Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 12-22-2016, 12:10 PM   #1
swrd4

Default Need a harsh punishment for failing a class

This is embarrassing but I was wondering if you could give me a harsh punishment for failing a class. Spanking, whipping and cornertime as long as its harsh and painful. I'm a guy I'm 29 and in college.
swrd4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2016, 12:38 PM   #2
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Send a message via Yahoo to MarvHarvey

Quote:
Originally Posted by swrd4 View Post
This is embarrassing but I was wondering if you could give me a harsh punishment for failing a class. Spanking, whipping and cornertime as long as its harsh and painful. I'm a guy I'm 29 and in college.

You were admitted to the class because you could pass it - not because you could not. Everyone believed in you - that you could and should do this. You let them down - yourself most of all.

Since this is an academic situation, traditional school punishment is in order.

Gather a ruler, a towel, 3 coins and 2 clothespins. Get a timer that will run up to an hour, out of your sight. Turn off all distractions such as music or other background influences. Strip off - every stitch.

Measure a line 11 cm (4.3 inches ) back from the wall. Your feet will stay behind this line at all times.

Your position will be: clothespin on each nipple, knees and nose holding coins on the wall, and your hands doing a fist bump on top of your head - not gripping each other in any way. You will have to hold this position - knees bent to hold coins on wall, nose holding coin on wall, fists on head, for the whole time.

I will increase the time from the 20 minutes I might have considered useful to 25 minutes for failing a college course. At your age, when you fail a course you waste your time and your life. You must hold the position for the full time until the timer rings.

If you drop a coin or lower your arms, you must restart at the beginning. If you do that, you are allowed a break of no more than 3 minutes to use the washroom, drink water, and dry off the sweat before you start over.

When you set your timer, set it for 25:30 to give yourself 30 seconds to get into position before starting your punishment.

Report back in great detail when you have completed this punishment. What you did, what you thought, and how you felt. If the report is not approved, the punishment will be doubled to see if that sparks a decent report.

Last edited by MarvHarvey; 12-22-2016 at 01:21 PM.
MarvHarvey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2016, 08:32 PM   #3
swrd4

Well I've done my punishment. Well I failed to a certain extent I couldn't get any clamps for my nipples. Took the ruler and measured the distance above and put a marker down to keep my feet in the position instructed. Once done I took off all my clothes and got down in position holding the coins to the wall with my knees and then one on the corner for my nose. I dropped the coins six time over the hour and never got through the whole 25 minutes.
Old 12-22-2016, 10:21 PM   #4
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Well, even with this pathetic and useless report, it sounds to me like you deserve one more chance.
1. Find some clamps (every office has paper clamps of various sorts) or clothespins.
http://depositphotos.com/14359097/st...er-clamps.html

2. While it is called corner time, it is often done facing a plain wall. Don;t worry about a corner - find a plain wall. Then get the coins in place and hold them.

3. Report in detail. If you can't do it, explain why.

4. Re-read the report before you post. Be sure you have everything there - including the story of your success.
Old 12-23-2016, 10:31 AM   #5
swrd4

Well I tried again and it hurts after a few minutes. Honestly it's a little degrading to be in that position naked. My dick got hard at first which was awful because I was undressed to be punished. My thighs really hurt after only a few minutes and my nipples were aching the whole time with those on. I'm gonna do a lot better I don't want to do that again. Truth is I'd rather be able to keep my clothes on by doing well. In doing this I think I learned my lesson. For this class the instructor thinks it's over as I've done poorly I may deserve more punishment if I do just fail the class in another few days
Old 12-23-2016, 02:43 PM   #6
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Brief report, but it will do. It sounds like you found out that punishment is not meant to be pleasant, but something to be avoided. Strained leg muscles, strained shoulder muscles, pain here, pain there, humiliation, all coming together to show you that school is easy compared to being punished.

You know what you have to do to avoid more - so do it. Courses are passed by doing the work - one piece at a time. They are not passed by magic.

Advertisements
Kink Talk