Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 11-23-2018, 07:52 AM   #1
Phaade

Default Do ruined orgasms count as orgasms?

Hey Everyone!

So I am doing a Thread where people can add to my Denial time and spanks, because I want to try real Denial for the first time (haven't done alot of Denial until now)

Feel free to add !
(yeah yeah, shameless advertisement )

Now the thing I want to try while I do Denial is also edges. BUT I really suck at edging. For me the point where I edge and the point where I cum is so close together that its really hard for me to do multiple edges in a row without cumming.

The Question I have is :
Would you consider ruining your orgasms because you fail an edge to break the Denial?

Or do you think that ruining the orgasm is okay?

I of course don't plan to do it on purpose and only ask because I am curious what you people think if its okay to "fail" the edges as long as it is a ruined orgasm and doesnt happen often.
Phaade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2018, 07:56 AM   #2
Penta

For me a ruined orgasm is still an orgasm and should be punished

Dislikes/punishments: enemas, messing diapers, wedgies, cornertime, messy, boring, cbt, very public
Limits: friends/family, scat, vomit, blood, face pics, illegal, long, ice

Male/21
Penta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2018, 08:12 AM   #3
wewhoare
Distinguished Member

This is more the question of "don't plan to do it on purpose", imho.
Since you'll be trying to avoid it, it'd be basically not your fault - if
you also try to get better in edging eventually. But also if you just
say it's OK, you might relax into a "not a big deal" idea & feel less
determined to try and avoid it, maybe just subconsciously? So it's
still a good idea to have some "motivator" punishment, maybe...?
Old 11-23-2018, 09:12 AM   #4
MissO
Account Banned

A ruined orgasm is orgasm. When one of my boys cum with out permission I make them eat it.

boys don't PM me unless your locked, and can provide proof

AMA http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=307778
MissO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2018, 10:40 AM   #5
PrincessJessica
Truth or Dare Zealot

I think it all depends on what you/your Mistress want to get out of it & what you can manage at the moment. I'd say I've had no orgasms since February but have had a dozen+ ruined ones as I struggled to get used to edging while being denied (new to long-term denial) and then struggling with bits of chastity followed by edging sessions as the edge just comes that bit sooner. I think it annoyed me more than it annoyed my Mistress.

As I get more used to it and I'd expect (and hope) that unscheduled ruined orgasms get punished. They may not help relieve my horniness, or be at all enjoyable, but do help relieve ball pressure and still create a bit creamy mess. I'd say don't be too strict as long as it's not on purpose and it's not overly regular (like if it's happening every week you really need to be more careful and touch/edge much less).
Anyone who see's this can send me 50 custom edges to do via PM
So, in short, yes ruined orgasms are orgasms that break denial but only if you've got some experience & it's what you want out of it. Otherwise be a little less strict so you're not just bound to fail and remember ruined orgasms are zero fun when denied (plus you've got to ruin at some point if that denial gets long enough for safeties sake).
Subscribe to my nudes and help deny me

Loves: Bets, Denial, Feminisation, Humiliation, Online Exhibitionism, Teasing
Likes: a2m, Body Writing, Degradation (to a degree), Exposure, Femdom, Pain, RP, SPH
Dislikes: (Small) Anal, CBT, Cornertime, Cum Eating
Limits:
Blackmail, Dangerous, Face (my choice), Public

PM & Kik dares / Sub Guide (Full Likes & Limits) / Toys & Clothes
PrincessJessica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2018, 05:40 PM   #6
Phaade

Quote:
Originally Posted by wewhoare View Post
This is more the question of "don't plan to do it on purpose", imho.
Since you'll be trying to avoid it, it'd be basically not your fault - if
you also try to get better in edging eventually. But also if you just
say it's OK, you might relax into a "not a big deal" idea & feel less
determined to try and avoid it, maybe just subconsciously? So it's
still a good idea to have some "motivator" punishment, maybe...?
Well yes kind of. I really don't intend to do it on purpose and don't want to "wiggle" my way out of Denial in having "accidental" orgasms which I ruin.
But for me edging is kind of hard because of my Circumcision a few months ago. Im still way more sensitive than before so its hard for me to edge more than a few times in a row. The space between reaching the edge and cumming is just soooo small that its hard to stop sometimes.
Punishment is definitely something I would do then, but I don't want to consider it a complete denial fail, in which case I would reset the timer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissO View Post
A ruined orgasm is orgasm. When one of my boys cum with out permission I make them eat it.
I can definitely understand that and a punishment is something I am thinking about, IF I accidentaly cum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maleforyou View Post
I think it all depends on what you/your Mistress want to get out of it & what you can manage at the moment. I'd say I've had no orgasms since February but have had a dozen+ ruined ones as I struggled to get used to edging while being denied (new to long-term denial) and then struggling with bits of chastity followed by edging sessions as the edge just comes that bit sooner. I think it annoyed me more than it annoyed my Mistress.

As I get more used to it and I'd expect (and hope) that unscheduled ruined orgasms get punished. They may not help relieve my horniness, or be at all enjoyable, but do help relieve ball pressure and still create a bit creamy mess. I'd say don't be too strict as long as it's not on purpose and it's not overly regular (like if it's happening every week you really need to be more careful and touch/edge much less).
Anyone who see's this can send me 50 custom edges to do via PM
So, in short, yes ruined orgasms are orgasms that break denial but only if you've got some experience & it's what you want out of it. Otherwise be a little less strict so you're not just bound to fail and remember ruined orgasms are zero fun when denied (plus you've got to ruin at some point if that denial gets long enough for safeties sake).
I am new to longterm denial as well, so I am a bit concerned about how long I can take it and how it will go. And that is the fear I have with edging. Its possible that I cum accidentaly because I am not experienced in neither of both kinks (denial and edging).
I will definitely try it out with the edges and if it doesnt work out I will stop them and focus on the Denial first and the edges when I am allowed to cum again.

Thanks for all the answers so far
Phaade is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk