Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 03-07-2011, 01:51 PM   #1
BIGHAZZA

Default I thought we were "just friends"

It was the first day of summer and it was set to be a good one. I was having my friend Frankie over for a whole week. My parents were away on a "couples holiday" so was left alone. I was 15, tall, blonde and athletic. She was slightly smaller than me with medium length black hair and a not athletic but a toned body. Her parents were out of town aswell so this was going to be an interruption free week. It was Saturday, the first day of my holiday. She was due to arrive at 10 am, i had told her to bring a week's worth of clothes, a swimming costume and summery pijamas or what ever she wore to bed. The door bell rang, but i did not know what was to come over the next 7 days...
BIGHAZZA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 03:23 PM   #2
gotdared

Send a message via MSN to gotdared

Nice idea for a story, I'm guessing that was just like a little intro. You probably want to number your chapters and do multiple paragraphs. Also, a description of yourself would be good.
I look forward to seeing more

My stories:
The Game of Bets (MxM Non-Fiction) [FINISHED]
It's About Love (LGBT Fiction) [DISCONTINUED]

If you are ages 13-16 and want to play truth or dare, ask me anything, or just talk send me a PM!

So much more than a best friend. <3

tumblr

gotdared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 10:18 AM   #3
pymani96
getDare Sweetheart

Default Pymani96@getdare

I like it. Please post some more soon
Pymani
pymani96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 01:43 PM   #4
BIGHAZZA

Haha thanks for the support guys this is my first story so im still learning. I might be a but slow in replying because i have exams but ill try to keep em coming! Ill probably continue the story either today or tomorrow.
Old 03-11-2011, 02:14 PM   #5
Daring nemder
getDare Sweetheart

That's just a tease lol
Daring nemder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 02:25 PM   #6
BIGHAZZA

Default Chapter 2.

Here goes guys

I opened the front door to meet hug; unusual for her but i thought nothing of it. I helped her take her bags upstairs and put her in the room directly opposite mine. It had a double bed and an en suite bathroom. "Looks Good" she said with a sarcastic tone. We walked down stairs and lay on the huge sofa that spread itself across my living room. I asked what she wanted to do, she suggested swimming and of course being a gentlemen i agreed. She sprinted upstairs and brought down and bikini top and bottom then I, with less speed, went upstairs and got my swimming shorts.

When we got out side the thought hit me that we were both outside with our swim suit in our hands, not on our bodies. I immediately pointed this out to Frankie. She said "oh yeah!" with a slight giggle at the end. She suggested that we get changed back to back; seemed like a good idea. So we went back to back and the sound of zippers and clothes hitting the poolside paving turned me on a bit. I was fully naked and almost positive that she was too. I heard a wee squeak and as she stumbled back our naked bodies touched slightly. It was only for a fraction of second but it filled me with a strange feeling. We were both laughing and i looked down to see a full erection. I darted to grab my shorts and almost threw them on. "Done" came from behind me and knowing i still was a bit hard i leapt into the pool. It worked, she jumped in too.
Old 03-11-2011, 08:22 PM   #7
Hunanic

Good story, try to break it up into paragraphs with indents, makes it a tad easier to read.
Hunanic is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk