Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 12-25-2016, 09:24 PM   #1
William Maxwell

Alarm 24 Hour diaper dare

Hey guys! This is my first public GD dare I’m posting. Hope you enjoy it.
(Warning: Watersports; Diapers; Drinking/licking urine; Wetting)
Once you’re in, you’re in for at least 24 hours. Complete the full 24 hours of tasks
Preparation: For this dare, you’ll need at least two diapers and preferably a chastity cage, but the cage is not required.
Step one (Getting Ready): Start by putting a diaper on and drinking 5 cups of water. For the remainder of the dare, you can only pee in the diaper. You have access to one change of diapers, however this resets the dare. (For other bathroom matters, use the toilet like you regularly would, but still pee in the diaper). (Optional for men) Wear a chastity cage while doing this dare. As a punishment for not surviving 24 hours, you promise to send a nude photo to whoever lasts the full 24 hours without wetting. They choose how you look, and your pose. Nothing exceeding your limits.

Now keep track of how much time passes. Below will be a table of rewards and punishments

Survived for one hour before wetting? Not good enough. Drink another large glass of water and keep going in the same diaper. Reset your timer to 0(Restart dare without changing)

Survived for 3 hours before wetting? Getting better. Pull the diaper off and burry your face in it. Say the phrase “I am a diaper slave who loves piss” 5 times before putting the diaper back on. Set your timer to 2 hours and keep going.

Survived for 6 hours? Edge 2 times. Either by humping furniture or anal stimulation. Drink a large glass of water and keep going. (Do not change timer)
Survive for 12 hours? Drink 4 large cups of water and take a nap. If you wake up needing to use the bathroom, go in your diaper. Do not leave the bed for at least 3 hours.
Wet yourself in your sleep? Change your diaper. Before discarding the diaper, push your face into the cloth. Lick the pee soaked fabric and suck on it. Wear/keep your head in the diaper for 5 minutes. (Don’t change timer)

Survive for 17 hours? Edge 4 times and drink 3 large cups of water (don’t change timer)

Survived for 20 hours before wetting? Edge once. (don’t change timer)

Survived for 23 hours before wetting? Spank yourself 50 times on each ass, ruin an orgasm in your diaper, and start over from the beginning. Don’t change the diaper.

Competed the dare? Congratulations You get to cum.

Survived all 24 hours WITHOUT wetting once? Congratulations! You win! As your reward, PM anyone who didn’t survive the full 24 hours before wetting themselves.

Please do reports and tell me what you thought of the dare!

Dislikes: Body writing, spanking

Limits: Scat, permanent, CBT/Other pain, Public, Crossdressing.
William Maxwell is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to William Maxwell for this post:
Old 01-02-2018, 06:48 PM   #2
littleRy

Damn this is hard. Have to try when I have time

Advertisements
Kink Talk