Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-29-2021, 02:55 PM   #1
Amelia.

Default 24/F Pain Slut

Hello all! Well I’m having a rather boring evening and would love a few tasks to do. I’ve got all of my likes, limits, and toys listed below in my signature. If I don’t have it listed I’m probably open to trying it as I love trying new things. Can’t wait to see what you choose to abuse me I’ll make sure to report on all tasks. PS feel free to send some rules to follow for a week. Strict rules are always fun.

Dislikes: Edging, Toothpaste/hot sauce, wax, long corner time, large insertions, ice

Limits: Videos, Full Public, pictures/audio, Needles, Blood, family

Toys: butt plugs, Bullet vibrator (I have a remote for this), nipple and clit clamps (adjustable), rope, house hold items, hitachi wand, clit/nipple suction cups, ball gag

kik: ameliaaa8

Last edited by Amelia.; 04-29-2021 at 04:35 PM.
Amelia. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2021, 03:00 PM   #2
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Hello and welcome!

As a rule for the rest of your evening until bed time. You will wear nipple clamps. From the top of the hour to 15 min past the hour every hour from now until bed
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

Detailed Likes and Limits
PM Dares

Toys
Kik: bdsub79
Bdsub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2021, 03:04 PM   #3
ForADare
getDare Sweetheart

I see you’re into cornertime. You are going to get naked and on your knees with your nose in the corner. Go to this site: https://cornertime.github.io/

Set up your laptop so that all of your body is in shot. You will be reprimanded if you move a muscle, and could have extra time added on.

Post the link to your report here to prove that you completed the task.
ForADare is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2021, 05:02 PM   #4
SirD
getDare Succubus

Send a message via Yahoo to SirD

Rule: you have to edge once for every post you receive on this thread. You can not cum until all tasks on this thread have been completed and you post that you are done and there are no replies for 1 hour.

Looking for a sub to play with / train
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=399872
SirD is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk