Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Roleplay Dares

Old 11-02-2019, 09:03 AM   #1
Kah
Account Banned

Default Heroes Vs Villains

This is my first roleplay thing (ever) I hope you enjoy it and feedback is always fun ^_^

Welcome to a world dominated by evil, the many hero associations who have risen to fight the enemy have all but fallen. All that remain of the heroes are small individuals who will take the fight onto the enemy themselves, some may want to team up where as some will go in alone.

Banks have been emptied, prisons are overpopulated with the police officers trapped and unable to help those in danger from the villains, people who need to provide for their families live in fear every time they leave their house for work, as it is very likely that they may not return for a very long time, if at all, where as the most desperate providers join gangs and serve under the super villains in hopes that they can acquire what they need to provide for their families.

At the head of this anarchy sit 8 Villain Bosses, and one additional villain who leads them, said to be stronger than them all combined.

In order to defeat each villain you must first liberate a section of the city from the anarchy to lure them out, a different Villain Boss owns each section.

BOSSES

Cedric Catch:Hell Spawn
A man built like a tank and hits like one too. As sacrifice for his immense muscle mass he is slower than most, but that matters not as he is able to generate burning flames from any part of his body to ward off anyone who might try to flank him in a fight.
Owns: Hospital

Philip Manson: “Lurker
A lean and agile man, fast as an Olympian distance runner, he is able to move without sound, he emits no smell and his body always matches the temperature of the area he is in with no ill effects. There is no way to track him if he leaves your line of sight. He carries large supercharged cattle prods like batons, which leave the victims of his attacks stunned from the electric shock, and he takes his pleasure in tormenting the police officers trapped in the prison he now owns.
Owns: Arkhome Prison

Leonard Beetle: “Mr Sandman
A tall man, so skinny that a strong gust of wind has the potential of breaking him in half, he has the power to render anyone within range of his psychic reach to immediately fall asleep. Once asleep he is able to control their dreams and influence their will, over time they become his willing slaves and will do anything to receive a taste of his sleeping power as it resembles the effects of the most addictive drug with none of the negative side effects.
Owns: Business Center

Jackson Wolf: “Halo
An entirely average looking man, no impressive muscles or physical abilities, but he does possess the ability to emit a shining light from his body that is able to blind opponents and be corporatized into weapons to fight his enemies with.
Owns: Shopping District

Scarlet Port: “Temptress
Scarlet is a woman of pure beauty, perfect hair, perfect figure, eyes that pierce your soul and enchant your heart. She doesn’t even need to keep up appearances of attraction, as her power is more than enough to acquire any partner she wants. She emits a pheromone which when smelled by anyone will immediately make them lust for her, just being in close proximity to her will take a devout priest, who has never been tempted by any urges, willing to sacrifice his faith for just 5 minutes alone with her.
Owns: Riverweed Hotel & Spa

Mindy Powden: “Runt
Mindy is a rich girl from a rich family who is not scared to get down and dirty to get a job done. Her ability to shrink in size allows her to escape when a situation gets too dangerous, or to sneak into places unseen and get a surprise attack on her enemies.
Owns: City Hall

Mark Lowe: “Midnight
An athletic man who gains power from the darkness. The longer he stays in shadows the stronger and faster he becomes.
Owns: School district

Sera Snow: “Polar
Sera was a scientist obsessed with learning how to harness the power of the Earth’s rotation, in her efforts she travelled from the North and South Poles continuously performing numerous tests of each trip until finally an experiment went wrong when she tried syncing the activity of the two poles to a conversion machine, this accident left Sera with the ability to control the magnetic flow within a yet to be discovered field of reach. She isn’t skilled enough to deal an instantly lethal attack with this power, but if she catches you within her reach she will most definitely incapacitate you for her to then play with for as long as she wants.
Owns: Laboratory.

The Big Boss
Name: Unknown
Powers: Unknown
History: Unkown

Locations
Hospital
Arkhome Prison
Business Center
Shopping District
Riverweed Hotel & Spa
City Hall
School district
Laboratory

[/U][/B]
GAME MECHANICS

When you create your character I will grade them on 5 fields (Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Pride, Virtue)

Strength and speed are relative to the level at which your character is, a strength grade of 4 at level 1 can have a damage of 42-53, where as a strength grade of 4 at level 5 will be significantly higher.

Intelligence will help you gain knowledge in battle, the higher your intelligence gives you the ability to learn more about your enemies, how much health they have left, how fast they move, and weaknesses they might have.

Pride and virtue are your biggest assets as these are what give you your powers.

The more proud you are gives you the biggest potential to increase in power and become stronger, in an effort to weaken you the villains you fight will try to humiliate and shame you so your pride is wounded and you stop getting any stronger, having very little pride in yourself will make your powers weaken.

Your virginity is another way the villains will try to weaken and defeat you, the strongest heroes are the ones who still have their virginity intact, their power rises faster than other heroes. A hero who has lost their virginity still have virtues to them, as this also refers to the purity of mind and soul. Sometimes in a conflict your character will be given a choice, the more heroic choice has the potential to boost your Virtue and the less heroic choice has the potential to lower your virtue. If your virtue is too low your power will weaken, if it becomes very high then your power will grow.

Every time you gain or lose a level the Pride and Virtue counters will reset to the middle.

Each location has a number of grunts in service to each Villain Boss, defeat the grunt or save their hostages in order to lure out the villain boss, the grunts differ in difficulty depending on the location, use your intelligence to learn how tough your fight is going to be.

CALCULATING ACTIONS
For each major action your character takes I will roll a dice. Now I have never played D&D, but I am vaguely aware of how the D20 rules work and so that is the only dice I will be using. If I roll a 1 on your character then something very bad will happen to them, if I roll a 20 then something amazing will happen, the only thing rolling a 20 cannot do is defeat a villain boss in one hit, but it will do significant damage to them.

I believe that is everything, now all that you need to do is create your characters.

CHARACTER CREATION

The information you need to provide for your character to be acknowledged are;
Name:
Alias (Hero name):
Power:
Description:
History:

After you create your character please create a separate post describing where your character goes first and what they intend to do there.

***All actions I write for your characters are intended to be replicated by you to the best of your abilities***

If there anything important I have missed, or if your have any questions then please PM me so I can fix any confusion.

Likes: Exhibitionism. Pain. Roleplay. Humiliation. Name calling. Bodywriting. Games.

Dislikes: Bondage. Sensory deprivation. Edging. Cold showers.

Limits: Illegal. Permanent. Pee/poo. Blood. Family/friends.

Hi guys. I took a bit of a break for my mental wellbeing, but lately have been teasing the idea of coming back to GetDare. I return with a clean bill of health and am ready to experience the joys this website can bestow once again.

PM DARES

<3 Kah

Last edited by Kah; 11-02-2019 at 10:14 AM.
Kah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2019, 09:16 AM   #2
Tommytomjj

This sounds really fun and very creative, I’d love to join!
Name: Tommy

Alias (Hero name): Omega

Powers: Super strength and Mind control

Description: Omega is physically built like a tank, he backs himself in combat against any villain and knows exactly how to win a fight. But he’s not just all about brawn, he can control the minds of one person at a time- unfortunately he can’t use them at the same time so he’ll have to win a battle one way or another!

History: A young man with no family members left alive. Having just met the love of his life he once again has something to live for and try to change the world for her and himself. He hasn’t got any experience of being a super hero, he’s just acting on his own instincts, so he has a lot to learn

Likes: masturbation, humiliation, nipple torture, bladder control, dice, wedgies, cbt, small anal, games, bets, pain

Dislikes: anal, edging, pee, scat, a2m, ice, messy, icy hot, hidden public, CEI

Limits:face pics, corner time, cross dressing

Toys: Vibrating butt plug, vibrating prostate massager, clothes pegs, rope/ string, blindfold, handcuffs, icy hot, elastic bands, chastity cage, cock rings, other household items

PM Dares

My First Story!

My Second Story!
Tommytomjj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2019, 09:36 AM   #3
Kah
Account Banned

OMEGA: Level 1
Strength (RARE DOUBLE ABILITY REQUIRES TWO STRENGTH METERS)
Super Strength: 5 (47 Damage)
Mind Control: 3 (32% effectiveness)

Speed: 2

Intelligence: 2

Pride: 3

Virtue: 2

Health: 600 (Rolled 20)

Likes: Exhibitionism. Pain. Roleplay. Humiliation. Name calling. Bodywriting. Games.

Hi guys. I took a bit of a break for my mental wellbeing, but lately have been teasing the idea of coming back to GetDare. I return with a clean bill of health and am ready to experience the joys this website can bestow once again.

PM DARES

<3 Kah

Last edited by Kah; 11-02-2019 at 10:39 AM.
Old 11-02-2019, 10:36 AM   #4
Tommytomjj

Feeling confident and unaware of the locations of the villains, Omega decides that he needs to woo his new love and heads off to the Riverweed Hotel and Spa to book a nice treat for the two of them. Whilst there he looks at all of the possibilities and decided to book a romantic weekend break, including a full body massage for each of them, a waxing session for them both and unlimited access to the pool, hot tub and steam rooms.

Likes: masturbation, humiliation, nipple torture, bladder control, dice, wedgies, cbt, small anal, games, bets, pain

Toys: Vibrating butt plug, vibrating prostate massager, clothes pegs, rope/ string, blindfold, handcuffs, icy hot, elastic bands, chastity cage, cock rings, other household items

PM Dares

My First Story!

My Second Story!
Old 11-02-2019, 10:58 AM   #5
Kah
Account Banned

Despite the utter chaos going on throughout the city, with death and destruction around every turn, the Riverweed Hotel has been kept completely functional. Omega, wanting to bring his girlfriend to the hotel to relax her after the string of deadly arson attacks near her house, walks with her through the doors of the hotel to see a legion of well dressed employees meticulously cleaning the lobby of the hotel.

As the couple go to meet their appointment they notice dozens and dozens more employees scrubbing every square inch of the hotel and spa into a crystal clean environment.

Taking time in to enjoy the massage, waxing and pool time of the spa the couple separate to make use of the gender assigned steam rooms.

Omega sits on the wooden bench of the sauna and the wood moans under the weight of his muscles. After 30 minutes of detoxing in the steam he leaves into the main hub of the spa and discovers his girlfriend, clad in only a tiny towel, servicing the pussy of a beautiful woman with her mouth.

Stunned by the display in front of him he watches trying to make sense of it, the image of the woman he now loves giving oral to a woman hurt his pride and angers him.

He walks over to the woman to intervene and is suddenly hit with an intoxicating aroma, a lustful smile spreads on the lips of the woman.

[Dice roll = 18]

Realizing that this is one of the villains he manages to use his mind control powers on himself to shield from the hypnotic aroma that Temptress emits from her body.

Getting ready to use his strength to fight the woman who has hypnotized his girlfriend he is tackled by the dozen workers around him, the only way he can get to her is if he fights the clearly hypnotized employees, or he can leave the spa and devise a plan to save her later.

What does he choose?

PM DARES

<3 Kah
Old 11-03-2019, 04:20 AM   #6
js_2912
Distinguished Member

This sounds like fun,

Name: Jennifer

Alias (Hero name): Chameleon

Power: Intelligence and chameleon suit

Description: Jennifer is tall, 6ft, with an athletic build. Brunette, with shoulder length hair which she often prefers to have tied back in a pony tail. Being so tall, she considers her legs her best feature. She is 28 years old, single and bi-sexual from England. She enjoys playing volleyball in her spare time, she could have played professionally but she chose to focus on her education.

History: Jennifer was born into a rich family, her mother and father where both research scientists for MI6. Jennifer was studying biomedical science at Oxford university when her parents where killed by an unknown assassin (potentially working for one of these villians?)
Jennifer graduated and inherited her parents work and their virtually unlimited finances. She developed her Chameleon suit from the material her parents had used to make cloaking devices for spy planes. It was tight lycra, covered her head to toe and when she turned on the chameleon setting she becomes invisible to the naked eye.

Any PM or PM dare received will add 1 to my edge counter - All edges must be complete before I cum again.
(currently 2/16 completed)

kik: js050880fun
Telegram: @SubJS86
https://join.skype.com/invite/dTbCDtRySBla
Other contacts

Likes, Dislikes and Limits

PM/SKYPE/kik DARES

**NEW** Ultra extreme grindr dare
js_2912 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2019, 04:24 AM   #7
js_2912
Distinguished Member

Jennifer's first visit will be to the laboratory, makes sense as she is a scientist. She hopes to find a job, to infiltrate the organisation to see what they are working on.

Any PM or PM dare received will add 1 to my edge counter - All edges must be complete before I cum again.
(currently 2/16 completed)

kik: js050880fun
Telegram: @SubJS86
https://join.skype.com/invite/dTbCDtRySBla
Other contacts

Likes, Dislikes and Limits

PM/SKYPE/kik DARES

**NEW** Ultra extreme grindr dare
js_2912 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2019, 04:36 AM   #8
Tommytomjj

In a state of panic and anger, Omega can’t help but to try and save him and his girlfriend there and then. He furiously attacks the employees, knowing that they aren’t actually bad people but just hypnotised, he ensures he doesn’t do permanent damage to them. They are no match for his sheer strength, knocking them unconscious with a single punch most times. The last few come at him at the same time, but suddenly his abilities fail- he had been using them both at the same time without realising it because his mind control had been on himself! He can’t use either ability now so Temptress might just get him, but is there any chance he can get away?

PM Dares

My First Story!

My Second Story!
Old 11-03-2019, 04:50 AM   #9
Subboyj
getDare Sweetheart

This looks like fun

Name: Bert

Alias (hero name): The Dilator

Power: time dilation (slowing and speeding up of time)

Description: quite tall at just over 6" and very skinny, Bert looks quite weak from the outside but his mind is his main weapon, with the ability to slow and speed up his perception of time he is able to dodge attacks with ease and appears to think incredibly quickly to those around him. He is 24 years old and plays racquet sports in his free time.

History: Bert was always an academic child, pushing quickly through school and going to a top university to study maths at the age of 16, it was during his final year exams there that he realised he could alter time, slowing it to a crawl to make sure he passed with top marks. Unsure how this worked he investigated and tested this out for the following 2 years before revealing it to his parents who died in a fatal car crash 3 days later, convinced it was no accident he now fights crime looking to avenge their deaths

Likes/dislikes/limits -> https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=88898
PM dares -> https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?u=288266
Toys -> https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=88100
My rules -> https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=91110

My sissy name is Jasmin
Please add to my calendar -> https://teamup.com/ksqnn6trv6rdrjxqzs
Subboyj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2019, 05:30 AM   #10
Kah
Account Banned

Chameleon Level 1
Strength: 29
Speed: 3
Intelligence: 5
Pride: 4
Virtue: 4
Health: 260

The Dilator Level 1
Strength: 10 (Rolled 1)
Speed: 4
Intelligence: 4
Pride: 4
Virtue: 3
Health: 130

PM DARES

<3 Kah

Last edited by Kah; 11-03-2019 at 05:54 AM.
Old 11-03-2019, 05:33 AM   #11
Kah
Account Banned

Admin tip
Though your character may not be strong in a fight, their intelligence can be used to your advantage to learn which villains are stronger than others, and what their weaknesses might be. Do be careful though, if you get caught by their henchmen you will be forced to fight, and the strength of each villains henchmen is different than those for other villains.

PM DARES

<3 Kah
Old 11-03-2019, 05:54 AM   #12
Kah
Account Banned

OMEGA

While fighting his way through the employees of the spa OMEGA took some damage, his brute force strength was enough to subdue the hypnotized grunts, but they were faster than him and were able to hurt him.

HEALTH -286 (314 remaining)

As OMEGA goes to approach temptress she sends his girlfriend in to fight him. With his powers now failing he takes a loss in strength, it will take at least 3 hits to defeat his girlfriend.

Will he choose to fight his girlfriend or leave to recharge and come back stronger next time?

*PLAYER TASK* (Congratulations Tommytomjj, you are the first to receive a task which you must complete before posting again. Because OMEGA is fighting naked against 12 hypnotized henchmen, you must perform a total of 30 pushups while naked to build up your strength as if you were your character)

Chameleon

Jennifer enters the laboratory. Trying her hardest to ignore the gang warfare in the streets and the people being attacked around every turn she keeps her composure and enters the Laboratory where everything is continuing as normal. With her intelligence she is able to deduce quite accurately that the shamed scientist Sera Snow.

She is successful in gaining a job with the company, but something about the staff doesn't seem normal.

PM DARES

<3 Kah
Old 11-03-2019, 06:05 AM   #13
Tommytomjj

(30 naked pushups completed)
Feeling hurt after seeing his love pleasure someone else in front of his eyes, and due to his lack of experience, Omega doesn’t consider many options and feels he has to fight his girlfriend. He can’t afford to lose her, so he makes sure to only knock her unconscious, hoping that when she awakes later she will be her normal self. It’s either that or potentially lose her forever, and he can’t lose another person he cares so much about

PM Dares

My First Story!

My Second Story!
Old 11-03-2019, 06:26 AM   #14
Kah
Account Banned

OMEGA
Pride lowered: 2
Health lowered: 298

Forced to fight his girlfriend she gets a few hits on him before rendering her unconscious. Stood naked over her OMEGA he tried to pick her up and carry her to safety, until TEMPTRESS kicks him hard in the abdomen, forcing him to falter backwards and recover from the hit.

Health: 188

The aroma from Temptress makes an attempt to break though Omega's mental barrier, but a sudden burst of energy allows him to keep his barrier standing strong and boosts his mind control power potential.

Strength (Mind control): 40% Effectiveness

Does Omega continue to fight Temptress, despite his strength fading, or does he make a run for it, abandoning his girlfriend in the process?

PM DARES

<3 Kah
Old 11-03-2019, 06:41 AM   #15
Tommytomjj

Feeling weak and humiliated, omega has been put in a situation where he cannot stay or else he may die, or worse- get fully lured in by temptress. He hasn’t got the health to fight her anymore so he has to flee. He runs out of the spa naked and upset, but at least he can recover his health, then try to take her on again

PM Dares

My First Story!

My Second Story!

Advertisements
Kink Talk