Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Post Punishments & Ideas

Old 10-23-2016, 06:24 PM   #1
MissDiamond312

Default Edging Machine for Women

So I'm not sure if this already exists or not, but I have an idea for what I feel is a contraption that'll drive any female sub insane and make her drop dead desperate for relief by the end of one day.

I imagine a small but very powerful bullet vibrater placed directly on her clit, connect to an equally powerful and larger vibrater placed in her cunt. (Or something similar that provides equally powerful stimulation) Obviously, both will nee to be very quiet. These are both connected to an adhesive electode placed on her chest. This regulates her heart rate and is able to track the ranges at which she orgasms. Once this information is collected, it's used against her.

This machine will tease her mercilessly. Vibrating her clit and pussy, up to the brink of orgasm. Just when she's about to cum, the moniter on her chest will turn the vibraters off. Meaning, she won't be able to cum at all. The adhesive will moniter her heart rate and once it reaches regular heart rate, it will wait 1 min and then start the whole process all over again. Teasing her to the brink of orgasm only to leave her desperate and craving more.

3 different settings would be nice. Of course her master would control it and ideally she'd have no idea which setting it was on unless he/she told her...
1. Continuous teasing. Just starting and stopping all day.
2. A minimum times it must bring her to edge of orgasm within a certain time period (say 300 times in 10 hours)
3. Manual control from her masters phone or laptop. He/she simply hits a button and it teases her once.

It will only shut off with a code* that her master must input on his phone or laptop.

This would be perfect for sending her on her way to work, a simple grocery shopping trip, or even a fun date out together. This ensures that when she walks through the door, she's be absolutely desperate and begging to cum after being edged all day. She'll do anything you want to make the teasing stop and to finally achieve orgasm. Just knowing that she has to do her best to control her frustration and keep her composure, is a delight in itself. Squirming, panting, moving her hips craving relief. Control doesn't get much better than that.

Like: edging, ice, humiliation (not visable), torture, toilet control, choking, chastity, breath play, sensory deprivation, and temperature shock.
Limits: Family, illegal, scat/piss, anal, blood, pics/video, permanent damage, or permanent marks.
Tools available so far: 2 Vibrator (medium & small), clamps, arm restraints, small riding crop, clothes pins, belts, floss, candles, saran wrap, ball gag with buckle, and common household items.
MissDiamond312 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 6 users say Thank You to MissDiamond312 for this post:
Old 10-23-2016, 06:49 PM   #2
Azarialeigh
Distinguished Member

Oh-god-yes-please!!!!!!!!
I so wish this was real. I am really turned onby this idea!!
Likes... orgasm control/denial, Nipple play, going pantyless, edging, quick dares/tasks, body writing
Dislikes/punishment... line writing, kneeling in corner, spanking, clit smacking, toothpaste
Limits. Videos, face pics, social suicide, poo, getting caught, perminant
Toys. I have a few anal plugs, vibes, dildos, and even some nipple clamps
Kik is Amongthorns22
Check me out on fetlife as well
Azarialeigh ❤
Azarialeigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2016, 09:59 PM   #3
painsubinnd

God i wish this was real
painsubinnd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2016, 11:53 PM   #4
Shoyu

Sounds fun, with programing with a computer, it is possible.
But I don't think there is a ready-to-use product out there yet.

Btw, is heartbeat accurate enough to measure orgasm ?

I don't give dares personally, I give tasks.
PM me if you want a task and don't forget to report.

My Tasks include:
Humiliation, Edging/Forced-Orgasm Control, Hidden public, Semi-public, Public, Inspection, Masturbate, Humping, Bondage, Shibari, Read/Write, Low-Med Pain
Shoyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2016, 08:07 AM   #5
miruna

My master kept me edging every hour for 3 days and 3 nights.....he didn.t even let me sleep at night...making me set an alarm clock every hour to edge.......atthe end of those horrible days and nights...i was begging for an orgasm and a few hour of sleep......it was something i can not describe in words......
The morning after the last night, when i tought it was all over.....my master spank my pussy 10 times with a belt and had his friends over to fuck my pussy all day...i was begging each one of them to have mercy and let me cum.....he finaly decided to let me cum at 12.00 am in the night while fucking my pussy with a big dildo soaked in icehot chilli cream.....oh, the pain, the humiliation....the burning.....it was the most painfull orgasm i ever had!!!!
My pussy burns even when i thing about it
miruna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2017, 10:02 PM   #6
nicelyvillainous
getDare Ladder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoyu View Post
Sounds fun, with programing with a computer, it is possible.
But I don't think there is a ready-to-use product out there yet.

Btw, is heartbeat accurate enough to measure orgasm ?
It is not. false positives every time you had to carry groceries and got out of breath for ex.
I really need to get into fabrication/programming, because I know how to build it feasably. A study found that the most reliable indicator of orgasm was rectal pressure: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17186125
96% accuracy, and small numbers (29/31 orgasms, 23 women) I'm sure you can get it to go up if you get a baseline of a half dozen from the same girl.

It also has the benefit of an inexpensive reliable sensor. an inflatable butt plug with a pressure sensor on the air line. I mean, we have $5 digital tire guages so its not expensive cutting edge tech.

What I DON'T know:
They only tested clitoral orgasms, and I'm not sure if its actually a good indicator of impending orgasm, or just actual orgasm.
But still, I know I'd have a lot of fun fitting one on my girl and telling her that it will zap her clit with a shock collar as soon as it senses her go over.
Or have it set to randomly buzz her on high throughout the day and zap her if she DOESN'T cum within 5 minutes.

The connectivity tech also exists. For a good example look at http://www.dreamloverlabs.com/dl2000-me.php for a femdom example. bluetooth to her phone, which the dom use the app enabled on her phone to access remotely or have send her notifications and instructions, or let her know she needed to plug it in.
And she would need to get permission to use the bathroom, because you could have it set to zap her when the butt plug loses pressure, or give her a set time period to have it out before it will zap. or 5 minutes every hour when she can have it out to use the bathroom. The best programmable setup for vibration would, I think, be an MP3 playeresque setup, where you use sound files with volume as strength, possibly left speaker for vibe and right for zap (probably with the default volume on the right speaker set to 0% unless overridden for specific program)? so you can setup specific programs as "songs" and build a specific playlist or set it to random shuffle. drum programs are easy to find online to make custom ones with.

I would thing the best option for attaching would be a locking clitoral hood piercing or a few labial piercings.

Male dominant creative sadist with a soft side. My mind goes dark places but I'm a sucker for puppy dog eyes.

Bi, but lean strongly towards the distaff side of the force, so if male, you will have to make an effort to attract my attention for long.
nicelyvillainous is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk