Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Messengers

Old 06-30-2017, 04:10 AM   #1
JamesUK33

Default Pussy/Cunt Review Service & Pubic Hair Stylist

Hey All,

I've recently been reviewing my online and real life friends vagina's at their request and been choosing what pubic chair style they should go for as a result.

Here is a example;

"The hair makes you cunt seem dirty and unclean but i like it, as who likes vanilla sex and makes me want to fuck you hard, deeper and faster, and take out all my anger out on the cunt as its not worthy of having love made to it. The hair getting wet is so hot and intimate, there's no hiding when you pussy hair gets wet that your aroused, its for the world to see you need a good pounding, you pussy hair is perfect to pull on hard to make you squirm to want to slap your cunt, and to wash you after fucking you and play withit when bored.

I love how your pussy is not meaty around the opening of your fuck hole, its always on show, so sexy, always a little wet, always saying come fucking me now, nice! Your pussy is always a bit exposed getting your panties super wet with all your sticky pussy juice, which i know you always are (i would love to see your wet and creamed panties and then make you wear them as i fuck you hard)

You are slim, therefore you pussy is the prominent feature between you legs, i like how all the attention is always on your pussy when you spread your legs, every inch on show always, you bending over must be like opening a Christmas present your petite cheeks spreading showing your cunt and asshole, how inviting, thongs must be your best friend and i love how you can pull off a great camel toe

The fact the your pussy is darker than the rest of you is super sexy, it has a character of its own, its own personality, all eyes on it, not just a slit on your body. You inner lips are curled up, waiting to be pulled, twisted and spread, even better to have clamps on them to hold them apart, exposing you clit for torture and fun. i like how your clit shaft is prominent, perfect for sliding fingers between it and your lips, to rub it, squeeze it, slap it, torture and suck on it.

If i could i would use a finger from each hand to put in your cunt to spread and have a look inside, you look soo tight.

Finally i like how your asshole is close to you pussy, perfect for a finger in each hole at the same time.

Your pussy is very interesting and has many different layers to it to enjoy and never get bored"

If any ladies are interested KIK me with your sexual likes/dislikes and i will tailor the review to you and choose a pubic hair style which i think is best for your pussy!

KIK: JamesUK1985

Many Thanks

James x

MALE 33 NORTH ENGLAND
MASTER
FULL CONTROL & DOMINATION
Muslim and Looking to meet Muslim Women
KiK: JamesUK1985

Last edited by JamesUK33; 06-30-2017 at 07:42 AM.
JamesUK33 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk