Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-05-2018, 07:15 PM   #1
Sissypalooza

Location: On my knees, hands behind my back, waiting for orders
Default 23/m home alone till saturday

Hey Gd people^^

I am going to be home alone till Saturday and was requesting dares/rules/tasks to help make it more fun
Old 07-05-2018, 10:34 PM   #2
privvy
Distinguished Member

1) you are to go completely nude
2) you can only use the toilet while standing up .... both to pee and to poop
3) you have to eat your meals standing up
4) masturbation is only allowed after receiving permission from 15 GD members

My tag is "napoleon" on exp..ed real fun. Please search for me and extend my time.

If you want to be exposed on "exp..ed real fun" or "destr...ble me" I am willing to be of service.

MAYBE: mild pain, cum eating
LIMITS: pee/scat, public & family, permanent, illegal, pictures, feet, dirty undies/socks

PM Dares

Kik Dares/Tasks/Requests

https://join.skype.com/M02cwcDAn9Gp ... you never know, I might be online
privvy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2018, 11:33 PM   #3
Sissypalooza

I would prefer that they be more feminine than manly things
Old 07-06-2018, 01:21 AM   #4
Twisted Kitten
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sissypalooza View Post
I would prefer that they be more feminine than manly things
I can help you there my dude. (In the future, you may want to specify that in your original post)

1. First off. Your a girl. Not a man. The entire time you are alone, you will dress and act as a girl. Panties, bra, dress/skirt. Whatever you have to feminize yourself. Use it.

2.since you're a girl, you clearly don't pee standing up. You may only pee while sitting down. But wait, that's too easy. No. You will only be aloud to pee, if you do so while squating over the toilet with your panties still on. Don't Change your panties all day. (This pee play rule is a punishment for not specifying what kind of dares/tasks/rules you wanted)

3.you may not cum unless given permission by a mistress in the mistress may i thread. You may only ask once per day.

4.every hour, on the hour, you will edge once. This edge is cumulative. So if you start at 8am, thwn at 9 am you edge 2 times, at 10 am 3 times, at 11 am edge 4 times and so on. Remember, you may only cum if a mistress in the "mistress may i" thread gives you permission. (Btw, im one of the mistresses, i will be looking for your question to be sure you ask) you may only ask once per day.

5. Every half hour, on the half hour. (Example: 830am, 930am, 1030am) you will deepthroat a phallic item 15 times. Because every good girl needs practice.
Last orgasm:04/17/24
Likes/Limits/Dislikes
kik: obvious_Ocelot

Last edited by Twisted Kitten; 07-06-2018 at 01:24 AM.
Twisted Kitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2018, 01:26 AM   #5
Sissypalooza

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Kitten View Post
I can help you there my dude. (In the future, you may want to specify that in your original post)

1. First off. Your a girl. Not a man. The entire time you are alone, you will dress and act as a girl. Panties, bra, dress/skirt. Whatever you have to feminize yourself. Use it.

2.since you're a girl, you clearly don't pee standing up. You may only pee while sitting down. But wait, that's too easy. No. You will only be aloud to pee, if you do so while squating over the toilet with your panties still on. Don't Change your panties all day. (This pee play rule is a punishment for not specifying what kind of dares/tasks/rules you wanted)

3.you may not cum unless given permission by a mistress in the mistress may i thread. You may only ask once per day.

4.every hour, on the hour, you will edge once. This edge is cumulative. So if you start at 8am, thwn at 9 am you edge 2 times, at 10 am 3 times, at 11 am edge 4 times and so on. Remember, you may only cum if a mistress in the "mistress may i" thread gives you permission. (Btw, im one of the mistresses, i will be looking for your question to be sure you ask) you may only ask once per day.

5. Every half hour, on the half hour. (Example: 830am, 930am, 1030am) you will deepthroat a phallic item 15 times. Because every good girl needs practice.
Thank you, I will be following them^.^ and did you want me to do anything with the panties or just put them in the hamper at night?

Last edited by Sissypalooza; 07-06-2018 at 01:52 PM.
Sissypalooza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2018, 12:20 PM   #6
Sissypalooza

I'll remember to specify more clearly in the future

Advertisements
Kink Talk