Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-31-2021, 09:51 AM   #1
DFL

Default F in need of motivation/study help! Creativity and cruelty encouraged

I have a very important paper due soonish and several thousand more words to write, but I keep getting distracted. Clearly I need help.

Punishments for not writing, uncomfortable ways to write until I hit x words, rules to stop me getting distracted, that kinda thing.

I have access to a bathroom but otherwise won't be leaving my room during tasks. I usually leave my room a couple times a day for food, but I don't have to.

Likes: tit torture, insertions, pain, bondage, rules, humiliation, degradation, verbal abuse, creativity, bodywriting, wardrobe control, schedule control, orgasm play (edging/forced), games/challenges/elements of chance.

Can't always do but don't mind trying now and then: spanking, ice, deepthroating, tasks that take more than like an hour.

Toys: wand (super powerful), rabbit, cuffs, rope, clothespegs, clamps, little TENS unit, plug, dildo, ballgag, household stuff.

Limits: anal, blood, scat, piss, vomit, illegal, other people (no being overheard by housemates, for example).

Do you worst, gD, hope to hear from ya soon xo

Ask me anything / Toys / Likes, dislikes, limits

I do not want to dom you, be your sub, give you dares, or see your dick.

sassy, slutty, secretly a sweetheart
DFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2021, 10:36 AM   #2
Ch4rl13

I'd like you to begin the day with an edge and you may not cum until you've written enough. I'm not sure what level you're working at so you'll have to be the judge of this.

You're allowed breaks up to 20 mins long but for a kinky twist some breaks should be painful and humiliating. Sometimes I want your breasts bound and clamped and you will do 20 slaps to each tit to keep your motivation up. If you're not raring to go afterwards then slap your face five times sharply. I'm assuming that works but if not then it's 10 sharp pussy slaps repeated until work seems like a great idea.

Let me know if this helps or if you'd like me to mix things up again.
Old 05-31-2021, 10:36 AM   #3
Sir Cap
getDare Sweetheart

Well an obvious answer is to wear a buttplug until you get 75% done.

And if you don't finish it on time, let us decide how long you wear it as punishment.

(I know its in your limits but that makes it quite a good motivator in my opinion)

Likes: scat, piss, eating and drinking both, enema play, anal, extended play, Food play, dice games

Limits: all pain, messing clothes for any length of time, public or exhibitionism, pictures/video, diapers, illegal, social suicide, family, blood, animal or stranger's scat, heavy bondage

My Sexmap
Sir Cap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2021, 11:25 AM   #4
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DFL View Post
I have a very important paper due soonish and several thousand more words to write, but I keep getting distracted. Clearly I need help.

Punishments for not writing, uncomfortable ways to write until I hit x words, rules to stop me getting distracted, that kinda thing.

I have access to a bathroom but otherwise won't be leaving my room during tasks. I usually leave my room a couple times a day for food, but I don't have to.

Likes: tit torture, insertions, pain, bondage, rules, humiliation, degradation, verbal abuse, creativity, bodywriting, wardrobe control, schedule control, orgasm play (edging/forced), games/challenges/elements of chance.

Can't always do but don't mind trying now and then: spanking, ice, deepthroating, tasks that take more than like an hour.

Toys: wand (super powerful), rabbit, cuffs, rope, clothespegs, clamps, little TENS unit, plug, dildo, ballgag, household stuff.

Limits: anal, blood, scat, piss, vomit, illegal, other people (no being overheard by housemates, for example).

Do you worst, gD, hope to hear from ya soon xo
Start each day naked and stay that way till you've done at least 1000 words.
Old 05-31-2021, 11:38 AM   #5
DFL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ch4rl13 View Post
I'd like you to begin the day with an edge and you may not cum until you've written enough. I'm not sure what level you're working at so you'll have to be the judge of this.

You're allowed breaks up to 20 mins long but for a kinky twist some breaks should be painful and humiliating. Sometimes I want your breasts bound and clamped and you will do 20 slaps to each tit to keep your motivation up. If you're not raring to go afterwards then slap your face five times sharply. I'm assuming that works but if not then it's 10 sharp pussy slaps repeated until work seems like a great idea.

Let me know if this helps or if you'd like me to mix things up again.
I'll try this out next time I have a non-word-count related goal! thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Cap View Post
Well an obvious answer is to wear a buttplug until you get 75% done.

And if you don't finish it on time, let us decide how long you wear it as punishment.

(I know its in your limits but that makes it quite a good motivator in my opinion)
Limits are things I won't do. Not motivators, limits.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatcornbow View Post
Start each day naked and stay that way till you've done at least 1000 words.
Yes Sir!

Old 05-31-2021, 01:19 PM   #6
phoeniix

when you are to start to wright get some tacks and make a tack bra and tighten the straps as tight as you can till you have completed 1000 words also makes tack panties so as you are sat you have the pressure o that for the next 1000 words

Add me in lovense app at destiny939

gagging,
anal, spanking,creativity,
bondage, semi public, naked,

limits: webcam, social suicide,
blackmail, illegal, permanent,family
edging, extreem pain, cum eating, cbt

Male 30 switch
KiK
Thedestiny930
phoeniix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2021, 01:39 PM   #7
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Female

[QUOTE=DFL;4392436

Yes Sir![/QUOTE]

Glad it'll motivate you. And post with update daily. If it's not done in a week then you're to stand by an open window at night with lights on so you can be seen in full view outside and shave your bush.
Old 05-31-2021, 05:20 PM   #8
ycoldwater
getDare Sweetheart

Sleep naked. Start each day with the ‘Seven Minute Workout’: do it naked. Drink 500ml water then take a cold shower.
Intense body/spa treatment dares
Exhibitionism related to the above

As sub:
Likes: exercise control, bathing control (temperature, etc.), psychrocism, mild exhibitionism, orgasm instruction, full body sensations, writing

Dislikes: CBT, extended dares, complex and boring dares, dietary control

Limits: social or professional suicide, piercing, anal, dangerous/disgusting,
ycoldwater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2021, 03:55 AM   #9
DFL

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoeniix View Post
when you are to start to wright get some tacks and make a tack bra and tighten the straps as tight as you can till you have completed 1000 words also makes tack panties so as you are sat you have the pressure o that for the next 1000 words
I need to buy tacks/a cheap bra so can't do this yet, but will do ASAP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatcornbow View Post
Glad it'll motivate you. And post with update daily. If it's not done in a week then you're to stand by an open window at night with lights on so you can be seen in full view outside and shave your bush.
My window looks onto a busy road so this is great motivation Sir

Quote:
Originally Posted by ycoldwater View Post
Sleep naked. Start each day with the ‘Seven Minute Workout’: do it naked. Drink 500ml water then take a cold shower.
At this rate I'll never be clothed yes Sir

I managed to write 1000 words yesterday! Between this and some DMs, I wrote all 1000 naked, with my tits bound tight and clamps on my nipples. It took just under 3 hours, I am very sore and sensitive now but ready for more abuse. Have posted pictures on Reddit, drop me a message if you want the link.

Old 06-01-2021, 05:45 AM   #10
C-Dom

After every writing session you throw dices:
One dice if you completed your goal
Three if you didn't

Before going to sleep that day you are to do that many edges and hold them for ten seconds.

Obviously you won't be allowed to cum before finishing the edges.

If you fail you are not allowed to sleep in your bed that day
C-Dom is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk