Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 01-23-2020, 01:17 PM   #1
Whorecumdump

Default Punish This Slut

So I spent a week on holiday and two of those days I did not respond to my masters messages other than one or two word replies because I was caught up in the fun of Amsterdam so I’m now being punished.

I currently have a vibe on my clit on a low setting to tease me and my master would like others to punish me. Please punish me for being a disobedient slut and not remembering my place.

My limits are blood, scat, piss, permanent, piercings, pics/videos

Likes: Degradation, Humiliation, Pain, Wedgies, BodyWriting
Dislikes: Clamps, Ice, Excessive Edges
Limits: Blood, Scat, Pee, Family, Extreme Public (nudity), pics/videos

Toys: Quake (clit and g-spot vibe). Chastity belt with Anal and Pussy Plug, one set of handcuffs, collar and leash, Domi wand, 7 inch suction cup dildo, thrusting rabbit vibrator, anal beads, 3 anal plugs, nipple clamps.
Whorecumdump is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2020, 01:34 PM   #2
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

put the vibe on high, and every time you feel like you want too cum. Stop and spank your pussy with a belt 60 times, and put the vibe back on it. Do this until your crying from the pain.

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]
MasterMichaelNY is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to MasterMichaelNY for this post:
Old 01-23-2020, 01:51 PM   #3
Whorecumdump

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterMichaelNY View Post
put the vibe on high, and every time you feel like you want too cum. Stop and spank your pussy with a belt 60 times, and put the vibe back on it. Do this until your crying from the pain.
Thank you for punishing me. I managed 4 cycles of spanking before I started crying. The first one I had been lying on my front so I was humping the bed while the vibe was on high which made me want to cum faster, I only have a thin belt so I used that and the first 60 stung a lot. The second time I was lying on my back and thought that it would take longer to get close to cumming but the spanking has made my pussy really sensitive so it wasn’t long before I need to do 60 more spanks. The third time came fast and I thought I would cry that time but I managed to hold off. The fourth time I was already crying by the first spank because of how sensitive my pussy was. It didn’t help that the entire time my master had me watching slut affirmation videos which made me hornier, I finished the 60 spanks though and my pussy is red and I’m still crying. I think the crying is a mixture of the pain and the frustration of being unable to cum. Thank you for taking your time to punish me

Toys: Quake (clit and g-spot vibe). Chastity belt with Anal and Pussy Plug, one set of handcuffs, collar and leash, Domi wand, 7 inch suction cup dildo, thrusting rabbit vibrator, anal beads, 3 anal plugs, nipple clamps.
Old 01-23-2020, 01:57 PM   #4
semper_virilis
getDare Devil

Put toothpaste on your nipples.

Snap a rubber band on them five times each. Then hold the vibrator on your clit, on low, for a full minute. Repeat this cycle 20 times.

-----

Likes: Teasing / Control / Denial / Edging / Light pain / Light humiliation / Bondage
semper_virilis is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to semper_virilis for this post:
Old 01-23-2020, 02:06 PM   #5
dzbll
getDare Devil

List the whores toys
Old 01-23-2020, 02:18 PM   #6
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

Nice report girl. At least your Master should be proud of that.
Now put hot sauce on your ass hole and get a thick rubber band and snap your clit until the stinging of the sauce wears off. You may pace yourself with a 5 second pause between snaps.

Also I hope you prepared yourself for a heavy sub crash

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]
The following user says Thank You to MasterMichaelNY for this post:
Old 01-23-2020, 02:25 PM   #7
Whorecumdump

Quote:
Originally Posted by semper_virilis View Post
Put toothpaste on your nipples.

Snap a rubber band on them five times each. Then hold the vibrator on your clit, on low, for a full minute. Repeat this cycle 20 times.
Thank you for punishing me. I put a liberal amount of toothpaste on each nipple and rubbed it in which I regretted immediately because it stung a lot. I don’t have any rubber bands so I used a hair band. I very rarely use anything to snap so it hurt a lot. I used the timer on my phone to check to make sure I was doing a full minute each time and I ending up using the lap feature so I knew to finish once I reached 20 laps. The vibe wasn’t too bad, it was frustrating it was so low and kept me wet but it didn’t really do much. The snaps however were hell, I was hating every time the timer said one minute had passed, by the last one I just wanted to give up but I continued. My nipples are very sore now. Thank you for punishing me.

The following user says Thank You to Whorecumdump for this post:
Old 01-23-2020, 02:26 PM   #8
Whorecumdump

Quote:
Originally Posted by dzbll View Post
List the whores toys
The only actual sex toy I have is my vibe which is a g spot vibe that I’m currently using on my clit.

Old 01-23-2020, 02:40 PM   #9
Whorecumdump

Quote:
Nice report girl. At least your Master should be proud of that.
Now put hot sauce on your ass hole and get a thick rubber band and snap your clit until the stinging of the sauce wears off. You may pace yourself with a 5 second pause between snaps.

Also I hope you prepared yourself for a heavy sub crash
Thank you 😊

As soon as I saw hot sauce I wanted to cry. I don’t have a rubber band so i used my hair band. I was cringing when I put the sauce on my ass hole and for the first few seconds I felt nothing and then the burn really hit me. I wanted to wipe it off immediately. I ended up practically running back to my room so I could snap my clit, I tried counting every one but I lost count after my brain kind of went numb from the pain. The clit snaps hurt a lot, my clit has always been sensitive but nothing compared to the burn on my ass, I tried to clench my cheeks to stop the pain but it just made it a lot worse. It’s still stinging now but nothing compared to the first ten minutes of just pure burning. I’m really confused though because I am a lot more wet now, my pussy is just dripping even though my clit is on fire. Thank you for punishing me.

I’m like half prepared for the crash

Old 01-23-2020, 02:41 PM   #10
dzbll
getDare Devil

Edge 10 times, after each edge spank pussy hard 25 times, then do 10 more edges and after each edge snap a rubber band on clit 10 times
Old 01-23-2020, 02:54 PM   #11
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

Now turn on the impeachment hearing on the TV. For the next 1\2 hour when Anybody says "Trump" you will take your hairbrush and hit each ass cheek 10 times each.

You must be really flying on those endorphins now.

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]
Old 01-23-2020, 02:58 PM   #12
Whorecumdump

Quote:
Originally Posted by dzbll View Post
Edge 10 times, after each edge spank pussy hard 25 times, then do 10 more edges and after each edge snap a rubber band on clit 10 times
Thank you for punishing me. The edging was difficult because it was so easy if that makes sense, I’m so horny that getting so close to edge made it difficult not to just keep going. The spanking was horrible but the clit snaps was worse, I don’t have a rubber band so I used a hairband like for the previous dare and it was just as bad as then, my pussy and clit hurt so much and I just want to cum from the 20 edges

Old 01-23-2020, 02:59 PM   #13
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

I'll explain another time why you got so wet from the hot sauce.

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]
Old 01-23-2020, 03:09 PM   #14
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

Once your done with that. Put the hot sauce on your ass hole again. This time head to the shower, and I want you to take a full cold body shower, then give me 3 edges using the cold water.

I'm sure that will finish you off for the night.

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]
Old 01-23-2020, 03:31 PM   #15
Whorecumdump

Quote:
Now turn on the impeachment hearing on the TV. For the next 1\2 hour when Anybody says "Trump" you will take your hairbrush and hit each ass cheek 10 times each.

You must be really flying on those endorphins now.
I live in the UK so I found a YouTube live stream of it. So I’ve kept a running tally on every time someone said trump and literally within four minutes trump was said four times. So already my ass was hurting from the 40 spanks to each cheek, I really regret having a wood hairbrush. At one point this woman said his name 5 times within like 20 seconds. My ass started burning after the first hundred spanks to each cheek. Trumps name ended up being said 33 times in the half hour period so my ass was full on red burning after delivering 330 spanks to each cheek. I’ve never been happier for a half hour to pass. If this had been a drinking game I would be very hungover tomorrow. Thank you for punishing me.

Advertisements
Kink Talk