Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-22-2024, 10:13 PM   #1
bdnikyoumi

Default Missing Bedtime Punishment

I have been missing this week's assigned times for bed. To encourage better bedtime for the rest of the week. I have been tasked with asking for suggestions.

First Infraction: I missed my first bedtime by 37 minutes.
Since I dislike being a doll, my task is to be a doll for 37 minutes with no commenting or counting with breast on display.

Second Infraction: I made an admirable attempt but misjudged how long it take to get ready for bed. I missed my bedtime by 10 minutes.
My bedtime has also been pushed back 10 minutes.

Third Infraction: I missed my pushed back bedtime by over an hour.
Punishment awaiting.

Please kindly help me with punishments for bedtime.

-----------------------------------------------------

Dislikes: being moved/ordered as a doll

Likes: breast play, nipple play, role play, fun-ishments, praise, small tit humiliation (light),

Soft limits: blind folds, bondage, humiliation (light), sensation play, gags, bastinado

Hard limits: public, pictures, permanent, needles, extreme pain, aggressive language (C-word b-word, slut), vaginal insertion, anal to anything else, toilet, breast punching, balding, sexual age play (non sexual is fine)

Soft limits: blind folds, bondage, humiliation (light), sensation play, gags, bastinado

Hard limits: public, pictures, permanent, needles, extreme pain, aggressive language (C-word b-word,slut), vaginal insertion, anal to anything else, toilet, breast punching, balding, sexual age play (non sexual is fine)
bdnikyoumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2024, 10:33 PM   #2
Carh1010

Thumbs up

Super cute post.

Good girls should know when their bedtime is..

How about some nipple clamps/ any clip on each nipple for the same amount of time you stayed up. You mentioned 37 minutes and 10 minutes- 47 minutes of clipped nips would definitely help you learn a lesson.

Or, if 47 minutes is too long, how about 30 minutes of young nipples clipped, but you also must edge 3 times within that half hour.

See how wet your bedtime panties get <3
Carh1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2024, 11:44 PM   #3
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Bed time is important indeed! Need to get your sleep in well. Suggestions:
Each time you miss your bedtime, no orgasm allowed the following day.
Every 10 minutes late is an ice cube you must place in your bra the following morning.
Every 30 minutes late is 10 minutes you must watch a kid's tv show and mirror the movement and speech of one character as best as you can. If the character is not in view z completely freeze.

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight
bluedieblub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2024, 11:02 PM   #4
bdnikyoumi

@Carh1010

: blush: : blush:
Thank you for taking the time to post a dare.

*I do not put clamps in on position more than 20-30 (30's pushing a bit) at a time for safety concern. *

Report:
To begin my I massaged my breast and nipples to warm them and for the nipples to become erect enough for the clothes pin clamps for about 10 or so minutes. However, the whole time I was anxious about the punishment to come. When they were warm, I clamped both nipples from the sides, first the left and then the right. It really hurt!

Then, I set my alarm clock for 22 minutes. I was worried I wouldn't be able to finish all the edges in time, so I hurriedly began edging. The first edge, I made sure not to touch the pins. The second time I edged, I didn't touch the clamps either, but I thought about it. The third time I touched and massaged my nipples under the clamps which felt better for a second but the hurt double when I stopped. I thought by this point my punishment was nearly finished. However, I looked at the time and had about 15 to 16 more minutes left! I wanted to cry.

I was a little embarrassed and cold, so I tried putting a blanket over my chest, but it only added more pressure to the clamps and my nipples. Frustrated and wishing I had spread out edging more, I tried to massage the nipples more with the clamps on which made the pins shake, it felt almost like predicament bondage. Finally, the clock chimed. I pulled the left clamp off knowing it would hurt but not really expecting it. It took me a couple of minutes to take the right pin off after that which also hurt. Both nipples were tinder after, but the pin left a mark of my left nipple which was extra tinder. My panties stuck to me.

Thank you again for posting the dare and helping me with bedtime. Please let me know how I did.

Hard limits: public, pictures, permanent, needles, extreme pain, aggressive language (C-word b-word,slut), vaginal insertion, anal to anything else, toilet, breast punching, balding, sexual age play (non sexual is fine)
bdnikyoumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 12:01 PM   #5
testovaci6607

For each minute late stay naked and blindfolded in Nadu position. (Google "submissive positions"). If you are late for more than 30 minutes than put two clothespins on your tongue for 15 minutes and keep it sticked out. Do not touch yourself or lift the blindfold. If you do before the time runs out, ask for punishment
testovaci6607 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bedtime, female, punishment