Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Submissive/Dominant Lounge

Old 09-04-2021, 04:37 PM   #1
Dominic4e

Default Verbal degradation refined

Hi all feeling like you've been to egotistical recently or just want to be made to feel terrible well do I have the service for you.

intro
Around a year ago I made a thread about a verbal degradation service where I would insult you verbally on varying levels of intensity, and after doing this service for around 6 months I feel now that I have curated the perfect way of executing this. The underlying problem with verbal degradation is that it is never harsh enough for people since of course it is online and not in person. So for the new verbal degradation I can only offer 2 options to make it as successful as possible. Either

you describe yourself and your habits in painstaking detail

or you send images and describe your habits

This is the only way I can properly insult you and you actually feel offended,however for those people that maybe want to only test the waters then feel free to contact me for a more mild insult session.

how its done
You will contact me and send the required information, I will then discuss some details with you before starting the session. In the session I will insult your appearance, hobbies and any other personal issues you share. You will be required to reply back when prompted to

contact me
Either on my kik Dominic4e or on gd. If you wish to use another messaging platform let me know and I'll see if I can use that instead. What are you waiting for?

Also if you respond on this thread as well I'll be more likely to see it

Last edited by Dominic4e; 09-04-2021 at 05:36 PM.
Dominic4e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2021, 11:28 PM   #2
dragonxy86

Nice, kik me - dragon86abc
dragonxy86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2021, 07:41 AM   #3
Liquiritia

i sent you a pm!
Liquiritia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2021, 07:50 AM   #4
sissyknees69

Just sent you a kik message, sounds enticing
sissyknees69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2021, 06:11 PM   #5
agolnafu

Send a message via Yahoo to agolnafu
Default Verbal degradation refined

Dear Sir Dominic, I have sent you a PM related to your previous thread you posted beginning 2020. I was not aware that one 'was dead'.
Please count me in here, consider my PM and tell me if extra info is needed.
Greetings.

Likes-Kinks: Thigh High Platform Boots-Rubber Boots-Rubber Gloves-Sissyfication-Online Exposure-Humiliation-Pee-Anal-Light torture-Bondage-Messy-Nipple torture-Denial
Punishments-Dislikes: CBT-Spankings-Line Writing
Limits: Family-Friends-Face-Permanent-Shaving-Hidden public-Full public-Social Suicide-Illegal-Blood
Female Name = Kimmy
Clothes - Boots - Toys
PM Dares
Skype = live:.cid.b60bf05946cc0ec4
Have to be a blackmail slave until 2024-03-04
agolnafu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2021, 10:41 PM   #6
itsbrittneybby

I am intrigued. Would be interested in what this degradation session could look like. KIK in sig.

Likes: submission, pain, anal (but no plugs currently), domestic discipline/punishments - line writing, cornertime, spanking, mouth soaping, etc ..., degradation, humiliation, time wasting, bladder control (no wetting), teasing (I have a small vibrator)

Limits: pictures (other than like pictures of lines - I will share those), scat, blood, knifes/needles, illegal, public, age play

KIK - itsbrittneybby69
itsbrittneybby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2022, 07:52 AM   #7
Silviaplay

Female F 22

I posted on the previous post and now I sent you a message on kik. Plese degrade me, I'll send everything I can that doesn't make me identifyiable (so no face pics for exaples, but nudes are ok). Make me cry. (kik Silviaplay)
Silviaplay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2022, 01:54 AM   #8
Katy2007
Account Banned

Default Best mistress

I have one beautiful and professional goddess, she has 8 years in this BDSM lifestyle she's looking for serious and loyal slave pm her @kate4940
Katy2007 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk