Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 04-22-2018, 08:45 AM   #1
energys

Default The Piss Drinking Challenge

Today you will be a completly piss slut. Roll a dice and see how many times you have to play. Hold your piss as long as you can between roles and drink regulary to increase the need to pee. When you canīt hold it anymore roll for category.

Feel free to share your experience in the comments or via PM

Note: Deepthroat = suck your dildo completly to the balls

How often do you play?
  1. 1x, lucky
  2. 2x
  3. 3x
  4. 4x
  5. 5x
  6. all day long

1. Deepthroat-Piss-Challenge

Spoiler:
Kneel down and place your dildo in front of you. Place a bowl under you, so that your drool and your piss lands in the bowl.

Now you have to suck that dildo for 5 min. Donīt swallow any of your spit, let it drool in the bowl. Your goal is to hold your piss until you finished sucking your dildo. If you succeeed you can piss normaly in the toilet. If you canīt hold it anymore let it go and piss in the bowl. When the 5 min are up you have to drink the contents of the bowl.

Special sucking rules (roll)

1. Deepthroat the dildo at least 20x
2. Deepthroat the dildo 100x. When you finished before the 5 min are up you won and can piss in the toilet
3. Hold your dildo balls deep in your throat for 10 sec, do this 5x
4. Fuck your throat hard and fast for 30 sec, do this 3x
5. Roll 1-4, but dip your dildo in the toilet water before you start
6. Roll 1-4, start to piss in the bowl but stop immediately, do this 2x

2. Anal-Piss-Challenge

Spoiler:
Lay on the back in the bathtube/shower and flip your legs over your head, so your dick is aiming at your face. Then fuck your ass for 5 min. Your goal is to hold your piss while you fuck your ass. If you could hold it for 5 min you won and can piss normaly in the toilet, if you canīt hold it piss all over your face, but continue to fuck your ass for the whole 5 min.

Ass fucking instructions (roll)

1. Go slowly, but push the dildo as deep as you can and circle it for 15 sec, do this 5x
2. Intervalls: switch between slow and fast fucking every 30 sec.
3. Medium speed, every thrust balls deep and try to hit your prostate
4. Start slow and get faster every min
5. Fuck your ass hard and violently for 30 sec, do this 3x
6. Roll 1-5, start to piss and stop immediately, do this 2x

Piss drinking rules (roll)

1. Mouth closed, drain closed. If you pee lick all up
2. Mouth open, drain open. Swallow all pee that lands in your mouth
3. Mouth open, drain closed. Swallow all pee that lands in your mouth and lick everything up at the end
4. Mouth open, drain open. Hold all pee in your mouth for the whole 5 min, swallow everything at the end
5. Mouth open, drain closed. Hold all pee in your mouth for the whole 5 min, at the end spit everything over your face and lick it all up
6. Put a funnel in your mouth and swallow everything, donīt miss a drop!

3. Test your aim challenge

Spoiler:
Kneel in the bathtube (drain closed) and put a glass about 50 cm in front of you. Close your eyes/blindfold yourself and try to pee in the glass. Donīt touch your cock.

Roll after you finished peeing!

even: drink the glass and open the drain

odd: pour the glass in the toilet but lick everything up that missed the glass

4. Choose your fate

Spoiler:
Roll and choose between the 2 options. Optional: let the dice decide

1. Place your dildo in a bowl, so itīs standing upright. Then piss in the bowl. Even: drink alle the pee. Odd: Deepthroat the dildo balls deep 25x.
2. Lay upside down with your legs over your head, so your dick is aiming right at your face, mouth open. Even: cum on your face and piss normal. Odd: Piss on your face and cum normal
3. Piss in a small glass. When its full make your choice. Even: Stop peeing, you can piss again in 30 min, pour the piss in the glass in the toilet. Odd: Continue pissing, but you have to lick up all thats spilled over. Pour the piss in the glass in the toilet
4. Even: Piss over your next meal/snack Odd: Drink a glass of your pee
5. Lay in the bathtube, legs over head, dick aiming at mouth. Even: mouth open, swallow everything that lands in your mouth, but drain open. Odd: mouth closed, but drain closed and you have to lick everything up
6. Collect as much piss as you can in both hands. Even: Drink all you can. Odd: Use it as face wash

5. Piss Cocktail

Spoiler:
Before you can piss you do some tasks.

First put 2 icecubes in your ass. Then suck a dildo for 5 min. Fuck your mouth hard and fast and try to produce as much spit as you can. Donīt swallow everything, collect all in a glass. After this relase the icecubes from your ass in the glass, too.

Then piss in the glass until itīs full. Then stop immedately. You have to drink the glass completly until you can finish pissing in the toilet. If you absolutely canīt hold it anymore all goes in the glass and you have to drink it all.

6. The quick one

Spoiler:
Roll to see how you can piss.

1. piss normal
2. lay in the bathtube and piss all over your face, mouth open and swallow all that lands in your mouth
3. put a funnel in your mouth and piss directly in the funnel, drink it all
4. piss in a glass and drink it all
5. stand before the toilet piss all over your hands, afterwards lick them clean and lick up all the spilled piss
6. denied, roll again in 15 min

Likes: forced bi, cum eating, anal, gagging, humiliation, pee play

Limits: public, crossdressing, extreme pain
energys is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 5 users say Thank You to energys for this post:
Old 04-22-2018, 08:44 PM   #2
maxsed7

Solid list, trying this tomorrow

Likes: Bondage, Pee, Punishments, Anal, Pet play, Sensory Dep.
Soft Limits:Pain, Diapers, CBT, Scat touching
Hard Limits: Crossdress, Toothpaste/Icy Hot, Scat tasting, Permanent, Public, Illegal, Nudity.
I am a Slutty Bitch on Male Farm, dare me please.
Add things to my calendar https://teamup.com/ksdo9ogp6ppezepghv
maxsed7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2018, 01:02 AM   #3
Dice7
getDare Addict

Currently nervously drinking water and cleaning the floor of the shower. I have to do this with my morning piss before I'm free to start my day.

Got to do it 2 times and my first one is dildo blowjob for 5 mins with 5x hold dildo balls deep for 10 seconds. I am bursting to pee I really don't think I'm going to hold it for all of this..just about managed to not lose my whole bladder in the bowl, there is some piee and a lot of piss. I guess about a shots worth. Pretty gross but couldn't really taste pee.

O god, now I have to lay in the tub and piss on my face swallowing any that goes in my mouth. after the initial shock of the splash in the face I managed to swallow quite a lot of my piss, my body was shaking from holding that position and trying to pee at the same time so my aim wasn't perfect and most went in my beard or eyes which stung like hell. My throat also stung from the dildo before. My piss tasted nicer than I've experienced before.

Thank you for the dare, I'm thoroughly humiliated.

Unsure: pee, anal, pic/audio proof, dildo sucking/swallow

Dislikes:light crossdress, edging/denial, extreme humiliation, full public, mild ass2mouth, ball torture

Limits: Diapers, scat, full cross dress, pics/videos that identify me
PM/KIK DARES https://bit.ly/2X8Od9N
EXPOSE MEhttps://bit.ly/3AxE70x
Dice7 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk