Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-07-2019, 12:16 PM   #1
Katv

Default 30/F Collecting Tit Torture

For the first time in quite a while, I have some time to play tomorrow morning while my husband is at work. So go ahead getDare, and do your worst to these 46DDs~

I’ll be doing all tasks tomorrow morning, so make sure I have plenty to do tomorrow

30F/Sub/Floor Mat/Hucow

Toy list updated: 10-19-20
Likes, Limits, Toys PM Dares BDSM Test Results

Interested in Bimboification/Dollification.
Katv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2019, 12:25 PM   #2
maxperv
Distinguished Member

Put on your nipple clamps Then Grab two dice (or use random.org or similar)

You must roll a pair of 1’s before you can take them off normally and finish the dare.

If you roll anything other than a pair of 1’s pull the clamps off your nipples without opening the clamps, then rotate the clamps 90 degrees, and reapply. After 30 seconds, roll the dice and try again, until you roll a pair of 1's.

kik: maxperversity

Likes/Limits

BDSM Test Results
Human Sexmap
maxperv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2019, 12:37 PM   #3
Hardyharhar

Default Task for tomorrow morning

items required - squash tape, a filled can, a tray and a vibe

Press both of the breasts together till the flesh meet, using the tape stick them in that position, apply enough to prevent them from moving. Next lay with your back on the floor and legs spread out straight while pressed together, keeping the tray atop of the bounded breasts balance the can for 20 minutes, if the can topples you start again. To make it more challenging place the vibe, turned up on high, on top of your legs close to your pussy.
Hardyharhar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2019, 12:50 PM   #4
cgp1090870
Distinguished Member

Put a clothespin on each nipple being sure to enough nipple is showing on the outside of the clothespin. Squeeze both clothespins as hard as you can and twist. Keep them twisted for 10 seconds. Do this 20 times in a row. Once done with the twist snap each nipple 50 times with a rubber band. Then spank each nipple with the bristle side of a hair brush. When you’ve finished you may take the clothespins off.
cgp1090870 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2019, 03:41 PM   #5
Kemosahbee

Get some sand paper or other similar rough / irritating type material. Get onto your love lounger in doggie style. Then use your ropes to tie down your middle back. It should be difficult, but possible to get your tit's in the air. Turn the love lounger on. Speed cycle will be 2 minute slow, 1 minute medium, 30 seconds high. repeat the cycle (using a timer if necessary) until you have 3 orgasms, no breaks.
Kemosahbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2019, 03:58 PM   #6
Katv

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kemosahbee View Post
Get some sand paper or other similar rough / irritating type material. Get onto your love lounger in doggie style. Then use your ropes to tie down your middle back. It should be difficult, but possible to get your tit's in the air. Turn the love lounger on. Speed cycle will be 2 minute slow, 1 minute medium, 30 seconds high. repeat the cycle (using a timer if necessary) until you have 3 orgasms, no breaks.
My lounger doesn’t have speed settings, sorry~ Also, what do I do with the sandpaper?

30F/Sub/Floor Mat/Hucow

Old 10-07-2019, 03:58 PM   #7
Chephren
Truth or Dare Junkie

Melt two ice cubes one on each nipple, before covering them in wax before slapping them with your hands until no waxis on them. Only slapping no picking.

My orgasms aren't mine, my pleasure neither.

-->Touching rules
Chephren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2019, 05:03 PM   #8
Subbyprincess13

Go to toilet, place your nipple at the edge of toilet seat, now let the lid fall on it, 15 times on each nipple. Enjoy

Kik: Subbyprincess13
Hangouts: [email protected]

Check out my likes, limits and toys here

PM Dares
Subbyprincess13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2019, 05:40 PM   #9
Katv

Mm, enjoying all this tit pain so far~

I’m getting ready to go to bed, so I hope to wake up to more agony~~

30F/Sub/Floor Mat/Hucow

Old 10-07-2019, 06:23 PM   #10
cgp1090870
Distinguished Member

Any details on each dare you’ve done?
cgp1090870 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2019, 06:54 PM   #11
M3ntally_amethyst

When you go to sleep, wear a tack/sand paper bra, and cut out holes on your nipples and put clamps on them.

20/Switch
BDSM test

Signature under construction
M3ntally_amethyst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2019, 09:31 PM   #12
pain slut joe
The getDare Prodigy

1. While naked and kneeling, medium sized plug inserted, nipple clamps on, ball gag inserted and 2 clothes pins on tongue, spank each inner thigh and each cheek 50 times using the heaviest wooden spoon you have in your house. In between each change of spanking locations edge once (remain kneeling but ensure your head is touching the floor when stimulating).

2. If yiu have the time, in same position as described above (naked, kneeling, cat tail plug inserted, nipples clamped), eat a meal offf the floor directly out of your bowl, no hands please.

Enjoy your day; sounds like fun and you will be busy (too bad hubby will miss all the fun!)! A report would be appreciated!

LAST ORGASM:
- 2 Mar: ruined by order of Sir Mark
- 20 Jan - initiated by wife; full orgasm;

ORGASM RELEASE DATE: Aug...

Open TASKS and reports on completed tasks: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96236
pain slut joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2019, 04:27 AM   #13
Katv

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxperv View Post
Put on your nipple clamps Then Grab two dice (or use random.org or similar)

You must roll a pair of 1’s before you can take them off normally and finish the dare.

If you roll anything other than a pair of 1’s pull the clamps off your nipples without opening the clamps, then rotate the clamps 90 degrees, and reapply. After 30 seconds, roll the dice and try again, until you roll a pair of 1's.
First roll: 1 - 2

A quick yank made them sting beautifully~ Clamping them back on and waiting the 30 seconds was starting to get me nice and wet.

Second Roll: 1 - 1

Oh, boo. But I gave them another hard yank, moaning at the slight pain ♪

30F/Sub/Floor Mat/Hucow

Old 10-08-2019, 04:42 AM   #14
Katv

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgp1090870 View Post
Put a clothespin on each nipple being sure to enough nipple is showing on the outside of the clothespin. Squeeze both clothespins as hard as you can and twist. Keep them twisted for 10 seconds. Do this 20 times in a row. Once done with the twist snap each nipple 50 times with a rubber band. Then spank each nipple with the bristle side of a hair brush. When you’ve finished you may take the clothespins off.
My nipples were still a little sensitive from the clamps, so they were already starting to sting when I put on the clothespins. I grabbed them tight and twisted them, alternating directions. Ten hard twists to the right, ten hard twists to the left. It hurt so good~~

The rubberband snaps were awful! My tits already stung from the clothespins, and each snap made the ache shoot straight to my pussy! They're so aching and tingling~

since you didn't tell me how many times to spank them, I used my hairbrush ten times on each nipple. It was agonizing~ Especially since my brush is so old, a lot of the prong are missing their protective bead. And each painful spank got caught on the clothespins, pushing them and moving them on my horribly sensitive nipples!

I'm loving the pain so far~ ♫

30F/Sub/Floor Mat/Hucow

Old 10-08-2019, 04:55 AM   #15
Katv

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chephren View Post
Melt two ice cubes one on each nipple, before covering them in wax before slapping them with your hands until no waxis on them. Only slapping no picking.
I don't have any wax to play with, unfortunately.

But I did melt two ice cubes on my nipples. At first, it felt nice after the clothespins. But then, slowly, the cold began to seep in. The refreshing chill began to ache deep inside, and the cold water running down my body made me shiver all over. I wanted to pull away so bad, but I just pressed the ice closer to my body. By the time the ice was melted, I'd made a wet mess of myself (in more ways than one ).

Since I didn't have any wax, I decided to slap them until my hands had warmed back up. The first few slaps were an interesting combination of numbness and pain. The cold had dulled the pain in my breasts, but I could still feel the stinging slap each time.

Slowly, as my tits warmed up, I could feel more and more pain. Each wet slap was making me cry out, my tits jiggling painfully. It took 56 slaps before I was satisfied with how warm I'd gotten.

30F/Sub/Floor Mat/Hucow

The following user says Thank You to Katv for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk