Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 03-11-2017, 02:56 AM   #1
Drakonsan666

Default Clit torture request

Hey I'm a young horny little fuck slut who loves pain and being dominated by anyone who pleases. I've been a naughty little slut lately and been playing with my pussy when I'm not supposed to touch myself other than to bathe and am now asking you all to help punish my big sensitive clit.
I have a couple clothespins and that's about it.
Any sadists that can help punish my wet excited pussy and clit would be greatly appreciated.
Limits are: beastiality, anything illegal, intense pain and needles, sandpaper use on my clit or pussy and permanent marks.
Things I'm into: anal, humiliation, self inflicted pain, orgasm control and denial, being treated like the dirty horny little slut I am, pussy and clit torture, and urethral play.
Please help me punish myself for my disobedience Sirs
Hard limits: fireplay, blood/scat, puke/vomit, knife play, needle play, anything causing permanent damage, incest, family or friends involved, beastiality, branding, toothpaste internally (anal and vaginal).
Interests: humiliation, bondage, masochism/sadism, exhibitionism, bondage, forced/denied/controlled orgasms, clit/pussy/nipple torture, anal.
Toys: clothespins, toothpaste, toothbrush(not electric), rubber bands(varying sizes).
Drakonsan666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2017, 03:05 AM   #2
D4r3S7uT
getDare Sweetheart

To start with, you will need a candle. Light the candle and drip the wax on your pussy and clit. Scrape the wax off with your nails after it has been on for 20 minutes.
Old 03-11-2017, 10:34 AM   #3
ShyGuy
Distinguished Member

Fit as many clothes pins/clamps as you can on you pussy lips, and 1 right on your clit.

Sissy/USA/28/slim

kik: TheShyGuyGD

Likes: CBT/ball busting, Pee control/play, Semi-public(hidden), Crossdressing, CEI, Controlled Orgasms/Denial, pics, BDSM and Chastity.
Limits:Family, Anal, dares that involve other people/very public, illegal

ShyGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2017, 07:27 AM   #4
LittleAmyP
Distinguished Member

Default Amy's anwers

Apply some toothpaste on a clothespin and spread your pussylips & retract your clithood. Clamp the clothespin on your clit and go to a table, press the clothespin against the corner of the table and push as long as you can x

Likes: Clamps, Soft spanking, Ciit discpline, Forced Orgasm, Hidden public (masturbation/flashing), Nipple play

Dislikes: anal sex, public,

Limits: illegal stuff, gross things

Toys: Dildo, vibrator, nipple clamps, vibrating clamps, clitoral clamps, hitachi wand, and a buttplug (I don't like that one)

My PM-Dares: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=82497
LittleAmyP is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bdsm, humiliation, masochism, punishment, torture