Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-05-2019, 03:03 PM   #1
sissyslutabigail

Default 21 m Command and torture me all night tomorrow!

Hi masters/mistresses,

I have an evening when my girlfriend will be away this Tuesday and I'm planning on doing really humiliating shit to myself (list of tasks so far below). I would be honored if you would command me! I can send you live updates on how it's going (but no photos/videos). Willing to play in comments or by PM.

Likes: Humiliation, light anal, bondage, light pain, forced feminization, smelling dirty socks/underwear, forced bi, orgasm control/chastity, pet play, spanking, A2m, toilet stuff, cum-eating

Hard limits: posting pics, public, illegal, etc

Toys I have are handcuffs, a butt plug, a bullet vibrator, lube, numbing cream, a blindfold, and nipple clamps, in addition to household objects like belts, shoes, my girlfriend's clothes and makeup, etc.

I have from about 6 PM EST this coming Tuesday until 8 AM the next morning, including however much sleep I can get/am allowed to get. As of now:

• I'm not flushing the toilet all day

• I'm not allowed to wear deodorant that day

• When I get home from work, I have to strip naked, get on all fours immediately, and rub toothpaste on my cock and balls. I have to wear my handcuffs, a butt plug, and a collar all evening

• Everything I drink all evening will contain some of my own piss

• I have to write "WHORE" across my face with my girlfriend's lipstick with my mouth as the O, and I have to write "SLUT" across my chest

• Every time I stand up instead of staying on all fours, I have to take out my plug and put a grape into my asshole to be held in by the plug.

• I have to ruin an orgasm onto my face early in the evening and let the cum dry

• While dinner is cooking I have to put the nipple clamps on and kneel in the kitchen with a straight back and have my arms up above my head

• When my dinner is done, before I eat, I'll coat my cock with the numbing cream.

• I have to ruin an orgasm onto my dinner, then eat my meal without using my hands, like a dog

• Right after dinner, I'll coat my cock and balls in toothpaste, then attach the vibrator to my cock. I'll attach the nipple clamps again and kneel for 20 minutes with the vibrator on the lowest setting, but I can't cum.

• before bed I'll kneel in front of the toilet with my nipple clamps on. I'll edge 15 times, licking the inside and outside of the toilet between each time, then put my face in the water and flush the toilet after the final edge. I cannot cum.

• I have to rub toothpaste on my cock and balls before I go to sleep.

• I'll have to sleep in a bra and panties on the floor

• I have to take a cold shower when I wake up.

Will you let me have a full orgasm at all? Will you control the way I sleep? What will you let me stroke my pathetic cock to when I do the ruined orgasms? You decide!
sissyslutabigail is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to sissyslutabigail for this post:
Old 08-05-2019, 03:19 PM   #2
Dare_Golore

Whenever you have your drink with your piss, you must add a load of cum to it too.

Dislikes:Humiliation, Wedgies, long-time rules,nipple pain, toothpaste, denial, Long Bladder Control

Soft-Limits:scat, anal, hidden-public, messy

Hard-limits: Illegal, non-hidden-Public, pics, video, temp expose, family, permanent, blood, toys.

Male/Straight
Chaostouched

Add to my calendar!
PM DARES
Dare_Golore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2019, 07:38 PM   #3
sissyslutabigail

That sounds like a lot of ruined orgasms... Thank you sir.

Likes: Humiliation, light anal, bondage, light pain, feminization, smelling dirty socks/underwear, forced bi, orgasm control/chastity, pet play, spanking

Soft limits: A2m, toilet stuff, cum-eating

The following user says Thank You to sissyslutabigail for this post:
Old 08-05-2019, 08:15 PM   #4
NoPantsKayla
Distinguished Member

No boy underwear, you get to wear your girlfriend's panties :3

If it'll fit you, the tiniest thong in her drawer

Send me a PM dare and make me drop my drawers!
NoPantsKayla is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to NoPantsKayla for this post:
Old 08-06-2019, 10:53 AM   #5
DaVance
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sissyslutabigail View Post
• I have to ruin an orgasm onto my face early in the evening and let the cum dry

If it's not too late to add this may be an enjoyable addition. You must place a clothes pin or nipple clamp on your tongue while the cum is drying.

DaVance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2019, 11:59 AM   #6
sissyslutabigail

Thank you for the new rules! I'll put a clothespin on my tongue while the cum dries on my face, and I won't be allowed to wear any boy underwear. I'm starting the tasks soon but feel free to add more for the next twelve hours or so!

Likes: Humiliation, light anal, bondage, light pain, feminization, smelling dirty socks/underwear, forced bi, orgasm control/chastity, pet play, spanking

Soft limits: A2m, toilet stuff, cum-eating

Old 08-06-2019, 10:28 PM   #7
Edgeking

You must cum into your panties at least once and wear them like that

KIK: GalaxyPluto69

Likes: Edging, cumming, hidden Public, messy, forced continuous cumming, wedgies
Limits: Family, social suicide, anal, pain, permenant damage, cross dressing, dangerous, illegal, blood/knife play, toothpaste, piss, scat

Things I'm into: Latex, big breasts, big ass, tight clothes, wedgies, camel toes
Edgeking is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk