Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 11-08-2020, 08:26 PM   #1
Vailas

Default Dare for Dare trades

So I've been interested in giving and receiving dares again, however I can't seem to find any threads that quite fit my fancy. So instead I decided to set this up!

For this thread the idea is simple, you dare me, or someone else if you'd like, and if the dare is accepted and done then you'll be dared back! the only caveat is that if your dare is declined then you get nothing.

As a very simple opener I also dare anyone who reads all of this to send at least three different people a PM dare within the next hour. Happy daring!

I will write a report for any dare given to me unless asked otherwise, or if the dare is to simple to warrant one.

Gags, Bondage, Humiliation, Giving up Control

Limits:
Public, Pictures, Blood, TBD

PM Dares
Vailas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2020, 08:44 PM   #2
Gold Demon

I dare you to have a breast bondage for an entire day and at least spend half an hour out from your house while bondaged and give control to someone of what you do and wear during that day
Old 11-09-2020, 04:24 AM   #3
Vailas

For Gold Demon then:
Go ahead and dress yourself as 'sissy' or girly as you are willing to before heading out to the shop. Do any normal shopping you need, food clothes or the like, and then return. For each item of clothing that is considered 'male' clothing however you must edge yourself to a sissy hypnosis video. You may cum once you've completed all edges.

I will write a report for any dare given to me unless asked otherwise, or if the dare is to simple to warrant one.

Limits:

PM Dares
Old 11-09-2020, 05:39 AM   #4
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

For Vailas:

Put in a ball gag and tie yourself into a hogtie with a small bowl below your chin. Let the saliva you are generating slowly drip into the bowl as you stay there for 20 minutes.

After 20 minutes, and remove the gag, letting any extra spit drop into the bowl. Dress yourself again with at least a top with a bit of cleavage, and pour your collected spit into the cleavage. Leave it to dry.

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight
bluedieblub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2020, 05:42 AM   #5
imhard

This is a wonderful thread and I’ve also felt the same way occasionally about getdare so I appreciate your post!

For Vailas:

Make or find some sort of gag like a rag or towel, use random.org to find how many minutes you will be gagged for (10-50 minutes). Your gag must be soaked in your saliva. Then you will place your gag between you legs almost like a wedgie. Keep it there for 5-30 minutes. Put some panties on and go about your day as normal until you time is up.
imhard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2020, 05:46 AM   #6
imhard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gold Demon View Post
I dare you to have a breast bondage for an entire day and at least spend half an hour out from your house while bondaged and give control to someone of what you do and wear during that day
For Gold Demon you must wear a woman’s underwear for a full day. Make it as promiscuous as you can by wearing a thong or g string if you have one. Also, the next time you shower you must wear a girls swimsuit.
imhard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2020, 09:47 AM   #7
Vailas

Quote:
Originally Posted by imhard View Post
Make or find some sort of gag like a rag or towel, use random.org to find how many minutes you will be gagged for (10-50 minutes). Your gag must be soaked in your saliva. Then you will place your gag between you legs almost like a wedgie. Keep it there for 5-30 minutes. Put some panties on and go about your day as normal until you time is up.
A basic reply but always fun to me for you then. I dare you to put on your vibrating cock ring, and maybe attach the other vibes in any manner of your choosing, afterwards handcuff yourself with your hands behind your back and the key easily accessible. You may uncuff yourself once you've came three times.

Limits:

PM Dares
Old 11-09-2020, 09:56 AM   #8
FlyingHesitation

For Vailas:
Tie your ankles together and cuff your hands. Start a stopwatch and kneel in a corner. Once you think 15 minutes have passed look at the stopwatch and stop the time. Each second off is one spank to each asscheek once

My PM dares

Likes: Hypnosis, denial & teasing, bondage, edging, rules, female feet, panties, short term chastity
Dislikes: Pain, hidden public
Limits: Public humiliation, scat, piss, pics, anal, crossdressing (except panties), social suicide, messy
Kik: FlyingHesitation
FlyingHesitation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2020, 10:01 AM   #9
Stevieboytiedtight

@imhard. You cannot orgasm until youve spent a consecutive hour with your ankles tied together while not in nor at your place of residence.

I am an Email Slave. [Send me a pm with "this is your new hypno file" in the subject line. I will have do what is in the pm.]

Denied until 12/2/20.
I cannot touch my genitals until 11/24/20.

Daily edges while denied: 11
Currently owe 61 edges.

Everytime i get a pm, i have to drink a bottle of water until 11/24/20
Stevieboytiedtight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2020, 10:06 AM   #10
Vailas

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedieblub View Post
For Vailas:

Put in a ball gag and tie yourself into a hogtie with a small bowl below your chin. Let the saliva you are generating slowly drip into the bowl as you stay there for 20 minutes.

After 20 minutes, and remove the gag, letting any extra spit drop into the bowl. Dress yourself again with at least a top with a bit of cleavage, and pour your collected spit into the cleavage. Leave it to dry.
An equally timed task for you then, but I will split it into five minutes and fifteen minutes. For the first five minutes you'll need to collect your medium plug, blindfold, gag, a timer that makes noise, and two bowls of equal size. Fill one bowl to roughly half or three quarters full, and make sure they are on top of something you don't mind getting wet. Put your gag in, and plug, but leave the blindfold close. Now you have five minutes to get yourself to the edge of an orgasm, no more and no less. If you edge before the five minute mark you are to hold the edge until the five minutes is up.

Once that time is up, put your blindfold on, and make the bowls have the same amount of water in them. During this time you must keep yourself hard or else you fail. At the end of the fifteen minutes you may remove your blindfold; if the two bowls have the same amount of water then you may cum! If not, edge once more for me and leave your cock alone for the next hour.

Limits:

PM Dares
Old 11-09-2020, 10:43 AM   #11
beapy

I have a little rule and a dare for you Vailas ^^

The Tease PM dare sounds fun so how about teasing everyone that joins this thread?

And for the Dare:
Wear a Crotchrope for 1 hour. Tie a Knot over your pussy and secure a pair of panties to that knot.
a) Then you go out, Wear your Ring gag while having your mouth stuffed with the panties from above under your facemask.
or b) If that is too public then go on with your day while wearing mask, gag and panties for 2 hours at home. Keep wearing the Crotchrope if you stay hom

Hope the dare sounds interesting ^^
Would be interesting to get a dare involving my Lovense Hush (Internet controllable vibrating plug) TY °~°
Old 11-10-2020, 09:02 PM   #12
Vailas

Quote:
Originally Posted by beapy View Post
I have a little rule and a dare for you Vailas ^^

The Tease PM dare sounds fun so how about teasing everyone that joins this thread?

And for the Dare:
Wear a Crotchrope for 1 hour. Tie a Knot over your pussy and secure a pair of panties to that knot.
a) Then you go out, Wear your Ring gag while having your mouth stuffed with the panties from above under your facemask.
or b) If that is too public then go on with your day while wearing mask, gag and panties for 2 hours at home. Keep wearing the Crotchrope if you stay hom

Hope the dare sounds interesting ^^
Would be interesting to get a dare involving my Lovense Hush (Internet controllable vibrating plug) TY °~°
I do love any amount of ropework, and the public gags are something I wish I had the bravery to try. In any case, I did do B today, and it was very fun to have about.

In reply I dare you to have a fun walk indoors. You'll need your handcuffs, your 7 cm metal plug, and the lovely nipple clamps with bells on. For added effect I do recommend a gag though it's more for mood setting than anything. I want you to pick a room, and make sure there is a piece of furniture that is roughly level with your hands cuffed behind your back, this is where you'll leave the key to the cuffs. You'll then walk to the other end of the room and apply the other needed items, gag if you chose it, plug, clamps, and your lovely heels. All you have to do is walk back over and use the key to unlock yourself. However, you need to do it well; every time you hear the bells jingle, or stumble in your heels you'll increase the punishment for afterwards.

For every failure you'll need to use your paddle yourself five times per cheek. So be quiet, be careful, and enjoy yourself.

Limits:

PM Dares
The following 2 users say Thank You to Vailas for this post:
Old 11-12-2020, 11:19 AM   #13
stonedboned

I'm down kik cbtdude
stonedboned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2020, 11:59 AM   #14
rhl
getDare Succubus

A simple dare that will be done commando.
First roll a dice.
Where a fingertip length skirt, find a bench that people will be walking by and sit down.
Your dice roll will determine how many single or groups of people will have to walk by.
After anytime a person passes, spread your legs a little more apart. You choose how far to spread.

I still want to do this but while sitting in a massage chair that holds the knees apart. The dice will determine how many minutes.

Advertisements
Kink Talk