Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-23-2018, 10:20 AM   #1
Luna Feather

Default 18F New dares

Hey everyone

So I'm new to this and wasn't sure where to start so I figured I'd ask everyone here for some ideas. I think I'm interested in humiliation but I don't really want to be caught haha. I like being naked in general so any dares that involve that are a bonus haha. Thanks
Luna Feather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2018, 10:22 AM   #2
slaveboy32
Distinguished Member

Well what do you have for use for dares?

And to start off how about you need to stay naked until you have completed 5 dares
Old 03-23-2018, 10:29 AM   #3
Luna Feather

Quote:
Originally Posted by slaveboy32 View Post
Well what do you have for use for dares?

And to start off how about you need to stay naked until you have completed 5 dares
Umm not much sorry. I have cuffs and a collar and that's basically it haha. Sorry still new :P

I could probably do that as long as I do get 5 dares haha, I'll strip now
Old 03-23-2018, 10:29 AM   #4
getdaring
getDare Devil

So you want humiliation without being really being caught? Maybe you would like hidden or semi public dares? Do you still want like a low risk of being caught?

Do you have any hard limits? And do you have an idea of other things you might like?
getdaring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2018, 10:30 AM   #5
sockless74
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to sockless74

I have a dare for you. I've pre-written this one out and have it posted here: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=86275

Do confinement task #1. With the add-ons Bondage and Forced
[email protected]
kik:
sockless74

Seeking a female sub/slave:
43/M/Master seeks 25-45/female/slave or sub in Lehigh Valley area, PA

Try my dare! TIME to go commando!

My Likes, Dislikes and Limits
My Toys
sockless74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2018, 11:00 AM   #6
NaughtyDaddy
Distinguished Member

When naked put your collar on, go to a window, spread your legs and edge 5 times. Don't leave that position before.

Likes: Girls that are submissive, obedient, slave-minded, bratty, selfish, daring, slutty, messy, showoff, pissers, who crave to wet for their daddy and if I have forgotten something you'va thoughts on, just say it to me baby girl.

Hates: Rap music, fake profiles, not being answered!
Find me at FetLife: D0mDaddyVS
KiK: NaughtyDaddyVS007

My tumblr: dom-daddy-sluttrainer.tumblr.com
My BDSM test:
https://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=3777857
NaughtyDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2018, 02:52 PM   #7
Luna Feather

Quote:
Originally Posted by getdaring View Post
So you want humiliation without being really being caught? Maybe you would like hidden or semi public dares? Do you still want like a low risk of being caught?

Do you have any hard limits? And do you have an idea of other things you might like?
Yeah that sounds about right haha. I think the risk of being caught would be ok and would keep me on my toes haha.

Hard limits would probably be anything that involves me getting caught and anything messy I guess. Not really sure what else I'd like sorry haha
Old 03-23-2018, 02:57 PM   #8
barefooted83
getDare Devil

Maybe you should try to strip naked in a changing room in a clothes store?
That would fit my understanding of semi-public as long as you keep the door/curtain closed.
Will still give you some thrills.

I guess pictures are a hard limit, too as for most people around here?

See my feet tortured:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/43268829@N07/

Foot art:
http://fav.me/dc8occ1

Owner of Fox85's feet: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/album.php?albumid=11147

Owner of LilSlutties feet: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/album.php?albumid=13290
barefooted83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2018, 03:11 PM   #9
OmoGuy
getDare Sweetheart

I don't think this would be getdare if you didn't get dared an iteration of this classic dare: Go to a park wearing your shortest skirt, a tight top, and no underwear. Oh, and since I like collars, wear yours too. Bend over at least 5 times somewhere in the vicinity of other people. Then find a decent hiding spot, edge once with your fingers, then get naked and edge again. Have fun and don't get caught :P

25/m/straight/switch/L.A

Loves: Chastity, teasing, blackmail, hidden public
Likes: Humiliation, crossdressing, semi-public, anal, ruined orgasms, bladder control
Dislike: Messy, pain, cumplay, sleeping caged
Limits: poo, public

PM Dares
OmoGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2018, 03:12 PM   #10
getdaring
getDare Devil

ok, so I know this is a bit basic, but what about going commando whilst out in public. You could always adjust it if you were feeling more daring, by like choosing to wear a dress or a skirt.

or would you like something a bit more embarassing and humiliating? how would you feel about wearing an adult diaper out in public? would that be too obvious/public for you?
getdaring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2018, 04:52 PM   #11
VinceTheNewCummer

This is a little dare. Have fun !

Go in your bedroom and strip naked. Lay down spread eagle on your bed. For the next 5 minutes, you will only think about stuff that make you horny and wet. Don't touch yourself.

After that, turn on your belly and hump a pillow until you edge. Wait 1 minute while you play with your nipples. Do this part again.

Finally, turn on your back, place clothpins on your nipples. You will hump the pillow again but this time your are on your back so you have to move it with your hands. Hump until orgasm and stay humping for 2 minutes after you came.

Write a very detail report and post it here and send it to me by PM.

Kik: VinceTheNewComer

Likes: light CBT, tease and denial, anal play(beginner), bondage, JOI, precum eating.

Limits : Public, semi-public, pee, scat, Illegal, permanent, crossdressing, sissy, messy, body modification, wedgie, humiliation, pain, cum eating, boring.

Toys: shoelaces, 6 clothes pegs, chastity cage.

My PM dares
VinceTheNewCummer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2018, 12:06 PM   #12
xelada

Here's a simple one: take five naked selfies, each in a completely different place.
Try to be more daring with each one.
For extra fun set each new selfie as your lock-screen image/phone background/etc.
xelada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2018, 07:25 PM   #13
ksoma
getDare Succubus

Here's a simple one.
Wait until it is late. Go outside, wearing nothing but a bathrobe. Find a place that is not only dark, but where people are also unlikely to look. Go over there, and shrug the bathrobe off, and masturbate, to orgasm if possible. Lick your fingers clean before you can put the bathrobe back on, and then go back inside.

A backyard is safest bet for this.... but it also makes you potentially visible to people out their back windows, so you'll want a very dark spot.
Old 03-28-2018, 08:49 PM   #14
Luna Feather

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaughtyDaddy View Post
When naked put your collar on, go to a window, spread your legs and edge 5 times. Don't leave that position before.
I made sure to do this one at night for obvious reasons. My window doesn't necessarily face the street headnkn but it's still possible to be seen.

It was pretty embarrassing having myself completely exposed like that and I kept thinking about how if someone walked by there'd be no way they'd miss me.
Nothing too exciting happened but by the end of it I was pretty exhausted and almost fell asleep in front of the window which would have been bad haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by getdaring View Post
ok, so I know this is a bit basic, but what about going commando whilst out in public. You could always adjust it if you were feeling more daring, by like choosing to wear a dress or a skirt.

or would you like something a bit more embarassing and humiliating? how would you feel about wearing an adult diaper out in public? would that be too obvious/public for you?
i decided to go all out and wear a skirt whilst doing this. It was pretty embarrassing at first and I was constantly worries that somehow someone would notice that I wasn't wearing and panties. The day was pretty much full of me tugging my skirt down to make sure nothing was showing haha. Eventually I kind of forgot about and didn't remember until I got home and undressed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xelada View Post
Here's a simple one: take five naked selfies, each in a completely different place.
Try to be more daring with each one.
For extra fun set each new selfie as your lock-screen image/phone background/etc.
Seeing as I have the next 5 days off for Easter I decided to do this and set them as my lockscreen and background for my phone. It's pretty embarrassing whenever I forget and open my phone. I just hope no one opens my phone haha.
The following user says Thank You to Luna Feather for this post:
Old 03-29-2018, 07:31 PM   #15
Luna Feather

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksoma View Post
Here's a simple one.
Wait until it is late. Go outside, wearing nothing but a bathrobe. Find a place that is not only dark, but where people are also unlikely to look. Go over there, and shrug the bathrobe off, and masturbate, to orgasm if possible. Lick your fingers clean before you can put the bathrobe back on, and then go back inside.

A backyard is safest bet for this.... but it also makes you potentially visible to people out their back windows, so you'll want a very dark spot.
I was going to take your suggestion and do this in my backyard but my roommates were home and I didn't reslly want them to see me. So I decided to go to a nearby park and do it. So I arrived at the park in just a bathrobe and slippers (hope that doesn't count as cheating).

I walked towards an area with some bushes and I took off my robe and slippers and started masturbating. I was pretty worried that someone would see me do I kept looking everywhere just incase. Soon enough despite being worried I ended up coming. To be honest I didn't really want to lick my finger but I didn't want to go against the dare so I didn't get redressed and just picked up my clothes and ran to my car and drive back home.

It was pretty scary doing it but afterwards I can say I had a lot of fun. Thanks a lot for the dare I hope I can get more dares too
The following user says Thank You to Luna Feather for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk