Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-10-2020, 07:05 PM   #1
Taidru

Wink 34m First time, get my feet wet dares

Greetings, fantastic GD people!

This is my first ever thread on this forum, (though I've been a long-time lurker), and I figured I'd give this a go.

That said, I just so happen to be visiting my mother and staying at her house for the night. The room I'm in has direct access to her backyard and alley. It's pretty much your typical residential neighborhood in a city.

I plan to wander the alleys later tonight (and perhaps streets if I'm feeling brave enough) completely nude. I'll leave my clothes hanging on her back fence when I leave the yard.

I do have a small vibrator at my disposal (that has a stretchy ring to stay in place), but that's about it since I'm away from home.

I'd love some starter dares to perform while I'm out. Ideally nothing too risky, as I am male and don't feel like going to jail tonight. Also, it's going to be rather cold so I likely won't be staying out all that long, so please nothing extensive.

Thanks in advance for you ideas!

34 Male (yes, my avatar is me)

Likes: Teasing • Edging • Ruined Orgasms • Limited Public • Nature • Anal Penetration
Limits: Face • Full Public • Illegal • Messy • Permanent • Blood • Pee/Scat • Friends and Family

Last edited by Taidru; 09-10-2020 at 07:10 PM.
Taidru is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk