Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 05-19-2024, 08:01 AM   #1
Jaro
The toe sucking anal slut

Sport Football Would you take part in a synchronized sex competition

Would you take part in the following competition? If you don't have a partner, would you take part if you did? Do you think you could win?
Please let me know your thoughts in the comments below or ask me questions if something is unclear.

Who can join:

* There are seperate competitions for hetero and homesexual couples
* Couples only; you must bring your own sexual partner
* Contraceptives and condoms are allowed but no toys, drugs or stimulants
* Adults only (should go without saying)

The game:

After choosing the group corresponding to your orientation and gender you both get naked and enter the competition room. There's a couple already naked and sitting in the middle of the room. They will be your 'instructors'.

There are mats in a circle around the instructors. You will choose one to sit down on. There are referees in the corners of the room. There is a live video steam of the couple in the middle that is projected on each wall.
You will have 15 minutes before the start of the game to get each other turned on and ready for sex.

At the sound of a whistle the instructor couple will start having sex with each other. This could be any of the usual sex acts including anal and rimjob at the most extreme end. It is your job to copy their action and position as best you can. The instructor couple can and will change positions and actions at random times and you must follow along as best you can.

You will have an unobstructed view of the couple and the video screens on the walls should also help to copy their actions. The referees in the room are there to monitor and record how well each contestent does. They will account for a little time needed for you to notice a change in the action and will also allow for a little time putting on condoms if needed.

End of the game:

If either of you cum before the instructor couple does, you are out of the game.
If the instrctor couple does something you can't or won't do, you are out of the game.
The instructor couple blows a whistle when the game ends, as they might not end it after orgasm or they might not orgasm at all.

When the game has ended you are all individually scored by the referees and they will then declare a winner.

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToys

Check out my truths and dares here

Last edited by Jaro; 05-19-2024 at 09:29 AM.
Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2024, 08:30 AM   #2
Brikoviper

I would compete

I like to be asked humiliating questions and like to be told what to do I love dice dares
Brikoviper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2024, 11:12 PM   #3
curvyslutwife

Of course I would, sounds fun, but I guess I wouldn't win. I think my girlfriend could win, she's the queen of self control

My rules 2024
My bucket list for summer 2024

Don't bother me with unwanted PMs! I am not looking for subs!
curvyslutwife is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk