Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-10-2016, 01:33 AM   #1
SneakyLady

Default Spending the day alone tomorrow - In need of dares!

I'm spending the day by myself tomorrow. I'm planning a trip to a sex shop to purchase a new vibrator (mine broke because I'm a naughty slut and I used it too often). I think I will also pick up a butt plug and some nipple clamps.

I'm looking for dares to do on my way to the sex shop and while I'm there, and dares to do once I get home as well. Thanks!

Toys: Hitachi, Large Vibrator, Small Vibrator, Household Items.
SneakyLady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2016, 01:36 AM   #2
appughar
getDare Sweetheart

No bra and panties when you go to the sex shop. Wear a skirt which isnt too long..squat a few times with legs open to accidently expose pussy..similarly bend over waist to expose pussy accidently..loose top so u can bend a little to show tits while paying up.

Also, during your time in shop ask for suggestion by explaining what h need it for and how often would you use the toys..give as much details as possible

Likes- sex,semipublic, humiliation, oral, watersports,carparks at malls,
Can do public stuff late in night near a park/woods
At work, shopping
Dislikes - anal, scat
Limits: public, illegal, pain,pics(sorry guys),vids,edges,cam,voice

PS- I work and can try to do some dares at work too.
I don't own any panties and bra. If I have to wear them then either I buy and throw them after use or ask friends to let me use theirs
appughar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2016, 01:41 AM   #3
SneakyLady

Quote:
Originally Posted by appughar View Post
No bra and panties when you go to the sex shop. Wear a skirt which isnt too long..squat a few times with legs open to accidently expose pussy..similarly bend over waist to expose pussy accidently..loose top so u can bend a little to show tits while paying up.

Also, during your time in shop ask for suggestion by explaining what h need it for and how often would you use the toys..give as much details as possible
This one will be hard for me. I am a 38H bra size, so it's basically impossible to go without a bra and have it not be noticeable. I will do it though, but it's going to be so embarassing if I run into anyone that I know on the way there.

I will report back once this is completed.

Toys: Hitachi, Large Vibrator, Small Vibrator, Household Items.
SneakyLady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2016, 02:43 AM   #4
appughar
getDare Sweetheart

Perfect..if you feel going without a bra would be embarrasing then you can go by wearing a bra but try to wear a top with which you can remove the bra once in shop or you can first go to a clothing store changing room and remove your bra and then go to the sex store..but if u do this then once in sex store open your top a bit to accidently expose your tits more than once

Likes- sex,semipublic, humiliation, oral, watersports,carparks at malls,
Can do public stuff late in night near a park/woods
At work, shopping
Dislikes - anal, scat
Limits: public, illegal, pain,pics(sorry guys),vids,edges,cam,voice

PS- I work and can try to do some dares at work too.
I don't own any panties and bra. If I have to wear them then either I buy and throw them after use or ask friends to let me use theirs
appughar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2016, 09:11 AM   #5
Lestrade

It would be most useful, if you could provide us some more details about your planned trip.

Do you go there by car or public transport?
How long will you need for the trip?
Can you estimate how many people will be there in the shop or how obvious the dares can be?
Do you have other appointments for tomorrow, which need to be considered?

etc...
Lestrade is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk