Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-08-2020, 10:33 PM   #1
DollBoy

Asterisk Train a Doll

Hello all,

As a fairly inexperienced, unowned doll, I'm on a mission to train myself to become the best slutty, submissive sex toy I can possibly be. And of course, what's a better way to train myself to be more submissive than to give others control over my training schedule? For this reason, I've created a TeamUp schedule to let you all control this doll as you see fit.

All tasks within limits (and within reason) are accepted, but I'm especially interested in tasks that fit into the calendar's main categories (Anal/Oral, Bladder Control, Edging/Teasing/Denial, Fitness, and Hypno), as well as any other types of tasks that will help with my training to become a desperate, obedient toy! One-time, repeated, and overlapping tasks are all appreciated.

Link to Schedule

Likes: Orgasm denial, edging, forced masturbation, bladder desperation, hypnosis/subliminals, dollification, anal, oral, belly stuffing, bondage, sensory and chemical play, gender play/feminization, pet play, training, enemas, breeding/pregnancy (fantasy only)

Likes, Limits, and Toys

PM Dares

Last edited by DollBoy; 08-09-2020 at 10:58 AM.
DollBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2020, 08:53 AM   #2
onedip

I added a few tasks - hopefully others will add more for you to do

Likes: messy, food, self bondage, locked in clothes, feminization, anal, chastity, diaper, hypno

Dislikes/punishments: Gross, pee holding, denial, semi-public

Limits: public, social suicide, extreme pain, illegal

Toys ;]
onedip is online now   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to onedip for this post:
Old 08-09-2020, 10:54 AM   #3
DollBoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by onedip View Post
I added a few tasks - hopefully others will add more for you to do
Ooh, I love them. Thank you so much for helping to train this doll!

Likes: Orgasm denial, edging, forced masturbation, bladder desperation, hypnosis/subliminals, dollification, anal, oral, belly stuffing, bondage, sensory and chemical play, gender play/feminization, pet play, training, enemas, breeding/pregnancy (fantasy only)

Likes, Limits, and Toys

PM Dares

DollBoy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk