Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-07-2021, 08:00 PM   #1
hpeasley18
Account Banned

Default 18/M In college dorm alone

(Side note: I am going to play dare or dare and i want to get dared to lick someones feet any idea how to get that happening)

Below is dares u can give me and ill do em all:
Tell me what to do during the night for a week You can come up with your own dares or use this below:
Ok so you can reply with a title and how long for example ( Gag underwear after cum and piss 1 hour). If i dont do one or if I fail to see your reply within 30 minutes than I have to do the dare and another related gross dare.
Wedgie: i have to self wedgir for X minutes while masterbating to wedgie challenge videos. (Ex: you can say put your arms through your legholes and jerk)
Gag: i can have a X gag (sock, underwear, dirty sock, pee underwear etc), in for Y hours.
Feet: i have to lick my sole of my feet X times for Y hours.
Handgag: i have to handgag myself with one of the gags in my mouth while masterbating to either feet vids, handgag challenges or facesitting challenges
Lick : i have to lick my cum
Bound: i have to tie my ankle with a used sock and have underwear (dirty or clean) over my head
Special: u can make it as bad or naughty as possible u can combine dares�� make me suffer if u can!
hpeasley18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2021, 07:17 AM   #2
hpeasley18
Account Banned

Bumping this. Please reply
Old 10-08-2021, 01:48 PM   #3
hpeasley18
Account Banned

Bump. Come on pleasee
Old 10-09-2021, 08:03 AM   #4
hpeasley18
Account Banned

Anyone? Please give me some things to do. It is also a posibility that my friend wears my socks for a dare and then i can do something with them after
Old 10-10-2021, 12:35 PM   #5
hpeasley18
Account Banned

Bumping this againn give me something bad.
Old 10-15-2021, 08:26 AM   #6
hpeasley18
Account Banned

Bumping once again
Old 10-15-2021, 08:37 AM   #7
Mikester98

Handgag,
Underwear in mouth for 2 hours
Self wedgie 20 minutes

Likes: CBT, breastplay, chastity, bondage, pain, humiliation, etc., extreme pain, clothing control
Dislikes: Not pleasing my doms
Soft Limits: pictures, videos (private), blackmail*( must be discussed)
Hard Limits: Illegal, family, life altering, scat/pee, exposure

23/M/CT

PM me REPORT, and I will have to send you a report/pic on a humiliating dare of your choice
within limits
Mikester98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2021, 08:37 AM   #8
BarefootAlien
Barer of Feet

Hmm... two ways I could see you getting dared to lick his feet (just one friend, right?)

First, dare him to smush some food with his bare feet and then leave the mess on them (putting them up so he doesn't track the food all over the floor for some time (10 minutes, maybe). There's a reasonable chance your next dare would be to lick them clean. If he doesn't do it then, he's probably not gonna.

Otherwise, I think you'd have to do it yourself. As in dare him to let you lick his feet for X minutes. If he'd need it couched in less overtly sexual terms, maybe something like, "I dare you to try not to laugh while I lick your feet for ten minutes," with some forfeit he'd find reasonably unpleasant but not disastrous if he fails, and laughs.

I most enjoy giving dares involving exhibitionism, nudity, orgasms, and bare feet.

I like to give dares/commands to people who are eager and grateful to obey, not ones who have to be blackmailed or brow-beaten into doing things.

I do not support chastity or long-term denial. My philosophy as a dom is almost diametrically opposed.

I adore, encourage, and truthfully answer, virtually all questions.
BarefootAlien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2021, 08:40 AM   #9
BarefootAlien
Barer of Feet

Also... Special.

Cum by fucking the soles of your own feet as best you can. You may use your hands to assist, but your feet need to be involved. Do your best to catch all of your cum on your soles... and then lick it all off.

Keep licking until your feet are completely clean and the surface of your entire tongue, as much of it as can possibly reach any part of your feet, is numb.

I most enjoy giving dares involving exhibitionism, nudity, orgasms, and bare feet.

I like to give dares/commands to people who are eager and grateful to obey, not ones who have to be blackmailed or brow-beaten into doing things.

I do not support chastity or long-term denial. My philosophy as a dom is almost diametrically opposed.

Old 10-18-2021, 02:42 AM   #10
hpeasley18
Account Banned

Thanks. Will do. Anymore dares?
Old 10-18-2021, 02:19 PM   #11
BarefootAlien
Barer of Feet

Quote:
Originally Posted by hpeasley18 View Post
Thanks. Will do. Anymore dares?
That depends on how pleased I am by your report for this one, and for how the "dare or dare" session went, cutie.

Advertisements
Kink Talk