Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-04-2017, 06:59 AM   #1
Sakuraskittles

Default Female: dares to make housework more fun

I've been sitting around putting off tidying my room all morning, I need some motivation...

Dares to do during tidying.
Things to wear/do during tidying.
Rewards for when I've finished.
Or just anything to make tidying more interesting, and motivate me to get on with it

See sig for likes, limits etc
Limits: public. housemates. Blood. Scat. Vid. photos. Permanent
Toys: ice. rope. Coconut rope. Lots of pegs. Wand vibrator. gag. Nipple clamps chain. Blindfold. Chopsticks. tape. Cling film. other pervertables.
Sakuraskittles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 07:03 AM   #2
SirStephen76
Distinguished Member

Dress as close to a french maid as you can - mini skirt, fishnets, black heels, choker or collar etc. No panties.

Group your work into categories, e.g. picking up clothes off the floor, putting laundry away, making the bed, hoovering, etc

Put your clamps on and edge. Do the first item on your list.
Take the clamps off and edge twice. Do the second item.
Clamps back on. Edge three times. Do the third item.

Hopefully you get the gist.

Intrigued by blackmail (role playing or otherwise )

Ask for my Obedience details.

kik: sir_stephen_1976
SirStephen76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 09:52 AM   #3
Pierced4urpleasure

Set a timer to finish all your tasks. Make it short but somewhat realistic. Every ten minutes once you start your timer you must remove clothing items one by one. If you’re not done before you’re naked then once your nude and another ten minutes pass you have to put your clamps on and remain that way till the tasks are all complete. If the tasks get done before the timer is up, then you may grab your vibrator and have an orgasm. HOWEVER if your tasks are not done before the timer ends you then must reset the timer for the same time, and find something to shove up your ass. This item will remain there till the timer is up. If it’s not an item that’ll willingly stay in your ass, like a wooden spoon or something then you can put on panties to hold it in while you finish your cleaning. After you’re finished the clamps stay on and whatever’s in your butt stays till the timer ends. Only then may you remove the clamps and such. Also as part of punishment for taking too long you may not cum for the rest of the day.
Pierced4urpleasure is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk