Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-31-2020, 06:46 PM   #1
Figsandfiona

Default 23/F needs Hotel dares

I'm in a hotel for the night and need some good dares. I haven't taken a shower yet and have a vibe. I don't want to do anything that requires leaving the room.
Bonus points if the ladies can give me some good dares 😊

Right now my limits include extreme pain, public, and anything to do with poop.
Figsandfiona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2020, 06:59 PM   #2
MasterZp
Distinguished Member

Default Hotel dares

Tell us a bit about the room and the hotel. What floor is it on and what is outside the windows.
Likes: Domination, humiliation, bondage, exhibitionism, giving dares, tasks, punishments, orgasm control/denial, controlling aspects of a sub's life like how they dress, how and when they eat, when they use the bathroom, their sexual adventures.

I'm only looking for female subs/slaves, so please no men.

Limits: scat, pee, blood, kids, knives, extreme pain, anything illegal
MasterZp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2020, 07:07 PM   #3
Figsandfiona

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterZp View Post
Tell us a bit about the room and the hotel. What floor is it on and what is outside the windows.

Its on the 3rd floor and the windows overlook a closed pool. The room has a king sized bed, a couch, and a desk. The bathroom is pretty small but has a tub.
Figsandfiona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2020, 07:15 PM   #4
MasterZp
Distinguished Member

Default Dare

Sounds like a nice room.

I know you had a long day of driving and teasing. So let’s start you off by taking a shower. Start with the water warm and get all lathered up head to toe, but don’t put shampoo in your hair yet. Then turn the water as hot as you can stand to rinse off. Once rinsed then lather your hair well. Now turn the water to all cold and stay under the water until your hair is rinses of all of the shampoo. Turn the water off and step out of the shower. Wrap a towel around your head and then grab another towel but don’t dry off yet. Go to the main room and open the curtains with the lights on. Stand by the window and then you may dry off, making sure to dry each part slowly and rub vigorously to get some heat back. Only when you are fully dry may you drop the towel and then use the one on your head to dry your hair as much as possible. Once that is dry you may move away from the window and close the blinds.

If it’s against limits to have the curtains fully open, you can leave the thin semi-transparent curtains closed.
Likes: Domination, humiliation, bondage, exhibitionism, giving dares, tasks, punishments, orgasm control/denial, controlling aspects of a sub's life like how they dress, how and when they eat, when they use the bathroom, their sexual adventures.

I'm only looking for female subs/slaves, so please no men.

Limits: scat, pee, blood, kids, knives, extreme pain, anything illegal
MasterZp is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk