on, you can only carry it with you until a later roll tells you otherwise.

Roll 2, how far will you walk with just this 1 item on (You choose which way you go):
1. 1 minute
2. 2 minutes
3. 3 minutes
4. 4 minutes
5. 5 minutes
6. Roll again. If even you don't have to walk, if odd walk 5 minutes with the modified clothing both ways.

Roll 3, task after walk, once you complete this task return to the middle area:
1. Lay down on your back for 1 minute
2. Lay down on your stomach for 1 minute
3. Do 10 jumping jacks and 10 pushups
4. Take off your item clothing, hang it on a tree above head level. Stand with your eyes closed for 1 minute.
5. Take off your item of clothing. Go back to your middle spot naked, return to the item, grab it and carry it back to the middle spot naked.
6. Modified clothing back to middle area.

Roll 4, once you return to the middle area, roll again to pick your clothing for your walk the other direction.
1. Pants
2. Jacket
3. Underwear
4. Shirt
5. Panties (If you didn't bring panties, you will roll 1 die, put on your underwear and roll the waist band down that many times)
6. User choice - But you can't put it on, you can only carry it with you until a later roll tells you otherwise.

Roll 5, how far will you walk the other direction with just this 1 item on:
1. 1 minute
2. 2 minutes
3. 3 minutes
4. 4 minutes
5. 5 minutes
6. Roll again. If even you don't have to walk, if odd walk 5 minutes with modified clothing.

Roll 6, do you modify your clothing for this walk (skip if roll 5 was a 6)?
Even - No
Odd - Yes

Roll 7, task after walk to 2nd area, once you complete this task return to the middle area.
1. Lay down on your back for 1 minute with your eyes closed
2. Lay down on your stomach for 1 minute with your eyes closed
3. Do 10 jumping jacks, 10 sit-ups and 10 pushups
4. Take off your item clothing, hang it on a tree above head level. Stand with your eyes closed for 1 minute.
5. Take off your item of clothing. Go back to your middle area naked, with your hands behind your back the whole way, return to the item, grab it and carry it back to the middle spot naked.
6. Modified clothing back to middle area, hands behind your back the whole time.

Roll 8, you're done with the dare, now it's time to leave. Roll 1 last time, wear just 1 item of clothing as far as you can back to your car, carry the rest with you. Once you no longer feel comfortable in that clothing you can stop and redress to head home.
1. Pants
2. Jacket
3. Underwear
4. Shirt
6. Carry all of your clothing behind your back.

Roll 9, do you modify your clothing for this walk?
Even - No
Odd - Yes

If you want to add to the fun you could video the dare or take pictures at each roll. Have fun and be safe!
tjpublic is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to tjpublic for this post:
Old 10-10-2018, 05:37 PM   #2
Submissivedaniel5

I’m interested in this dare..
Kik submissivedaniel
Twitter: @subdaniel3
30 years old submissive.
Preferably looking for female mistresses, mainly.

limits are as of right now, pain, scat, blood, knife, or watersports, Social suicide, Facebook, insta, ID, full name.

Likes: humiliation, ass play, controlled masturbation and orgasms, exposure, chaturbate (broadcasting)
Submissivedaniel5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2018, 08:21 PM   #3
tjpublic

Send a message via MSN to tjpublic

I wrote this dare because I was looking for something to do this evening. I went to a local park/hiking trail area. When I got there there were a couple of people taking pictures at the park area. It is a very popular place for photographers. It was getting close to sunset which is a pretty slow time for the trails, but a busy time for the park area.

I headed down to the hiking trails and made my way to a spot I thought would work. I've spent quite a bit of time in the area but I don't know it well enough to know if I could actually walk 5 minutes without getting closer to danger. Anyways, I thought it was a good spot to start so I rolled the first dice.

5- I didn't have any panties with me, so I rolled again to see how far I would have to roll the waist band of my boxers. I rolled another 5. Now rolling down the boxers 5 times keeps my front side covered, but not by far. the top 1/3 of my butt crack was hanging out the back. I rolled to see how far I would be walking before I set off, it was a 2.

I started the stopwatch on my phone and headed off at a easy pace for my 2 minute walk in very little clothing. While nothing I had done at this point would be illegal, I was definitely in a spot that would raise some eye brows and may get a visit from the authority if caught. I made it to minutes and it's a good thing I didn't roll much more. I was getting near the end of the wooded area on that trail and would have been heading into a pretty well exposed section.

I rolled to see what my task would be for my first stop, it was a 3. This was an easy enough task. It didn't take much time, I didn't have to lay down and get all dirty, and I got to keep my clothes on! I completed my workout and made my way back to the middle area.

I rolled my 4th dice to see what clothes I would get to wear for the 2nd half of the dare. It was another 5. This time the roll for waist band was a 3, so I got to undo a couple roles getting me a bit less exposure. I rolled to see how far I would have to walk this time and got a 1. I headed out on my 1 minute walk. I could hear a car on the road not far from the trail, but I couldn't tell whether it was coming to the park or headed home. I made my 1 minute walk and rolled for my task. This time I wasn't so lucky and rolled a 4.

I was stopped right underneath a tree that had a branch I could reach. I stripped off my boxers and hung them on the tree. I started the stopwatch on my phone to make sure I kept my eyes closed for at least a minute. I decided that I would count the time in my head, and if I opened my eyes before it had been a minute I would start over. This meant I got to spend a little extra time standing on the trail completely naked because I didn't want to risk opening my eyes early. I stood there counting, and hearing every little noise. I could hear another car, this time it seemed like they were headed down the road to head home. Once I was sure it had been long enough I opened my eyes. It had been 1 minute 10 seconds, not too much extra, but I got past the minute mark.

I threw my boxers back on, rolled the waist band 3 times and headed back down the trail to my clothes. I was now done with the main dare and ready to head back to the car. My goal was to see how far I could make it in the rolled clothing. I rolled to see what I would get and ended up with a 2. I thought that is a pretty good choice. My jacket covers most of my goods when standing. I definitely could have rolled worse. Next I checked to see if I could zip it up, unfortunately I rolled a 1. This meant my nice covering jacket was no longer much help.

I was getting my backup plan in case I came across someone on my way back to the car, I wanted to have a quick plan for getting some pants on. To make this easier, I put my boxers in one pocket of my jacket, and my t-shirt in the other pocket. This helped to have only my jeans in my hands, but it made the jacket want to sit wider open than if the pockets were empty.

I started my walk back with jeans in hand and a wide open jacket exposing my nude body underneath. I was very deliberate with my walk, listening for other footsteps, talking, or the dreaded sound of a bike which can make it's way to you before you have a chance to hide or cover yourself. I made it about 1/2 of the way back to the car, probably close to a 10 minute walk. I heard another car and I was very close to the road at this point. It sounded like the car stopped on the road, so I quickly ducked behind a tree and put my jeans back on. I zipped up my jacket and continued on walking like nothing happened. I made it back to the car and no one was waiting around for me, so I guess I wasn't seen by the car on the road.

Overall it was a fun dare that I'm sure I'll get a chance to try again. Weather is starting to get cold here, it was a chilly evening to be wondering around in the woods without clothes on!
tjpublic is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to tjpublic for this post:
Old 12-23-2021, 11:30 AM   #4
Max2929

Love this can’t wait to try it when it’s not winter
Max2929 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2021, 11:35 AM   #5
Jan_30
getDare Sweetheart

I will try this, anybody likes to roll for me?

Any ideas for my coming holidays?

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=428851
Jan_30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2021, 10:21 AM   #6
patrickm

Default Public Walk with Risky Clothing

Great dare! I'm going to have to do this sometime. Winter may be cold, but it also means fewer people out.

Check out My Blog for my Naked Fantasies and PM Dares! If you find a fantasy you'd like to help me make come true, message me, and we can try to work something out. Here's my kink list.
patrickm is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk