Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Old 03-26-2017, 05:23 PM   #1
MisterCakeSub

Default 27/m - Sub, bi, crossdresser, new here. AMA!

Hi everyone!
After some lurking I decided to create a profile here, so let's rock!

I am male, in my 20s, bi, crossdressing, submissive and enjoying a filthy relationship with my mistress. I love to explore new kinks and fantasies together with her and so we are atm interested in finding a male playpartner for me. I'm a bit shy, but a kind and loving person with an open mind.

So ask me any question that comes to your mind and don't be restrained to ask the eventually embarrassing ones.
Likes: messy, scat, pee, scentplay, cum, anal, oral, humiliation, degradation, sissyfication, crossdressing, bondage, pics, task, assignments, embarrassing stuff, kik, showing-off - Just ask me (almost) anything

Dislikes: blood, needles, cbt, vomit, family, public, foodplay, facepics, stupid tasks, blackmailing
MisterCakeSub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2017, 08:13 PM   #2
AuroraDreams
Baby Member

Here's a couple of questions for you

How many pair of panties do you own?

Have you/or would you ever consider being whored out by your mistress? (preferably to a group of hung men)

Would you consider sending me a picture of you fully sissified? ;3

What's the most disgusting thing your mistress has made you do and did you enjoy it?
AuroraDreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2017, 03:51 PM   #3
MisterCakeSub

Quote:
How many pair of panties do you own?
6 panties and 4 thongs, all black. I prefer the panties while wearing a buttplug and the thongs in combination with a pantyhose

Quote:
Have you/or would you ever consider being whored out by your mistress? (preferably to a group of hung men)
Yes! It is actually a fantasy we both share. We talked about letting me serve one or two men she would chose for that purpose by her herself. I would have to suck a cock while getting fucked in the ass. Both guys would be encouraged by her to cum in my ass. Thinking about that is a huge turn-on for me, but we would like to start slowly and then do a step be step training. That's going to happen in real life sooner or later, but in fantasy I'm already her male prostitute.

Quote:
Would you consider sending me a picture of you fully sissified? ;3
Sure.

Quote:
What's the most disgusting thing your mistress has made you do and did you enjoy it?
There are some. But I think the most disgusting thing I ever did for her, was doing a full body and face smear with poo. Of course while she was watching and encouraging me to get dirty.
Likes: messy, scat, pee, scentplay, cum, anal, oral, humiliation, degradation, sissyfication, crossdressing, bondage, pics, task, assignments, embarrassing stuff, kik, showing-off - Just ask me (almost) anything

Dislikes: blood, needles, cbt, vomit, family, public, foodplay, facepics, stupid tasks, blackmailing
MisterCakeSub is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk