Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-07-2018, 02:21 PM   #1
transnewbie

Default Punish My Cunt

I am currently in a crotch rope. It is very tight and it is pressed hard against my clit.
I have not cum in a week.
I need punished for being a horny bitch.
Limits: blood, permanent, family, public, pictures with face, ass to mouth, humiliation, forced

Last edited by transnewbie; 04-07-2018 at 03:42 PM.
transnewbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2018, 06:57 PM   #2
nipple slave
getDare Sweetheart

You are to edge 5 times by moving your crotch to rub against the rope. After this spank your pussy 25 times. Since your limits say pictures with face, i assume faceless picture proof will be given.

Likes:Nipple Torture, Spanking, cbt, edging, outdoors/hidden public, risk of getting caught, rules, varying degrees of pain, humiliation, degradation, pet play, funishments

Limits: Family, friends, full public nudity, consuming pee/poop, bodily fluids of any kind really, permanent marks, shaving, pics/videos

PM Dares

Nipple torture and Denial thread
nipple slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2018, 07:23 PM   #3
Screamnbeaver
getDare Sweetheart

Fist your cunt hard . If you need a hand find a friend
Screamnbeaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2018, 07:57 PM   #4
Rhowc
getDare Devil

Strip naked (other than your crotchrope which you may keep on if you wish), lay flat on your back, spread your legs wide and pull your knees up so that your feet are flat. Apply a clothespin to each nipple or use nipple clamps if you have them. Lay your hand on your pussy with your fingers at your opening. Raise your hand up and bring it down in a sharp slap. Slap your pussy 100 times. Do this in 4 sets of 25 so that you can continue to slap hard. Finish by holding yourself open and slapping your clit 35 times with a wooden spoon. Be sure to count all of your spanks out loud. You may remove your nipple clamps when the spanking is complete.

Please provide your detailed report afterwards both here and by PM.
Rhowc is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk