Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Post Punishments & Ideas

Old 02-19-2019, 04:05 PM   #1
Jaune

Default Orgasm Control for Females

I get it. I really do. You can't keep your hands off of your own body. You swore it was just going to be for a moment, just enough to keep your mind occupied. But a moment turned to a minute and the small whimpers turned into almost primal moans as you lost control and you let your orgasm wash over you. I almost don't even blame you. Almost.

However, you know better. I know you know better. That's why you have come here, to find a punishment for orgasming again. Or maybe you're a rare woman in control of her desires and her urges. Either way, I do hope you find this punishment fun and annoying unsatisfying.

Use a touch of toothpaste and rub it on your clit. Just enough to cover it. Then, get dressed and go about your day. For at least 2 hours. Remember, you have to be able to resist all urges when it comes to your clit and your pussy, and this is only the tip of the iceberg.

After the 2 hours, or more if you think you need to be punished more harshly, wipe off the toothpaste and rub your clit to an edge. If you have a vibrator, use it. Get close but do not orgasm. If you ever orgasm during this punishment, you are to start from the beginning, doubling all times.

That is it for day 1, as if you fail it a couple of times, it may get too long. You can not touch your pussy or clit beside doing the punishment whilst you are doing it.

Second day: Edge as soon as you wake up. To get you ready for the day to come. put on some clean underwear, and edge at least 8 times throughout the day. For day 2, double the number of edges rather than a time. When all of the edges are completed, gag yourself with the now thoroughly dirty underwear whilst you complete one final edge. It will hurt by now. This is a reminder that pleasure can just as easily be pain when there is too much, and you should relish in how much you get.

Day 3: The Final Task.

Day 3 only has one task. To see if you have learned anything from this punishment. Hold an edge for 10 minutes. Get right up to the edge of the orgasm, and hold it. Don't let yourself go over the edge, and don't be scared enough to drop it. After all, this is all about control.

Hey guys, hope you like what I came up with. Would greatly appreciate feedback!
Jaune is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Jaune for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk