Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 02-15-2017, 04:08 PM   #1
[email protected]
Distinguished Member

Bell For women: A Bra Size Survey

Ladies, please answer the following...

1. How old are you?

2. What is your current bra size? If you change sizes with the occation choose the size you normally wear shopping or to work.

3. How long have you been wearing your current cup size?

4. Have you been professionally fitted for your bra size?

5. What is the bra size of your best female friend? Make a best guess if you don't know.

6. Has anyone of consequence commented that your breasts are (or appear) too small? Too large? Ignore snide remarks, insults, and street gabbering.

7. What cup size would you like to have, your ideal size? Optional: Comment on why you feel this way.

8. For those who desire a larger or smaller cup size... If you could take a risk free medication that would change your cup size to your ideal size, how long would you want to wait to get to that size? Or how fast would you want it to work?

9. For those who have their ideal size... How would it impact your life if you grew several cup sizes? Many cup sizes?

10. If you surgically lost your breasts, God forbid, would you want them cosmetically replaced/restored? Or would you live flat chested?

Feel free to add your comments or questions with any or all answers.

Many Thanks
dave
dave47630@yahoo.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2017, 04:17 PM   #2
Realrockabilly
getDare Sweetheart

Ladies, please answer the following...

1. How old are you?

2. What is your current bra size? If you change sizes with the occation choose the size you normally wear shopping or to work.
38G

At least the last 12 months

Yes

5. What is the bra size of your best female friend? Make a best guess if you don't know.
34 G.... not a guess i know lol

6. Has anyone of consequence commented that your breasts are (or appear) too small? Too large? Ignore snide remarks, insults, and street gabbering.
Everyone knows my boobs are too big lol

7. What cup size would you like to have, your ideal size? Optional: Comment on why you feel this way.
I was happiest at a 38 E

8. For those who desire a larger or smaller cup size... If you could take a risk free medication that would change your cup size to your ideal size, how long would you want to wait to get to that size? Or how fast would you want it to work?
Not sure i would choose to take it or not

9. For those who have their ideal size... How would it impact your life if you grew several cup sizes? Many cup sizes?
I am pregnant and know mine are going to grow with pregnancy... im.not looking forward to that

10. If you surgically lost your breasts, God forbid, would you want them cosmetically replaced/restored? Or would you live flat chested?
I think i would have them reconstructed. My boobs are a huge (literally) part of who i am i think i would be lost without them.

Feel free to add your comments or questions with any or all answers.

Many Thanks
dave[/QUOTE]
Realrockabilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 08:52 AM   #3
little pet
getDare Succubus

1. How old are you?

34E UK size/75E EUR size

For 10 years at least

Yes

38B I would guess

No , though I do get a lot of remarks about them, mostly flirty. I don't mind though

I think just a little smaller, like a 34D. That would make finding tops that fit much easier.

I wouldn't want to change my body in an artificial way.

I wouldn't want my boobs to grow more. They're large enough as is, especially since I'm quite short. It would start to hurt I think, and catch too much attention.

I think in that case, I would want them restored. Boobs are such a big part of feeling feminine for me. I wouldn't want to go without.
I have immense respect for women that choose not to however. It must a very difficult decision to make I think.

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Likes: Humiliation, gags, anal, clamps, hidden public, spanking, cornertime, bondage, pet play, denial, messy.
Dislikes: Pacifier, nettles, crotchropes, toothpaste, atm, pee control, line writing, tack bra and panties, ice cubes.
Limits: scat, pictures/video, family, public
little pet is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk