Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-15-2017, 12:10 PM   #1
Vixen43

Default Torture 23F

Hi guys. You have about three hours tonight to torture and humiliate me. I'll be home alone and have a vibrator 3 sizes of butt plugs closepins rope and other household items. Please dare me and I will give reports back. Thanks

V

Dislikes: pee, public, anal, tease and denial, pictures

Limits: body writing, scat, family/friends
Vixen43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2017, 12:22 PM   #2
siliconavatar
Distinguished Member

Does 'torture and humiliate' mean we should try to use your dislikes?

Likes: Humiliation, orgasm control, edging, spanking, bondage, electrostim, cam/pics, fantasy blackmail, hidden public(or remote outdoors), light anal, light cbt, JOI, being controlled

Dislikes: Short term denial (days), pee drinking, cum play, hard anal, face pics (trust is required), heavy cbt, nettles(the plant)

Limits: Full public, scat, vomit, illegal, long denial (months+), social suicide, blood
siliconavatar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2017, 12:42 PM   #3
LucyB
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vixen43 View Post
Hi guys. You have about three hours tonight to torture and humiliate me. I'll be home alone and have a vibrator 3 sizes of butt plugs closepins rope and other household items. Please dare me and I will give reports back. Thanks

V
Hook yourself up into some predicament bondage such as this.... let me know how you hook it up.
https://unsee.cc/dosipemu/

Anything to do with my clit, Self Tickle Torture, Nipple play, Any type of bondage.

DISLIKES/PUNISHMENTS:
Pictures (I have to trust you to send them), Spanking, Short Term Denial, Hurting My Nipples, Ice, Short Term Pee Holding

LIMITS:
-Anal, Permanent/Semi-Permanent, Long Term Denial, Family, Face, Fully Public, Pee/Poop, Extreme Pain.
LucyB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2017, 12:57 PM   #4
pantsfairy

First pick out your favorite pair of red(or pink) underwear. Strip naked, put the smallest plug in your ass, and open the curtains. Start spanking yourself. Once your ass is as red as the underwear, use the vibrator for 1 minute. If you cum, you may get dressed. If you don't, switch to a larger plug, and repeat the spanking in a different room. If you make it to the largest plug without cumming, put the pegs on your nipples.
pantsfairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2017, 12:57 PM   #5
NaughtyDaddy
Distinguished Member

Put yourself into a crotch rope bondage with knot on your clit then bite on a rope.
During 10 minutes you must be standing up legs spread and give you spankings on butt, breasts and pussy.
Then for 10 more minutes alternate between slaps and fondle on your breasts and asshole.
During the 20 minutes you can't move your feet nor swallow. Let your drool out.
Where will it be after 20 minutes?

Report awaited.

Likes: Girls that are submissive, obedient, slave-minded, bratty, selfish, daring, slutty, messy, showoff, pissers, who crave to wet for their daddy and if I have forgotten something you'va thoughts on, just say it to me baby girl.

Hates: Rap music, fake profiles, not being answered!
Find me at FetLife: D0mDaddyVS
KiK: NaughtyDaddyVS007

My tumblr: dom-daddy-sluttrainer.tumblr.com
My BDSM test:
https://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=3777857
NaughtyDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2017, 01:37 PM   #6
JustAGuy192105
getDare Sweetheart

Put in your largest butplug and strip entirely nude in front of a window. Then, get your vibrator and put it on its highest setting. Push it into your clit hard for 30 minutes straight. Add a day of denial (to a time starting directly after you complete the dares in this thread) for each time you cum. Double your final amount and add 1 for each time you bring the vibrator off your clit. If you move out from in front of the window, add 5 and double the rest. Good luck!

Male switch
JustAGuy192105 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2017, 01:42 PM   #7
LucyB
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustAGuy192105 View Post
Put in your largest butplug and strip entirely nude in front of a window. Then, get your vibrator and put it on its highest setting. Push it into your clit hard for 30 minutes straight. Add a day of denial (to a time starting directly after you complete the dares in this thread) for each time you cum. Double your final amount and add 1 for each time you bring the vibrator off your clit. If you move out from in front of the window, add 5 and double the rest. Good luck!
This sounds fun! (Minus the butt plug part). I might try this myself!

Anything to do with my clit, Self Tickle Torture, Nipple play, Any type of bondage.

DISLIKES/PUNISHMENTS:
Pictures (I have to trust you to send them), Spanking, Short Term Denial, Hurting My Nipples, Ice, Short Term Pee Holding

LIMITS:
-Anal, Permanent/Semi-Permanent, Long Term Denial, Family, Face, Fully Public, Pee/Poop, Extreme Pain.
LucyB is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk