Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-23-2023, 03:46 PM   #1
subdream
getDare Sweetheart

Default willing to try blackmail

What is this about?
I am not very experienced, but I tried a couple things before. Up until now I was very cautious and didn't try many dangerous things at all. That said I often dream of being abducted and/or blackmailed into being a sex slave. I also love the thought of being hypnotized into being an unwilling slave in my own body. I will never experience any of these and I am very sure that reality would not match fantasy at all. Thus I don't think I will ever try any of these. But I think I should try something dangerous for once. I might like it. But I still want to ensure I can't be harmed while giving up control. That means I will put me in a situation where bad things can happen, but which wouldn't destroy my life.

What did I prepare?
I put incriminating material on an usb drive. It's a couple pictures which I don't want to be seen by anybody. I dropped this usb stick hidden at my parents home today. I will not be able to retrieve it for some time while my parents on the other hand can retrieve it. That means the information where it's hidden plus a way to contact my parents will be a solid blackmail start. I also set up anonymous mail receive for my parents with a password only stored at my parents computer. I created some throwaway mail address there.

I will give the throwaway mail adress and the location of the usb stick to one person. I will at their mercy afterwards until I can retrieve the usb stick. They can push me as much as they like, but when things go south I will only be exposed to my parents. That's bad, but not the end of my life. If they push me to hard, I will probably stop playing and accept my fate. That means whoever get's to blackmail me, will not be able to cross certain boundaries.

Who am I?
I am a genderfluid bisexual submissive from Germany. That means I use the time zone UTC+1. Kink is only a small part of my life, but I can't live without. Every now and then I got the opportunity to play, sometimes online and sometimes in real life. So a couple people know about my darker side, but my family is unaware. I would like to keep it like that, but only future will tell. I love erotic stories and I started a couple different ones. I posted one of those here, but unfortunately I didn't have time to finish it yet. I probably will continue it eventually though.

I do not live alone, but I will do so for a couple days. That means I can use the whole flat for playing. I can also use toys openly as long as I stay within my flat, but I do not have many toys unfortunately. My body is unmodified, no tattoos and no piercings. I will not change that anytime soon. Once in a blue moon I like to dominate, but it is so rare that I don't consider myself a switch. I am a bitchy sub sometimes though. That said I don't think I will dare to be stubborn at all while in blackmail.

What are my limits?
My hard limits are things that bring trouble (social suicide, face pictures, personal data, offline interactions) as well as permanent changes to my body or life. I will also refuse to do scat or anything dangerous (like asphyx play, stronger intoxication).

My soft limits are pictures, playing outdoors, body writing, and mild intoxication (getting a bit tipsy). I will probably refuse those but if I get horny and desperate, I might be willing to cross those boundaries. I would not place any bet on it though.

What are my likes?
I love being under control of somebody else. That's why I do this experiment in the first place. I like orgasm control and mild spanking, up to hard spanking when horny. I would love to try erotic hypnosis. When I orgasm I usually lose drive, but I do not know what that means in a blackmail situation. I am open to try new things as long as it does not involve buying anything. I won't be able to do so within the next couple days anyway.

I am looking forward to not knowing what will happen and to have no control over what happens at all. Until now I always had my sessions planned ahead with very specific negotiations beforehand. I think it's time to have it differently for once.

What about You?
Since I am bisexual, I don't care who You are, as long as You are willing to push me for a while. I do prefer females though and I did not have a male Dom yet. That said I also did not have many different female Dommes yet. I require You to be somebody having fun controlling somebody's whole life for a while. You're an even better match if You're able to push a submissive with carrot and stick, even better if You can manipulate people with words. If You got a female voice, You can try to hypnotize me on Your own, though You can also use hypnosis videos from the internet. Don't try to hypnotize with a male voice, I tried it a couple times and it won't work. Make me Your slave - at least for a while.

What is the exact schedule?
Play start: Friday 8pm UTC+1, about 20 hours after this post
Play end: Saturday 1pm UTC+1, 17 hours after play start

I might be able to start a bit earlier. I got an appointment with my parents on play end, but they tend to be late and they also cancel appointmens every now and then. I might be forced to be a blackmail slave for longer if luck isn't on my side. I willingly agree to being under blackmail until I am able to retrieve the usb stick.

Questions?
If any question remains, feel free to ask.

My fantasy story:
Sarah's Adventures (lesbian domination, chastity)
subdream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2023, 06:42 AM   #2
subdream
getDare Sweetheart

Only 5 hours left to find a cruel blackmailer.

My fantasy story:
Old 03-24-2023, 09:39 AM   #3
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

Hmmmm…hard to tell, given the information, what exactly one can get with this. I enjoy blackmail for pushing limits and yet your likes, limits seem narrow and controlling. I would be happy to give it a try.
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2023, 09:42 AM   #4
subdream
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by zephyrnem View Post
Hmmmm…hard to tell, given the information, what exactly one can get with this. I enjoy blackmail for pushing limits and yet your likes, limits seem narrow and controlling. I would be happy to give it a try.
Anything not listed as a limit is probably fair game. Blackmail is about not having too much control, thus I will embrace not knowing what will happen. Since I expect myself to be open to even push my (soft) limits after playing for a while, I can't think of anything not listed which I won't do.

My fantasy story:
Old 03-24-2023, 09:45 AM   #5
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

Send me a pm with the information and we can start here or on kik or wherever.
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2023, 09:46 AM   #6
subdream
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by zephyrnem View Post
Send me a pm with the information and we can start here or on kik or wherever.
Play starts at 8pm UTC+1, which is a bit more than 2 hours ahead. I did not choose my blackmailer yet.

My fantasy story:
Old 03-24-2023, 12:00 PM   #7
subdream
getDare Sweetheart

I chose my blackmailer. Please keep your fingers crossed that it will be as awesome for both of us as I envision it to be.

I will probably post a report afterwards, but I will let my blackmailer decide in the end when I am finally free. What happens until I am free... is not my choice I guess.

I will keep you updated on the progress (at least when it's over) and I will also keep you updated if I start a second round. Judging by how I feel right now, there will be a at least a second round.

I send the information to the blackmailer right now. The blackmail starts.

My fantasy story:
Old 03-24-2023, 03:17 PM   #8
subdream
getDare Sweetheart

I love being a blackmailed slut.

My fantasy story:
Old 03-24-2023, 04:07 PM   #9
Ms.Paige03

Nice and very interesting do you have kik?
Likes - Spanking, Plugs, Panties, Writing lines, Corner-time, Home Chores, Toilet Schedule Training, Food, Ass bruises, Vibration, Ruined Orgasms, Tease & Denial, Video Game Dares, Clothing Control, Position Training

Punishments - Ginger Paste, Cum Tastings, Anal, Chastity, Light Ball Busting, A2M,

Limits - Public, Permanent Damage, Blood, Family and Friends, Scat
Ms.Paige03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Ms.Paige03 for this post:
Old 03-24-2023, 11:33 PM   #10
subdream
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olitex View Post
Nice and very interesting do you have kik?
no kik. slave is happy now. slave is forever.

My fantasy story:
Old 03-25-2023, 05:18 AM   #11
subdream
getDare Sweetheart

This was an awesome experience. I'm still recovering, but I feel great. I'm a bit dizzy in my head, probably due to the extensive use of hypnosis. Also my body hurts, like a lot.

I will not go into details any further, since the last couple hours are a bit blurry in my head. Also it's hard to find words. Adrenaline and dopamine perhaps? I don't know. Lack of sleep as well.

I can say that I will repeat this. Not very soon though. My body hurts.

My fantasy story:
Old 03-28-2023, 12:57 PM   #12
adamyakanawa

I'm not sure if I can fully endorse the idea of giving someone the throwaway mail address and location of the usb stick, as it does put you in a potentially dangerous situation. However, it's ultimately your decision to make. Just make sure to prioritize your safety and well-being at all times. If you want to explore new things in a safe and consensual way, I would recommend doing some research on BDSM and finding a reputable community or group to join. It's important to always communicate clearly and have a safeword in place to ensure everyone involved is comfortable and safe.
adamyakanawa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2023, 02:12 AM   #13
adamyakanawa

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamyakanawa View Post
I'm not sure if I can fully endorse the idea of giving someone the throwaway mail address and location of the usb stick, as it does put you in a potentially dangerous situation. However, it's ultimately your decision to make. Just make sure to prioritize your safety and well-being at all times. If you want to explore new things in a safe and consensual way, I would recommend doing some research on BDSM and finding a reputable community or group to join. It's important to always communicate clearly and have a safeword in place to ensure everyone involved is comfortable and safe.

On a related note, I recently read an article about the dangers of being blackmailed online and the steps you can take to protect yourself. It's important to always be cautious about sharing sensitive information online and to never give in to demands from someone trying to blackmail you.
adamyakanawa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2023, 12:18 AM   #14
subdream
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
I'm not sure if I can fully endorse the idea of giving someone the throwaway mail address and location of the usb stick, as it does put you in a potentially dangerous situation.
Being in a dangerous situation is the point of it. Though the risk is somewhat controllable since it's only my family I can be exposed to, not some stranger on the internet. Combined with hart limits of face pictures and personal information, I can be pretty sure it doesn't end in a real blackmail. I think it's a good combination of loosing control while still not giving up all control. Especially the blackmailer had only the chance to expose me to people I chose beforehand.

Quote:
It's important to always communicate clearly and have a safeword in place to ensure everyone involved is comfortable and safe.
I chose not to have a safeword for the blackmail since that would have destroyed the feeling of loosing control. In normal circumstances I do have one. I know the risk of not having a safeword, but nevertheless thanks for reminding of safewords. There is a big difference between choosing not to have one and forgetting to have one.

Quote:
It's important to always be cautious about sharing sensitive information online and to never give in to demands from someone trying to blackmail you.
Yes, blackmail is risky. But so are other kinks. There is a difference between consensual nonconsent and plain nonconsent.

My fantasy story:
Old 05-03-2023, 10:10 AM   #15
subdream
getDare Sweetheart

Just a quick heads up that I will try another round in about two weeks give or take. I'm currently preparing the stage.

My fantasy story:

Advertisements
Kink Talk