Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 08-10-2018, 06:58 AM   #1
bat person

Default The diary's of a slave

Diary entry.

My name is Joan, I'm eighteen years old, and my mistresses’ name is Jo, she is eighteen years old also. Jo has dominated me ever since I was thirteen when her and a friend of hers came up behind me at school and dragged me away into the bushes then stripped me and played with me during lunch break and ever since then I have been her play thing.

I had a set of rules I was made to follow each school day and I quickly learned to comply with Jo’s rules or be punished by her, there was a couple of times at first I went home with a red sore bum from the spanking punishment.

I had to walk to school every day so as a rule somewhere between my house and the school I had to find somewhere to take off my school pants then remove my panties then put my pants back on and I would be inspected by her every day to see if I had complied.

Another rule was to meet her and one or two of her friends at lunch break on the football oval in a spot far away from prying eyes where I had to wait for them to put a blanket over themselves so they were covered from their waist down and I was made to crawl under the blanket and lick their pussies while they ate their lunch and made fun of my predicament.

It wasn’t long before I was a good little compliant slut and always did as I was told even tho I may not have liked some of the things they made me do, even if it meant humiliating myself for her.

Once on Jo’s birthday her parents had gone away for the day and she invited five of her friends over to celebrate her special day. They decided to make a video of Jo’s birthday so they stripped me down to my white cotton panties in the backyard then tied my hands above my head to a tree branch and pulled the rope so I was stretched with my feet just touching the ground, then Jo filled my panties with worms she had collected out of her garden and they all sat around filming me while eating cake and drinking soft drink and watching me squirm.

My body was wiggling forcing my boobs to bounce around as the feeling of my worm filled panties was too much to control to their delight.

Once they got bored with the show they pulled off my panties and tipped out the worms leaving me naked for everyone to see, the next thing I knew two of Jo’s friends held one of my legs each and put some weight on them so my body was tight and I had not much movement for Jo’s birthday present, the next thing I knew Jo had started to rub shaving cream on my barely visible public hair and proceeded to shave me bald then made it a rule I have to stay bald at all times from now on. I was left tied like that and used as a play toy for about three hours that day.

I would often have a sleep over At Jo’s house and she would invite her friends to use me. One night we were in her room with two of her friends and once her parents were asleep I got stripped with my hands tied behind my back and blindfolded so they could walk me around different rooms in the house and I wouldn’t know exactly where I was, often I would end up in the kitchen and end up having a kitchen utensil inserted into my pussy and occasionally when they wanted to make me squirm I got something up my ass.

I often got worried that Jo’s parents might wake up and see me but it never happened luckily.

After a few sleepovers they got bored with my naked walk game and decided to try something different. They waited until midnight when they knew it was completely safe from their parents waking up and catching them they stripped me and tied my hands and ankles together so I was helpless to move much then all three of them picked me up and took me to the bathroom and sat me in the shower. For a while I would be used as a toilet getting streams of yellow piss hitting my body as they tried to aim for my mouth which the occasional stream hit leaving a awful taste in my mouth, once finished they would untie me and let me shower off the piss.

Most days were a mystery what I would have to do for Jo.

On my seventeenth birthday my birthday present from Jo was a dog shock collar that Jo placed around my neck and locked it with a small pad lock, the collar had a remote control that Jo kept with her with three settings on it soft shock, medium shock and high shock.

Jo told me I had to have it on anytime she asked for me to put it on for training purposes. It only took a week of shocks to do as I was asked to do mostly I would have a soft or medium shock to make me do things mainly for Jo’s entertainment like do a striptease wherever we were at the time, most times in private places or play with myself when requested.

The soft to medium shock hurt when I received them and I was constantly told that I wouldn’t get the high shock until later as it was being saved for something special for you to do later on.

The shock collar was a good tool for keeping me in line and Jo made good use of it.

One day Jo made me meet her in the local park about half an hour before dark and made me put the collar back on. Once it was locked on Jo told me I had some friends to meet and walked me into the male toilet block and into a cubical with a hole in the wall about kneeling height, with a couple of shocks I was stripping off as to stop the pain until I was naked.

Once I was naked I was made to kneel in front of the hole and wait as Jo gathered up my clothes and left the cubical. I could hear Jo talking to other voices in the next cubical and in the toilet block, Jo re-entered the cubical and shocked me once more as I watched the hole and saw a big dick protruding through the hole.

That night with the help of my collar I blew seven anonymous dicks having to swallow each load of cum and with the help of Jo’s hand on the back of my head two of them I had to swallow their full dicks right up to their balls which almost made me gag and throw up. Because it was dark now Jo made me walk most of the way home to my house naked keeping me in the shadows and slapping my ass as we went along.

Last edited by bat person; 08-10-2018 at 10:49 PM.
bat person is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to bat person for this post:
Old 08-11-2018, 02:34 AM   #2
bat person

Diary entry.

There were plenty of times I was made to go to the park for different reasons but most were to use the glory hole for Jo’s entertainment and to charge people money for the privilege.

Once I was made to meet Jo and one of her friends at the park at daylight on a cold frosty morning when the park was empty apart from the odd jogger that used the park for their morning run, once there was no sight of any joggers I was told to stand next to a rubbish bin strip to my panties and throw my clothes in the bin. Once done I was made to crawl around the grass on all fours until they found some fresh dog shit and I had to place it into my panties and then I was allowed to pull my clothes out of the bin and get dressed, I spent a couple of hours with the squishy dog shit in my panties that day and to make things worse Jo decided to use her hand and squash it into my ass and pussy crack.

Being someone’s slave and made to do things isn’t easy but it’s my life now and better than the shocking alternative of my collar.
As Jo’s parents worked on the weekends so Jo used this to her advantage and often held get -togethers in her backyard due to the big high fence surrounding the yard with selected friends of hers and I would be made to waitress the get-together serving snacks and drinks while dressed in my maid uniform consisting of panties, a head band with a lace maid’s hat on it and some black high heel shoes. No matter what the weather was like hot or cold I still had to dress like that always with most of my body and breasts exposed for everyone to see.

These events usually lasted from ten o’clock in the morning to around four thirty in the afternoon giving them just enough time to clean up after the get-together before Jo’s parents got home from work at five o’clock.

Apart from being their waitress at these events it always amassed me how imaginative they were thinking up different ways and games for me to entertain them and keep me busy for the day.

A popular game they liked to play was pass the collar remote where they would take it in turns passing the remote around using the soft or medium shock to make me do embarrassing things and see who could make me squirm the most. I would have to perform things like putting different things in my panties from dirt to food to grouse things like holding the front of my panties open while they took turns spitting in them at my pussy or even having to beg them on my knees for them to let Jo’s dog lick me out and then letting the dog do it to me in the backyard with them all watching and cheering me on like I was some sort of performer performing for their benefit (that was humiliating) There were plenty more things I had to do.

Another popular game was guess the object where I would have to strip and get on all fours with a blindfold on and I would have to guess what object was inserted in my pussy. I would often more than not get it wrong and have a serve a punishment. Some of the punishments were things like spanked until I was red on the ass and breasts to things like being forced to crawl up the driveway to the front yard and back again naked with the odd chance of being seen by a car from the front road but the worst punishment for this game was to be held down and have a big dildo pushed in and out of my ass until they got bored with the activity (that one hurt.)

Most times it had been always girls at these get-togethers but from time to time she would invite a boy she knew who was having a birthday two which I would have to entertain him in front of all the people at the get-together by first doing a slow striptease then spending most of the day having to suck his dick and most of the time swallow his cum except when I was ordered by Jo to take it on my face and I would have to leave it on there all day, they said it was to show everyone that I am a cock sucking slut. I was also expected to fuck him between my dick sucking whenever he asked for it or else have another shock treatment.

They told me they were training me to be a good fuck toy for whatever they wanted me for.

Last edited by bat person; 08-11-2018 at 02:36 AM.
bat person is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk