Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 09-06-2019, 09:35 PM   #1
callmecurious
Distinguished Member

Default Messy Slut Dice Dare

So I lost a Loser has to thread and have to make a dice dare. Good thing I love Dice Dares huh? So without further ado welcome to the Messy Slut Dice dare. I suggest pre rolling to know what Supplies you will need. And as Always be safe. Roll a D6 for each section. If you don't have the neccesary supplies for a section re-roll that section, but to do so you have to do an extra roll in another section of your choice.

What Shall I wear?
1-The underwear I normally wear
2-Panties and bra
3-Tightest underwear I own
4-Nothing
5-Old Halloween Costume
6-Swim suit

Accesories
1-Nothing
2-Clothes Pins on nipples
3-A wedgie (Not wearing something that can be wedgied? 50 spanks for you)
4-Yesterday's underwear gag
5-Messy Slut written in big bold letters across your belly
6-Diaper (Not into diapers? 50 spanks and re-roll)

Messy Item #1
1. Whipped cream
2. Peanut butter
3. Chocolate Syrup
4. Maple Syrup
5. Ranch Dressing
6. Can of baked beans

What to do with Item #1?
1. Pour or spread over feet
2. Pour or spread over chest
3. Facial
4. Pour or fill in clothes (Naked? That's fifty spanks and a re-roll)
5. Use it like lotion rub it all over your body
6. Dump over head

Messy Item #2
1. Honey
2. Heavy Whipping Cream
3. Butter Spread
4. Frosting
5. Cream of mushroom soup
6. Can of mushy peas

What to do with Item #2?
1. Pour or spread over feet
3. Facial
4. Pour or fill in clothes (Naked? That's fifty spanks and a reroll)
5. Use it like lotion rub it all over your body
6. Dump over head

Pie or Cake?
1. Whipped cream pie
2. Cake of your choice
3. Banana pudding pie
4. Chocolate cake
5. Mud Pie topped with whipped cream
6. Ice cream Cake

What to do with your pie or cake?
1. Eat it at least a piece worth no hands (Have mud pie?Mud pie to the crotch followed by a re-roll in category above and in this one. Oh and don't forget those fifty spanks.)
2. Take it to the face
3. Cake or pie hat
4. Sit in it
5. 15 Push ups with the cake/pie under your face face must hit your cake/pie with each push up.
6. Stuff your clothes. (Naked? 50 spanks and re-roll)

Can I clean up?
1. No let's get dirtier pour chocolate syrup over your head
2. No way you are way to clean sprinkle flour all over yourself as if your trying to look like a ghost
3. No I don't think so still some mess in your future. Handful of Jelly all over your chest
4. Nope sorry still not messy enough. Container of chocolate pudding in your bottoms. (Naked? Fifty spanks and re-roll for this section)
5. Not quite yet, but maybe a little rinse. Pour a cup of soda over your head
6. Yes good job you can even cum if you'd like to well after the three edges you owe for cleaning up.

What more could you want?
1. Toppings of course sprinkles all over please.
2. Ooooh Caramel sauce all over.
3. Hmmm let's do something gooey Peanut butter down your crack nice big gobs of it please.
4. Whipped cream bikini (Still dressed? Too bad get naked.)
5. Nothing? Well nothing other than 5 edges oh and no cumming.
6. A banana split. That's right a banana shoved between those cheeks. Both sets. That means on unpeeled banana in your mouth and one peeled one up your ass. (Don't like things up your ass? What sort of slut are you? Fifty spanks and re-roll after face fucking yourself with the banana fifty times.)

Can I please clean up now?
1. Yes good job. You can clean up you can cum if you'd like.
2. Why not? Well after 25 minutes corner time thinking about what a messy slut you are.
3. Hmmm I guess so, but not until you edge five times
4. Yes, but only if you cum on the ground and lick it up. (Not your thing? 50 spanks and re-roll)
5. A messy slut like you shouldn't clean up, but we haven't got all day. Well you do wait one hour before cleaning up. Once your hour is done and your all cleaned up you may cum.
6. It should be a no, but I suppose you may after ten edges, and fifty spanks. Oh and no orgasm for 24 hours.

Likes: Messy, Embarrassment, Wedgies, Food play, Role play, Bondage, Spanking, Switching, Light pain play, Anal

Limits: Public, Pee, Poop, Lots of pain, Social suicide, Anything illegal, pictures, Stupid People

PM dares https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=90616
callmecurious is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to callmecurious for this post:
Old 09-07-2019, 07:15 PM   #2
callmecurious
Distinguished Member

As part of the loser has to I also had to complete my dare. Here are my rolls and a quick report on how it went

What Shall I wear?
6-Swim suit
This one I was happy for as it's one of my preferred outfits to get messy in. I used a Bikini because that's all I own but I figure it still counts as a swim suit.

Accesories
3-A wedgie
Another favorite of mine so I was glad to give myself a wedgie I went ahead and decided to do an all around wedgie mostly because I love the feel of it.

Messy Item #1
3. Chocolate Syrup
This one I was a little less thrilled about I like the feel but I've never really liked the smell of chocolate.

What to do with Item #1?
This was better than it could be at least it wasn't all over my face ad I honestly did like the feel as it dripped especially into my bikini top.

Messy Item #2
1. Honey
I quite like honey it has always felt rather luxurious to me so I was pleased with this roll.

What to do with Item #2?
6. Dump over head
There wasn't a losing roll on this one, but i quite like the feel of the honey slowly rolling down my skin.

Pie or Cake?
4. Chocolate cake
Would have preferred the banana cream pie, but chocolate cake wasn't a bad roll

What to do with your pie or cake?
1. Eat it at least a piece worth no hands
I would have preferred to sit on it, but at least it tasted good. Though it was embarrassing kneeling on the floor already messy to eat it without my hands. It felt like there was a ton of cake on my face.

Can I clean up?
4. Nope sorry still not messy enough. Container of chocolate pudding in your bottoms.
Other than being done this was probably the better of the options. Though unpicking the wedgie to add the pudding just to rewedgie felt rather dirty especially as quite a bit of the pudding plopped down on the ground around my feet.

What more could you want?
6. A banana split. That's right a banana shoved between those cheeks. Both sets. That means on unpeeled banana in your mouth and one peeled one up your ass.
I have to admit this one was perhaps the roll I most dreaded as it's the most embarrassing option on the dare other than the Diaper in accessories. I do like Anal, but completing this one admittedly had me blushing bright red.

Can I please clean up now?
2. Why not? Well after 25 minutes corner time thinking about what a messy slut you are.
Of course this is what I'd get after rolling banana split in the one above. I guess it's better than edges, but I could only imagine what I looked like standing there covered in chocolate syrup, honey, chocolate cake all over my face with my bikini bottoms now to my knees exposing my pudding covered butt, and the banana sticking out between both sets cheeks. I was very relieved to clean up when the timer beeped.

Likes: Messy, Embarrassment, Wedgies, Food play, Role play, Bondage, Spanking, Switching, Light pain play, Anal

Limits: Public, Pee, Poop, Lots of pain, Social suicide, Anything illegal, pictures, Stupid People

Old 09-12-2019, 10:15 PM   #3
Diaperprincess30

Oooooh I would love to do this dice dare would you like to roll for me 😊
Old 09-13-2019, 01:36 PM   #4
callmecurious
Distinguished Member

I rolled for you have fun!

6 6 2 5 2 2 4 2 3 6 3

The following user says Thank You to callmecurious for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk