Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 08-25-2018, 06:24 AM   #1
since1980

Send a message via MSN to since1980
Default Date night, my after dinner dare

Date nights always start the same, get dressed up, wait for the baby sitter then head out. This night was no different, I got dressed put a bag in the car and waited for the the baby sitter to arrive.

The baby sitter arrived about 7pm and we headed out for our meal. This date night we were going to Chinese restaurant in the town centre. We drove in to the town and found a space in a car park nearby.

The restaurant was good and the meal went down well. It was all normal until we left the restaurant and we started to walk back to car. It was about 9pm and the sky was beginning to get dark. It was now i was surprised by my girlfriends dare.

We had parked on the 3rd floor of a 5 level car park. These car parks are generally cheaper to park the higher up you go so it made sense to do so. To describe the car park it has low level walls on each floor with netting to stop the birds getting in. The top floor has the same low level walls but no roof or netting. Then the dare hit my like a slap to the face.

Her words, even now a few weeks on, still stick In my mind.
As we parked on the middle floor my dare for you is, when we get back to car you must strip off and mock your clothes in the boot. Then you have a choice, you can either walk up the stairs to the top floor and walk all around the floor before returning back to 3rd level and the car to get dressed, or, you must walk down the stairs to the ground level and stand there for a bit before returning to the 3rd floor and walking all around the floor before returning to the car to get dressed.

This was probably the most risky and complex dare my vanilla girlfriend had come up with ever. I was shocked but I agreed to do it. Then I spent the 5 minute walk back to the car thinking which would I do, going to the top floor leaves you exposed top half only but it's very visable from al sides of the car park altbouhh people would only see my top half. Going to the bottom was another story the stairs exit directly on to street ,no cover at all it they are on one side of the building and if that street is quiet then it's less exposure.

Those 5 minutes spent thinking about this dare were wasted, when we got back to the car park, we started to walk up the stairs only to hear some noises as we approached the 3rd level. There was nothing on this level but we walked up a bit more to find a homeless guy setting himself up on the 4th floor. This meant going to the top was not an option and being naked on the 3rd floor stairwell was going to be risky as hell. I stopped at the car for a few seconds as my gf said this was getting really risky and I could stop and not do it.

It only took me about 10 seconds to decide I was still going to do this thing. The car was parked in the middle of the level about 20 meters from the stairwell with a wall behind it. I stood behind the back of the car and took my clothes off putting them in the boot. I have the key to my gf and started walking to the stairs. I opened the door to the stairwell and looked up to make sure the guy up there wasn't looking down then stepped in and started to make my way down the stairs, my heart was racing as I got to level 2 then level 1, o started going really slowly from level 1 to the bottom of the stairs. The stairs went down in two halfs turning 180 degrees at the half way point. The first half I was still safe but as soon as i rounded the corner my body started to be exposed to the street. Having heard nothing from the street on the first couple of stairs I made my way all the way to the bottom. I stood there for what seemed like 5 minutes but was only really about 1 minute. It was getting quite dark by this time and the lights in the stairwell were not very bright. There were a couple of cars going by but no one beeped their horns so I guessed I got away with it. I started walking back up the stairs to the 3rd floor going slowly and as quietly as possible so as not to disturb the guy upstairs. The door on to our level slammed quite hard behind me as we got back and I knew I still had some of my dare to go. I was worried now but carried on and walked to the edge of the car park and started to walk around the outside she I heard the door go again. The guy from upstairs was now looking through the door. I found a place to hide behind a pillar and hoped he would go away. This was the first time I had looked at our floor and I was starting to notice how busy it really was. There were about 15 or 20 cars on the floor so any one of those people could come back at any time too. The guy shut the door and went away. I stood up and went straight back to completing my dare so I could get out of here. I finally got back to car and got re dressed.

We left the car park and started the drive home.
Old 09-14-2018, 11:17 PM   #2
Dendog

A good dare, I always wanted to try something to this effect when out of state but only had family around so the option never presented itself.
Dendog is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk