Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-27-2014, 07:19 AM   #1
SandMguy
getDare Sweetheart

Default Jenny's Stepbrother.

Ive wanted to write some erotica for a while now so here goes. This is a work of fiction. If you are offended by kinks and fetishes then please stop reading.

Chapter 1

Josh had recently turned 16 and was looking to move on with his life. He had spent the last 15 years at a girls boarding school. Although there were no boys allowed he was the only exception.

At the age of one his parents had both died. His mother had been best friends with a number of the schools teachers including the head mistress. Ms Rose was very young for a head mistress. Aged only 22 she was the youngest the school had ever had. She had agreed that her and the other teachers would raise Josh in the school. Although it was odd it was the best option for him. He was garunteed a good education, accommodation, food and he didn't have to go off to complete strangers.

He had had a good life at the school but he'd decided he wanted to move on. At 16 he was allowed to leave school but as his education was incomplete, rather than finish it in college Ms. Rose offered him a place if he returned in the near future.

Although he could have gone to live on his own he didn't think he was ready for that. The school had arranged for Josh to live with a friend of the school, Julie. She was very wealthy and had helped fund a number if the schools trips and fayres. She had taken on two of the schoolgirls and raised them before Josh and wanted a boy this time.

Josh sat on the bus for hours remembering the school. All the good times he'd had there and all the bad ones too. Because he had been the only boy he had been picked on a lot by the girls. He had found a lot of it sexually thrilling but he was still glad it was over and he'd never have to put up with it again. Or so he thought....

Likes/Punishments/Limits

I can't cum until I'm released from this thread. Please keep that in mind.

Last orgasm: 01/18/2015
Longest edge held: 3 minutes 5 seconds.

Here are my PM Dares
If you want to add any then please message them to me.
SandMguy is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to SandMguy for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bullies, femdom, pet., punishment, school