Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-26-2018, 02:14 AM   #1
MirandaCole21

Default Sissy Walk of Shame

Hey, I just received this dare: Go for a one hour walk in your prettiest/sexiest feminine outfit you got.
I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for a sexy outfit or anything else to spice up this dare. If I decide that I like your input and use it, I'll send you pic proof. I look forward to seeing what your dirty minds come up with!

Likes: Crossdressing, feminization, hidden public, semi-public humiliation, ABDL, wetting, sissy, being treated like a little girl, diapers, wedgies
Dislikes: Pain, friends, forced workout, long term (4hr +), edging
Limits: Anal, scat, illegal, family, social suicide, messy, food, chastity, denial, watching things, face, destroying clothing, cum eating, toys (have none), feet (boring)
MirandaCole21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2018, 10:38 PM   #2
MirandaCole21

Be sure to check my profile and albums if you need/want inspiration. I'm legit, and you'll get your pics if I do your dare. Hope to see some posts soon.

Likes: Crossdressing, feminization, hidden public, semi-public humiliation, ABDL, wetting, sissy, being treated like a little girl, diapers, wedgies
Limits: Anal, scat, illegal, family, social suicide, messy, food, chastity, denial, watching things, face, destroying clothing, cum eating, toys (have none), feet (boring)
Old 06-26-2018, 10:48 PM   #3
StrictMasterSM
Account Banned

You should wear pink thongs, pink skirt, white crop top high heels and blonde wig.
Also you should do as strong/slutty make uo as you can. If you are going into public area stand under lanp post for 5 mins like a hooker. Also when you ll be on the way home go and piss(of course like a girl, no standing!) and Ooops you forget to take your thongs silly gurl. You will have to go back home wearing soaked thongs
Limits:NONE
StrictMasterSM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2018, 01:23 AM   #4
MirandaCole21

I love this. I'll try to do it as soon as I can, and I'll take some pics for ya.

Old 06-28-2018, 12:45 AM   #5
MirandaCole21

I completed the previous dare. Anybody want to make me do it again but differently this time?

Advertisements
Kink Talk