Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-16-2013, 01:17 AM   #1
stewpot
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via Yahoo to stewpot
Default Public Messy Dares

I am looking at doing some somewhat public possibly fully public dares that involve me getting messy (with food or mud or something). Please leave me some ideas of what to do

Likes: messy (will possibly do messy in public or semipublic), body writing (except face) and anything else not in limits

Limits: friends/family, interaction with others, CBT, piss/poop, bathroom control, icy hot, extreme pain, diapers, anal
stewpot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2013, 02:41 AM   #2
Emiy

Put as much banana's in your ass as you can and go for a jog. Make sure you wear undies that can carry the mess
Emiy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2013, 10:06 AM   #3
stewpot
getDare Sweetheart

Thank you I will do that one as soon as I can do you have anymore or anyone else have any?

Likes: messy (will possibly do messy in public or semipublic), body writing (except face) and anything else not in limits

Limits: friends/family, interaction with others, CBT, piss/poop, bathroom control, icy hot, extreme pain, diapers, anal
Old 08-16-2013, 03:29 PM   #4
splosherrob

Do what I did last night:

1. Go to your regular supermarket and find the reduced chilled food.
2. Buy the 5 items that look most disgusting (I had two packs of macaroni cheese, spaghetti bolognese, tuna mayonnaise and a quiche.
3. Take them home.
4. Empty three items into your underwear and one into each shoe. Then put on your shortest shorts and a running vest.
5. Go for a jog. You must jog for at least 2 miles and through the most public areas you can find.
6. You will experience seepage. This you will suffer with a smile on your face.
7. Every man you encounter will be met with a cheery 'lovely evening, eh?'
8. Every female you encounter will be met with a roguish wink.
9. When you return home, you will maturbate into the mess in your underwear.

For extra credit: You should eat some of the mess with your cum in it.

A report would be appreciated.

LIKES - Mess, foodplay, gunge, masturbation, crossdressing (lingerie, swimwear), mild humiliation, concealed identity, bets with forfeits, armpits, shaving

DISLIKES - Exercise, body writing, light pain, orgasm denial, piss, public

LIMITS - Scat, anal, heavy/severe pain, marks, blood, revealing identity, family, some aspects of public, social suicide.
splosherrob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 12:15 AM   #5
stewpot
getDare Sweetheart

That sounds like fun I will have to do it when I get back home

Old 08-18-2013, 07:24 AM   #6
Officelover
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

I have a complicated one, that if you're brave enough to try has always been one of my fantasies. Drive to a city/town about an hour away from where you live. Go to a public park and put up a sign that says "PUBLIC TRASH CAN". You will be wearing nothing but a trash bag, duct taped around your legs and held onto your shoulders by the string. (If you so choose you can wear underwear underneath it.)

Basically, you stand around for an hour or two trying to get people to throw away the trash in your bag. If anyone asks, say you are a performance artist or environmental activist trying to raise awareness of human wastefulness.
Old 08-18-2013, 09:06 PM   #7
stewpot
getDare Sweetheart

That sounds like a lot of fun I will definitely try that one soon

Old 08-19-2013, 10:46 AM   #8
stewpot
getDare Sweetheart

anyone else have anymore fun messy public dares?

Old 08-20-2013, 06:52 AM   #9
stewpot
getDare Sweetheart

I really wanna keep this going and get more suggestions. I will be going home from college on friday and can do some of the dares

Old 08-20-2013, 10:16 AM   #10
cxb13
getDare Sweetheart

Go to a public bathroom/toilet (or not if you dare!) Instead of peeing in the urinal, do it in your pants instead. Stay in public for at least 10 minutes. if anyone asks what the smell is, don't lie

Have Fun!

Likes : Masturbation , Humiliation , Semi Public, Orgasm Control/Denial

Limits: Pain, Messy, Public , Anal , Family , Cross dress

Kik: cxb13

Pm me : Cum Slave, and you choose how I have my next orgasm!

Pm me: Torture and a number between 1 and 5, and thats how many times I have to cum in a 24 hour period.

Pm me: Kik pic, and i will send you a picture over kik of your choice! (Within limits) .

Pm me: Strip and I will spend the next hour naked, when I read it.
cxb13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 10:39 AM   #11
stewpot
getDare Sweetheart

I'm sorry but pee and poop dares are in my limit!

Old 08-21-2013, 11:43 AM   #12
stewpot
getDare Sweetheart

anyone else have any dares I can do?

Old 07-19-2021, 04:36 PM   #13
Messupmyass

So seeing nudity isn’t in your limit I assume your ok with it in public so that’s what this dare is about

So seeing as this is a messy thread you will go out in public but only using messy food items to cover your self so want to hide that cock? Maybe cost it in syrup and slap a cake or something on it kinda like that if you can’t do this I can do another dare but I’ll make it harder

My PM dares
Messupmyass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2021, 04:41 PM   #14
grannyd16
Prodigy

Make some messy food, then poor it down yourself, then walk from home to a park and sit at a park bench then eat the food from yourself, if someone walks past you could also offer them some
grannyd16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2021, 07:51 PM   #15
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Messupmyass View Post
So seeing nudity isn’t in your limit I assume your ok with it in public so that’s what this dare is about

So seeing as this is a messy thread you will go out in public but only using messy food items to cover your self so want to hide that cock? Maybe cost it in syrup and slap a cake or something on it kinda like that if you can’t do this I can do another dare but I’ll make it harder
Quote:
Originally Posted by grannyd16 View Post
Make some messy food, then poor it down yourself, then walk from home to a park and sit at a park bench then eat the food from yourself, if someone walks past you could also offer them some
While I appreciate people giving a good dare to others, please keep an eye on how old the thread is if you go looking for one. The last post in this thread was back in 2013 and the user himself hasn’t been on since 2019.
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk