Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 07-22-2018, 05:01 PM   #1
Tigeress5994

Default Person above Apocalypse themed dares

I saw a post like this a while ago and I really liked it so I decided to make my own version and hopefully bring it back! The whole premise is that you give dares themed towards a zombie apocalypses (or any other type of apocalypse) other than the theme of works just like a normal person above!

Ex.

Person 1: Water is running low due to the fact that none of the filtration centers work anymore so to safe water you must pee in anyplace other than the toilet for a week.

Person 2: Your clothing got destroyed during a fire and so you have to save up. You must wear as little clothing as possible until you find a new place to grab them (1 Week)

I’m a pathetic loser

Likes: forniphilia, Hidden Public, Watersports, Corner time, Wedgies, Corner time, Pain, humiliation, Denial, Writing lines, Giving up control, dehumanization, body writing

Limits: Full Public, family/friends, pictures, permanent

Kik is spacegayforlife

PM DARES
Tigeress5994 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2018, 12:07 AM   #2
Analonly
getDare Sweetheart

Just to be first, a group of survivors ambush you while you are searching for food. They blindfold you, the your hands together and throw you over a table. They fuck your repeatedly. Each member of the group fucks your ass for 5 mins, roll a six side die to get number of survivors on the group.

I won't send any pictures or at least until I'm completely comfortable (which may be never).

Like: Anal, bondage, humiliation, spanking, semi public, name calling, enemas, role play, diapers

Dislikes: nipple/clit pain, piss play,

Limits: pussy insertions, family, pictures, messy, Blood, social suicide, Anything that burns

Toys: dildos (8 and 12in), Giant dildo, butt plugs(m,l, and larger), Lovense Hush, enema bag
Analonly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2018, 11:38 AM   #3
Filthycumguzzler

The leader of your survival group says you have to punish yourself for not contributing enough. Slap your ass, boobs, and face 25 times each.

Limits Public, face pics, family,

Please PM me for more dares or questions!

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=87892 PM Dares!
Filthycumguzzler is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk