Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Roleplay Dares

Old 01-12-2017, 11:39 AM   #1
noob37

Default Crossdressing roleplay thread idea

I've been on here for quite a bit and never seem to see a successful crossdress roleplay thread that doesnt die out after a few months. Im really into the whole crossdress school idea but maybe if a group of us formed it with more collective thought we could keep it running longer. I cant be the only sissy here that likes the long term committed dares. I know this is probably the wrong thread to post this to but i figured id get the best response. Any ideas out there on maybe starting a new roleplay thread that we as a sissy group can keep going?

Pm me diaper slave and I’ll spend the day diapered while having your usernames little baby written on the front of my diapers, will also send pic proof
Pm me tasty and ill taste my cum
noob37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2017, 12:49 PM   #2
Taylor12

i would like that but possiblay on kik
Taylor12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2017, 03:10 PM   #3
noob37

Something like that would definitely work maybe if updates were kept on both? I think if a few of us kept up on a thread together we could keep it going.

Pm me diaper slave and I’ll spend the day diapered while having your usernames little baby written on the front of my diapers, will also send pic proof
Pm me tasty and ill taste my cum
noob37 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk