Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-21-2021, 07:29 PM   #1
sluttyjane
Baby Member

Default 18/F College Experience

hey! i have been on this site for a hot minute just kinda stalking but i figured it was time to make a post! i am at college and i am looking for some fun dares and tasks to complete i have one in person class twice a week, a roommate, a community bath and lots of homework! i need some discipline for getting some homework done, perhaps some tasks regarding physical activity, and just overall some fun things i can do to pass time! i really don’t want to involve my roommate (or anyone else for that matter) so please do your best to accommodate that! thank you so so much in advance and i will complete reports for anyone who asks!!
limits: videos, face pictures, blood, scat, other people
kik: sluutyjane
*please use me and make me a slut*
sluttyjane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2021, 08:53 AM   #2
Kindness
Distinguished Member

Do you have any toys?

If applicable: get yourself all worked up, then wear a buttplug while you do some light exercise. Go for a jog, or use a treadmill, or similar.
Kindness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2021, 08:56 AM   #3
Mike.rosen424

wear a vibrator on medium to low speed for a whole in person class
Mike.rosen424 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2021, 08:58 AM   #4
Kindness
Distinguished Member

Next time you're alone, strip naked and start playing with yourself. Don't finish, but get yourself near to orgasm. Start a new post in this thread and type up a description of the two sluttiest things you have done recently. Pause after the first write-up and get yourself nearly cumming again before you write up the second. As soon as you post it, finish yourself off.
Kindness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2021, 11:47 AM   #5
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

Find either a quiet study room, or a time when your roommate is out. Strip naked. For every 20 mins. of study you earn a puece of clothing back...or...flip it. Head to the Library or somewhere else on campus away from your room. Study for...say..3 hours. For every 10 minutes you miss your target time...you lose a piece of clothing to walk home in. Cam do this with writing a paper , too. For each page you are short...lose a piece of clothing to walk home in.
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk