Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-08-2017, 06:36 AM   #1
neivilde

Default 20/F - Punishment Thread!

Hello everyone! As some of you might know, I wanted to try a long term denial full of edging and break my record of 45 days, so I started this thread here (now closed): http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=322983

However, I failed. The thread gave me 92 days of denial and 678 edges in total before I could cum. On the 38th day of my denial, which was friday, while completing my 317th edge in total and 6th edge of that day, I orgasmed on accident.

I cried right after orgasming - I felt so disappointed in myself. Since friday, I've been trying to gather my courage to come here and ask for this. But I owe it to myself and to everyone who contributed to my thread to make my denial fun.

Please punish me in any way you see fit as long as it is within my limits. Until all the punishments are complete, I won't masturbate or cum unless it is for a punishment posted here. No matter how long it takes.

Thank you in advance!

edging, denial, daily rules, humiliation, spanking
public, pee/scat, friends/family, illegal, permanent, needles, plants/animals/kids

PM Dares

My Body

Ask me anything here: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=323116

I failed in my denial - punish me here: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...46#post3028846

Last edited by neivilde; 11-08-2017 at 06:44 AM.
neivilde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2017, 06:58 AM   #2
SissyPrincess_Jenny

Let's use numbers you should know very well for my punishment:
during next 38 days you must spank 92 times your ass using a belt before go sleep, also every friday I want you to edge 5 times after the spanks and write a report (pm me or blog or wherever you prefer ) about how are you feeling doing your punishments and your good purpose about break your denial record and have more self control during edges.

Ask me anything here

^ Updated with dom preferences ^
SissyPrincess_Jenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2017, 07:23 AM   #3
neivilde

Quote:
Originally Posted by SissyPrincess_Jenny View Post
Let's use numbers you should know very well for my punishment:
during next 38 days you must spank 92 times your ass using a belt before go sleep, also every friday I want you to edge 5 times after the spanks and write a report (pm me or blog or wherever you prefer ) about how are you feeling doing your punishments and your good purpose about break your denial record and have more self control during edges.
Of course Sir, thank you for the punishment. I will do this. I'm thinking I will post the report here at least for the first friday. I might PM you for the rest or keep posting here, which ever is more convenient. We will see.

public, pee/scat, friends/family, illegal, permanent, needles, plants/animals/kids

PM Dares

My Body

I failed in my denial - punish me here: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...46#post3028846
Old 11-08-2017, 07:34 AM   #4
herpderp42
getDare Addict

I am honestly impressed that you hold out so long. But since you failed I am glad to give you the opportunity to make up for it and feel a bit better.
Since you had an orgasm on the 38th day of 92 you were short of 55 days.
Furthermore you missed out 361 edges.
So I want you to spank your bare pussy 55 times with a cooking spoon or wooden ruler and say "I am sorry" after each spank. Wear clothespins on your nipple during the spanks.
At the end cool down your vagina by rubbing a cube of ice over it for 1 minute. Insert the rest in your butt afterwards and let it melt there.

Repeat this for 7 days (since 7*55=385>361).

And I am sure the next time you try you will perform even better, so someday you will manage it. Don't give up
Old 11-08-2017, 07:42 AM   #5
growler21d
Distinguished Member

As with the above you will do the following for the next 38 days;

38 belt spanks each to your inner thighs & pussy every day with clothes pegs on your nipples
38 minutes of corner time every day - naked, kneeling with your ankles crossed, back straight and hands behind your head. If you stop early, for each minute early you will spank yourself 5 times with a hairbrush (e.g. 3 minutes would be 15 spanks). For each minute over, you will edge yourself that many times.
After every edge/cum during this punishment period you will wipe your pussy juice on your face. You may not clean it off for at least 15 minutes.
For 1 day per week you are not allowed to wear any underwear.

Please provide a report of your punishments

Likes: anal, bondage, spanking, clothing control, orgasm control, bathroom control, (control of any kind really), public, exhibition, watersports

Limits: Permanent, blood

If it isn't listed, assume indifferent/dislike, but it never hurts to ask

Looking for a female kik slave - pictures will be required
kik ID: growler21d
growler21d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2017, 07:42 AM   #6
ebsia
Distinguished Member

I think it is only fair to start over. So starting today or tomorrow (your choice) and go back in to orgasm denial for 92 days and 678 edges. On top of that, before going to bed, spank your pussy 9+2+6+7+8= 32 times to remind you of your situation
ebsia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2017, 07:58 AM   #7
garder80
getDare Succubus

Send a message via MSN to garder80 Send a message via Yahoo to garder80

Describe how you orgasmed in detail.

likes to do to slaves:
orgasm control/denial, control clothes, pain, punishments, various tasks, name calling, humiliation, bondage, spanking, gags and plugs
garder80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2017, 08:01 AM   #8
neivilde

Thank you for the punishments so far everyone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by growler21d View Post
Please provide a report of your punishments
Of course, I will post the reports here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebsia View Post
I think it is only fair to start over. So starting today or tomorrow (your choice) and go back in to orgasm denial for 92 days and 678 edges. On top of that, before going to bed, spank your pussy 9+2+6+7+8= 32 times to remind you of your situation
I'm sorry but currently I don't feel up to attempting a denial like this - I might after the punishments are done, I don't know, but just not yet. However I will be in some kind of denial anyway - until these punishments are all completed, and unless a punishment dare here or a PM dare dictates it, I will not masturbate and/or cum. I hope you understand.

However I will do the pussy spanking - but I will do it just once, not daily since I already have a daily 55 pussy spanks for the next 7 days AND 38 daily pussy spanks for the next 38 days.

edit: so for these first 7 days I actually have 93 daily pussy spanks unless both herpderp42 and growler21d allow me to combine these?

Since I also have 92 daily ass spanks for the next 38 days, from now on I will take the ass and pussy spanking punishments as one-time deals, not daily rules. Since I'm a student, it wouldn't be realistic for me to find time to deliver and write reports of more daily spankings. I hope you understand. And please be careful with any daily punishments you give from now on so that there isn't any more overlap

PM Dares

My Body

Last edited by neivilde; 11-08-2017 at 08:05 AM.
Old 11-08-2017, 08:12 AM   #9
neivilde

Quote:
Originally Posted by garder80 View Post
Describe how you orgasmed in detail.
I had just edged 5 times in a row and was completing the 6th. I was on my knees, on my bed, a pillow under my chest, my back arched. I was naked waist down, my shorts and panties around my ankles. I was wearing a camisole on top. I had a second pillow between my legs, I alternated between humping the pillow and reaching down to rub my clit hard, grinding against my fingers. I felt myself slip over, I removed my fingers then but couldn't stop my orgasm, I was still grinding against the pillow until it was over. I already felt terrible as I did so and couldn't help but cry afterwards.

PM Dares

My Body

The following user says Thank You to neivilde for this post:
Old 11-08-2017, 08:29 AM   #10
herpderp42
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by neivilde View Post
edit: so for these first 7 days I actually have 93 daily pussy spanks unless both herpderp42 and growler21d allow me to combine these?
I donīt mind you combining them. But about your punishments: Isnīt a punishment that goes over 38 days a bit long considering you failed after 38 days just a few days ago?
And I think it is weird that a lot of the punishments are based on the numbers you actually succeeded to do and not on the amount you had left. *shrugs*
Old 11-08-2017, 08:32 AM   #11
garder80
getDare Succubus

Send a message via MSN to garder80 Send a message via Yahoo to garder80

I wish to see how you handle pain while horny:

edge
spank ass with wooden spoon 10 times each side
edge
spank tits with belt 10 times each side
edge
spank inner thighs with hands 10 times each side
edge
spank pussy with belt 10 times
edge
hit nipples hard with a rubber band 10 times each side
edge
spank ass AGAIN with wooden spoon 10 times each side
edge

likes to do to slaves:
orgasm control/denial, control clothes, pain, punishments, various tasks, name calling, humiliation, bondage, spanking, gags and plugs
garder80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2017, 08:35 AM   #12
neivilde

Quote:
Originally Posted by herpderp42 View Post
I donīt mind you combining them. But about your punishments: Isnīt a punishment that goes over 38 days a bit long considering you failed after 38 days just a few days ago?
And I think it is weird that a lot of the punishments are based on the numbers you actually succeeded to do and not on the amount you failed. *shrugs*
Well, I do kind of agree, with both of your statements, but it's not up to me so... *shrugs*

I'm not taking any more daily spankings bc it's just not very realistic in practice bc of my school schedule, especially considering the reports I will write. Also I do prefer one-time punishments in general as well but like I said, that's beyond my control. However if I receive a lot more daily stuff I might stop taking any kind of daily punishments altogether bc of my time restraints.

PM Dares

My Body

Old 11-08-2017, 08:45 AM   #13
herpderp42
getDare Addict

Quote:
Well, I do kind of agree, with both of your statements, but it's not up to me so... *shrugs*
Hehe I know, only the first sentence was really directed at you.

I have just the opinion that the punishments should help you feel better (especially since you stated you cried) and I wouldnīt like to see you failing the punishment aswell and get more devastated.

And about my spanks: Since you dislike the daily aspect I donīt mind if you do my spanks whenever you wish to. Just make sure to do (at least) 361 for me and after each session use the ice cube.
Old 11-08-2017, 08:50 AM   #14
neivilde

Quote:
Originally Posted by herpderp42 View Post
Hehe I know, only the first sentence was really directed at you.

I have just the opinion that the punishments should help you feel better (especially since you stated you cried) and I wouldnīt like to see you failing the punishment aswell and get more devastated.

And about my spanks: Since you dislike the daily aspect I donīt mind if you do my spanks whenever you wish to. Just make sure to do (at least) 361 for me and after each session use the ice cube.
I just realized that you are spot on about the failure thing - that's another reason I dislike it, it reminds me too much of my failed denial, my time is rather limited as I said and I definitely don't want to fail at the punishments as well! Wow, even I hadn't realized this Thanks for the adjustment as well, that is extremely nice of you

PM Dares

My Body

Old 11-08-2017, 08:51 AM   #15
growler21d
Distinguished Member

Quote:
You may combine them if you so wish

Likes: anal, bondage, spanking, clothing control, orgasm control, bathroom control, (control of any kind really), public, exhibition, watersports

Limits: Permanent, blood

If it isn't listed, assume indifferent/dislike, but it never hurts to ask

Looking for a female kik slave - pictures will be required
kik ID: growler21d
growler21d is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
denial, pain, punish me, punishment, punishment dare